Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-15, 19:11   Link #8141
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnizel View Post
If nina finish the fjiea?(can't spell it) does lelouch has the stomach to fire the thing on the damocles with nunnaly inside it?
I would assume she's working on some sort of counter to FREIJA rather than FREIJA itself.
Old 2008-09-15, 19:13   Link #8142
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
I would assume she's working on some sort of counter to FREIJA rather than FREIJA itself.
Or maybe Suzaku rescue her before avalon spits the freija to the damocles right?
Old 2008-09-15, 19:13   Link #8143
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
you know i can see kallen dying next episode. especially with suzaku's line about weaknesses. itll depend on what happens when she confronts lelouch imo.
What is that line about weakness? did I miss something?
Old 2008-09-15, 19:16   Link #8144
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
What is that line about weakness? did I miss something?
Remember when he said to C.C. in 23 "I am his sword. I will cut away his enemies and weakness." That line.
Old 2008-09-15, 19:16   Link #8145
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

It seems we'll be hearing C.C.'s and Kallen's gum line soon enough.....
Old 2008-09-15, 19:17   Link #8146
Baixinho

Ah ok thanks. But why would it refer specifically to Kallen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
It seems we'll be hearing C.C.'s and Kallen's gum line soon enough.....
Well, it should be in one of the 2 next episodes
Old 2008-09-15, 19:19   Link #8147
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:

I would say both in episode 24.

Anyway, I now understand why Cecile seems concerned about Suzaku: He reminds her of her brother
Old 2008-09-15, 19:21   Link #8148
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Because she's one of the few people left that Lelouch truly values? Because she's one of the few left which might possibly affect him and his determination to follow though with hois goals? Well, if so then Suzaku is IMHO becoming V.V. version 2 <_<.

Quote:
Well it isn't as if there's many more episodes left for it to appear in
Old 2008-09-15, 19:23   Link #8149
Baixinho

Quote:

Anyway, I now understand why Cecile seems concerned about Suzaku: He reminds her of her brother
I agree. It looks like there will be a separation between CC and Lelouch, and a confrontation between Kallen and Lelouch. The gum lines would fit quite well. But this is Code Geass so I'm expecting them to m****uck us again
Old 2008-09-15, 19:24   Link #8150
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
I'm not sure if I want the fights to continue into ep 25 or not... in a way I want a nice epilogue episode like in Ryvius... but I also fear what they'll do to Milly
Old 2008-09-15, 19:24   Link #8151
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Because she's one of the few people left that Lelouch truly values? Because she's one of the few left which might possibly affect him and his determination to follow though with hois goals? Well, if so then Suzaku is IMHO becoming V.V. version 2 <_<.

Oh whoa... if indeed Suzaku sees Kallen as a weakness in the next episode, then the V.V comparison doesn't sound too off..
Old 2008-09-15, 19:25   Link #8152
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Yeah, makes sense.

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I meant
Old 2008-09-15, 19:26   Link #8153
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
But this is Code Geass so I'm expecting them to m****uck us again
Tell me about it. After episode 19, I've hardly made any accurate speculations.

Now, here is the question: Who will stop Kallen, C.C. or Suzaku? I hope my speculation on this particular event is correct.....
Old 2008-09-15, 19:27   Link #8154
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
I agree. It looks like there will be a separation between CC and Lelouch, and a confrontation between Kallen and Lelouch. The gum lines would fit quite well. But this is Code Geass so I'm expecting them to m****uck us again
In this case, you can gather a fairly accurate chain of events from the preview. his talks with C.C. and Kallen are going to be early in, since he'll be in Damocles later on. Lelouch's chat with C.C. is going to come first since the Avalon's hanger is intact. Then there's his talk with Kallen. She's not going to kill him for whatever reason and he'll lead his little strike force into the Damocles. There he battles with Gino. The rest is up for speculation.
Old 2008-09-15, 19:27   Link #8155
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Oh whoa... if indeed Suzaku sees Kallen as a weakness in the next episode, then the V.V comparison doesn't sound too off..
Well, of course. V.V. was concerned about Marianne's influence on Charles and feared that it would make Charles abandon their promise... Suzaku may fesar that Kallen might have such an influence on Lelouch...
Old 2008-09-15, 19:29   Link #8156
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Then there's his talk with Kallen. She's not going to kill him for whatever reason and he'll lead his little strike force into the Damocles.
That's basically saying that Lelouch will answer Kallen like this: "I don't love you"
Old 2008-09-15, 19:30   Link #8157
Baixinho

Quote:
Tell me about it. After episode 19, I've hardly made any accurate speculations.

Now, here is the question: Who will stop Kallen, C.C. or Suzaku? I hope my speculation on this particular event is correct.....
I would root for CC : that would be like the perfect moment for her gum line.
Old 2008-09-15, 19:30   Link #8158
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
That's basically saying that Lelouch will answer Kallen like this: "I don't love you"
Wasn't meant to mean anything like that. I was only quickly running through the chain of events. If anything, he'll probably admit that he loves her indirectly and convince her to let him finish his mission.
Old 2008-09-15, 19:33   Link #8159
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Wasn't meant to mean anything like that. I was only quickly running through the chain of events. If anything, he'll probably admit that he loves her indirectly and convince her to let him finish his mission.
Or we could have a Tsundere moment, where Kallen wouldn't go with her threat.....

Either way, seems like the Kagino faction are trying to undermine Kalulu at the Japanese fandom with a flood of pairing pics.
Old 2008-09-15, 19:34   Link #8160
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
I could see towards the beginning of the next episode, Kallen confronting Lelouch about what he's planning, he confesses what it is (and that it's largely a suicide mission) and she asks him why he didn't let her in on the plan...he's about to say, and she says her gum line. Lelouch starts to lose his resolve. Then Spinzaku shows up and says something to get Lelouch to go through w/ the plan since he believes that Lelouch sacrificing himself is right because of Euphie.

Then Suzaku and Kallen start going at it because Suzaku wants to help Lelouch finish the plan and Kallen wants to save Lelouch from himself.

I also think that Diethard may be working with Lelouch and may be the weakness Lelouch refers to in the preview. (They exchanged a look during the episode.) I could see Diethard broadcasting Schneizel's intentions (like in China) and get the BK to rise against him. Thus leading to an Albion/SEITEN tag team (I'm hoping that Kallen's insight into Suzaku--i.e., his photo album, the fact that he killed his own father--reminds him as to why Lelouch was his friend in the first place and that he'll want to save Lelouch as well).

Granted, I've been rather hit and miss lately, so if I get this stuff half right, I'll be ecstatic.

youngde, signing off.

Tags
spoilers