AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-18, 03:19   Link #821
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Can competing authors actually form a team? It's not like they're in the same boat as Takagi and Mashiro, who started out together...
Old 2009-12-18, 05:11   Link #822
Wrath88
Kissing...

I have absolutely no idea what to say, or how this turn of events will play out. But if I were to make a guess, I'd say that the pair are going to panic.
Old 2009-12-18, 06:56   Link #823
Ehnra
Exceptions

I really enjoyed the chapter, but it felt too much happening and it all turned out like a big mess. Still looking forward to the next!
Old 2009-12-18, 10:08   Link #824
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Can competing authors actually form a team? It's not like they're in the same boat as Takagi and Mashiro, who started out together...
well they wouldn't be competing them if they formed a team... it's not like takagi was competing with mashiro

they can form informal relationships and help each other like they're doing in the current chapter outside of their formal work
Old 2009-12-18, 10:36   Link #825
Qilin
Romanticist

It looks like another character exists that I can hate more than Nakai. I still hate Nakai to bits though...
Aoki has very good reason to hate guys.

Is Fukuda really that desperate for a rival? Regardless, the latest development was awesome.

Also...
YES! More Hiramaru
Old 2009-12-18, 17:02   Link #826
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qilin View Post
Is Fukuda really that desperate for a rival?
Isn't he like, the resident hot-blooded manly shounen dude? Obviously he wouldn't allow such an injustice to occur against a damsel in distress, could he? Besides, a manly shounen dude appreciates a good rival and enjoys a good friendly rivalry with anyone he deems worthy.

I lol @ how Aoki's pairing is being thrown around all over the place though. I even thought for a second Mashiro was going to be the one helping her. -_-
Old 2009-12-18, 19:03   Link #827
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
*already imagining the gangrape doujins with Aoki in it once the anime airs*. And Hiramaru is like the ultimate gag element in this manga ://
Old 2009-12-18, 19:32   Link #828
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
Isn't he like, the resident hot-blooded manly shounen dude? Obviously he wouldn't allow such an injustice to occur against a damsel in distress, could he? Besides, a manly shounen dude appreciates a good rival and enjoys a good friendly rivalry with anyone he deems worthy.

I lol @ how Aoki's pairing is being thrown around all over the place though. I even thought for a second Mashiro was going to be the one helping her. -_-
Yea, that seemed like the main reason he was so pissed at Fatass.

Is his name really Fukuda? Wow, I guess it's been awhile since I've seen him. xD

It seems kind of weird to assume that every guy Aoki meets is a potential lover. She seems to still be pretty wary of guys, and Fukuda seems like he'd focus more on their manga as opposed to Aoki. Maybe that'll be what drives Aoki wild with passion . . .
Old 2009-12-18, 19:37   Link #829
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
Yea, that seemed like the main reason he was so pissed at Fatass.

Is his name really Fukuda? Wow, I guess it's been awhile since I've seen him. xD

It seems kind of weird to assume that every guy Aoki meets is a potential lover. She seems to still be pretty wary of guys, and Fukuda seems like he'd focus more on their manga as opposed to Aoki. Maybe that'll be what drives Aoki wild with passion . . .
Welcome to the world of fanshipping.
Moment you're in the same panel as another character, there's at least a few hundred people out there at the very least who's paired you with that character.
Old 2009-12-18, 21:27   Link #830
Nosauz

well people do have reason to think this especially aoki's current state, after being eye fucked by two losers and being pwnd by takagi's flash proposal it does place her in a vulnerable position.
Old 2009-12-19, 02:19   Link #831
Johnny
Working the bags...

Although she's a minor character, Kato's WTF reaction was pretty funny. I'd play like a track athlete and run as fast as I could...
Old 2009-12-19, 05:19   Link #832
Somnus
Eh?

I haven't read this in a while, so I got caught up from 63-67 today. I just love the reaction shots in the manga (especially when Miho is on the phone with the two of them), and as always so much happens in one chapter.

More importantly though...Fukada. is. my. hero.

That's pretty much it. Even in battle mangas you only get a hit like that at the end of a chapter. This man does it TWICE, and saves the girl in one chapter. We actually just need to put his picture in the dictionary as the definition of "awesome".
Old 2009-12-19, 09:10   Link #833
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
the term already exists in the nerdionary. see GAR for more results
Old 2009-12-19, 18:36   Link #834
Xagzan

Oh Hiramaru. Proving once again, that car doors are meaningless.
Old 2009-12-19, 18:49   Link #835
velvet nightmare

actually now that i think about it, how did he get so rich?

while our duo, i wouldn't say poor but comparing hiramaru's porsche to them having no car and still living at the same place seems a bit.. skewed?
Old 2009-12-19, 19:09   Link #836
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

He has a popular manga and they don't. He's been getting steady paychecks for awhile now, and they haven't.

Also, he's not rich. One of the main reasons he's still drawing manga is because he's not rich. I'm pretty sure the general salary of the mangakas has been mentioned before. It's not enough to live a fancy lifestyle, not at his level anyway.

The other guy, with Crow or whatever, he's rich, but he's got an anime and lots of sales from the volumes of his manga. He also doesn't spend that much money, so he's even richer than he should be simply because everything's been piling up.
Old 2009-12-19, 22:24   Link #837
Xagzan

Hiramaru has a porsche because his his editor talked him into getting it I think, as a way to keep him writing manga to pay it off.
Old 2009-12-20, 02:55   Link #838
velvet nightmare

if you think about it, it's still purchasing power even if it's on lease or loan or w/e

i wouldn't say he's THAT much further ahead than our duo

and he probably has to import the porsche too
Old 2009-12-20, 08:30   Link #839
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Aoki's getting pretty popular :]

me like~

Old 2009-12-20, 19:10   Link #840
prototype_sky

Concerning Mashiro x Miho I feel like these 2 shouldn't be together ever its like they're most in love with the idea of being in love , but as shonen manga goes their weak relationship is expected.

If this was a shoujo then Mashiro x Miyosh might have been fun I expect a Mashiro x Manga ending
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, shounen