AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-25, 10:13   Link #61
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightengale5385 View Post
I'll post the new spoiler pics here for ch.364 since the thread is closed 'til further notice

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Touch is supposed to be reliable, right ? Because it looks really fake to me.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 10:20   Link #62
Icecolduchiha

I can't tell, I hate when people do this....now they brought my hopes up only to crush them down....
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 10:44   Link #63
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightengale5385 View Post
I'll post the new spoiler pics here for ch.364 since the thread is closed 'til further notice

Spoiler:
Spoiler for pic:

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-07-25 at 11:02.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 11:00   Link #64
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
more fakes
Old 2007-07-25, 11:06   Link #65
yungz21

since when does he akatsuki have hoods they only have cloaks
yungz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 11:11   Link #66
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well if the Sharingan is real then he must be Obito :S....that's really weird...

That mask must be something like Darth Vaders mask...
Old 2007-07-25, 11:32   Link #67
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

biggest issue to me is why tobi would suddenly reveal himself. I don't see a reason for it. why wouldn't he simply go back to akatsuki? or better yet just finish off sasuke who just killed his master?

And another sharingan user? boring! For an extinct clan, users keep popping up all over the place.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 11:36   Link #68
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

If Obito is alive and has become Tobi, he'll just be cannon fodder for Naruto to defeat and reveal how to stop the Sharingan.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 11:36   Link #69
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
The Touch is supposed to be reliable, right ? Because it looks really fake to me.
Touch is the One Piece spoiler guy (who, as far as I remember from the AP forums, almost always gets it right), so, it should be the correct one (of course, his source might have tricked him with 1%)...

So, if we consider the spoiler to be true, Madara being Tobi eliminates all the Tobi is Obito theories. But, it would make him the 3rd Uchiha, regardless. And, it would make him, more than a 100 years old, and being another member of the zombie group in Akatsuki. Now, the real question is whether Itachi is aware of him or not. If he is not aware, then, that might make him the 4th Uchiha alive. If he is aware of Madara's existence, then, it is most probably the case, that Itachi met him in other circumstances, and the question becomes why and how?. Another thing, when the leader in the previous chapter mentioned about Sasuke's Sharingan, it seems to be the case that Tobi has some connection to the real leader - otherwise there is really no explanation regarding how he gathered information on Sasuke.

Now, let's wait for the other connecting pieces regarding Madara, and his future role and his desire in the series, such as whether it is connected to Itachi's or it conflicts with Itachi's.

Last edited by Sazelyt; 2007-07-25 at 11:49.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 11:47   Link #70
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
biggest issue to me is why tobi would suddenly reveal himself. I don't see a reason for it. why wouldn't he simply go back to akatsuki? or better yet just finish off sasuke who just killed his master?

And another sharingan user? boring! For an extinct clan, users keep popping up all over the place.
users keep popping up all over the place? we're at chapter 364 and so far only Sasuke and Itachi are true Uchihas. I'm still waiting forr some conformation on this pic.
Old 2007-07-25, 12:03   Link #71
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

*laughs* Is the text balloon in that spoiler pic coming from Tobi or the silhouette behind him that looks like a person?
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 12:04   Link #72
Icecolduchiha

from what ive heard it seems to be genuine, but then again
Spoiler for hgh:

only time will tell, but if these pictures are true we could resolve alot f these issues
Old 2007-07-25, 12:15   Link #73
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
from what ive heard it seems to be genuine, but then again
Spoiler for hgh:

only time will tell, but if these pictures are true we could resolve alot f these issues
Uh, Sandaime Kazekage's body was never found because Sasori turned it into a puppet. And why is it "seen" that he is going to fight the leader? From what source or theory are you ascertaining these assumptions?
Old 2007-07-25, 12:19   Link #74
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungz21 View Post
since when does he akatsuki have hoods they only have cloaks
Kishi can do whatever he wants it's fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Well if the Sharingan is real then he must be Obito :S....that's really weird...

That mask must be something like Darth Vaders mask...
Perhaps...not weird, it'd just add something to the plot, Kakashi would be surprised.

Quote:

In that picture he didn't reveal himself to anybody(assuming it's real). It just shows him walking in a city or village, and it gives us a glimpse of what's inside(suposedly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
If Obito is alive and has become Tobi, he'll just be cannon fodder for Naruto to defeat and reveal how to stop the Sharingan.
I doubt it, Kakashi would probably be the one to fight Obito.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou View Post
users keep popping up all over the place? we're at chapter 364 and so far only Sasuke and Itachi are true Uchihas. I'm still waiting forr some conformation on this pic.
Indeed. amen.
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 12:39   Link #75
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:

All over the place?! You mean three people Sasuke, Itachi, and Kikashi. And it was already said there was another one pre time skip so that shouldn't be a huge surprise. And its not an extinct clan if there were still at least two people alive from the start.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 12:47   Link #76
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchikatsu View Post
Perhaps...not weird, it'd just add something to the plot, Kakashi would be surprised.
Something? If it is indeed Madara, this might change the whole course of action in the story.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 12:52   Link #77
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Something? If it is indeed Madara, this might change the whole course of action in the story.
-How do you figure that Sazelyt? Sure it would prove Tobi is not Obito but I don't see much beyond that. Or perhaps I am not grasping the bigger picture? Would you care to elaborate on this revalations significance since I am rather curious...
Old 2007-07-25, 12:55   Link #78
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

God I hope it isn't Obito.
Looks like a fake though.. hope it's not, I would love to see that legendary Madara.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 13:01   Link #79
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Legendary? Going so far as to give him a title eh..
Old 2007-07-25, 13:03   Link #80
Icecolduchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Uh, Sandaime Kazekage's body was never found because Sasori turned it into a puppet. And why is it "seen" that he is going to fight the leader? From what source or theory are you ascertaining these assumptions?
oh really, I didn't read that part of the manga because its going on in the anime and would rather see it there, and concerning the leader and naruto, I said if the pictures in the very beginingof this thread were true. There is a pcture of naruto talking to the leader ect ect and he say this is my power or something like that and he appears as naruto.