Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-18, 15:43   Link #821
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
Well, we do know (I mean, it seemed like it was obvious to me) that Ein is Scythe's sex toy among other things, but that doesn't really seem like Scythe.
One of the many reasons he must die a painful death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
She's definitely younger than 16, more like 14.
That's what I would say. 13 or 14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Q: How old are the characters in this game?
A: Here are the character's ages according to the Phantom of Inferno
perfect works book:

Chapter 1
> Ein 14
> Zwei 15

Chapter 2
> Ein 15
> Zwei 16
> Cal 14

Chapter 3
Not yet

Oh, and about "the" question:

Spoiler for comparison of this scene to the game version:
That young!? Wow.. lol. As for the spoiler, I'm glad they went with the first one, a lot.
Old 2009-07-18, 20:52   Link #822
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I don't think Ein was his "sex toy" just his toy as an assassin. Stop putting strange things on our minds or we might end up hating Ein(I already am...) lmao
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-19, 03:06   Link #823
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Just watched the new episode, and I have to say another great episode setting up things for the next episode. We have Claudia going up ranks, and also some Reiji and Cal bonding. I'm really looking forward to the next episode, too see the much awaited Reunion. Reiji just blow Ein's brains out, shew getting annoying with Scythe Master.
DeadlySoldier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-19, 03:42   Link #824
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleri View Post
I don't think Ein was his "sex toy" just his toy as an assassin. Stop putting strange things on our minds or we might end up hating Ein(I already am...) lmao
I think the ones who played the game here already explained that there's no sexual relationship between the two... just that she's his prized 'weapon' and he loves to touch his weapons all over or something.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-19, 08:55   Link #825
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Being a sex toy doesn't mean having sex. All those twisted and disturbing scenes we saw them, he probably got off on. He doesn't have to touch her or have sex with her. He is just one f*cked up person who will burn in hell (my hate for him in infinite).
Old 2009-07-19, 09:02   Link #826
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Nobody loves SM
People will hate him even more after few more episodes.
Old 2009-07-19, 16:39   Link #827
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Spoiler for Episode 16:
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-19, 16:50   Link #828
Shadow Kira01

Considering that there are a total of 10 endings for the visual novel and the fact that there are 26 episodes to the anime, I am guessing that the end of the anime will be one of those Chapter 3 endings, possibly Ein's ending.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-19, 18:36   Link #829
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
Nobody loves SM
People will hate him even more after few more episodes.
Well he is an easy one to hate.
Old 2009-07-19, 18:37   Link #830
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I finally got around to doing a characters/seiyuus page for Phantom, It shows pics of the characters and their seiyuus, and gives a few other roles each seiyuu has done.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissičre (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-20, 05:52   Link #831
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I finally got around to doing a characters/seiyuus page for Phantom, It shows pics of the characters and their seiyuus, and gives a few other roles each seiyuu has done.
Well, the first thing that came to mind when I saw that was "ouch".

ie Clau is... O_o... And Cal... well... good be much better... Almost reminds me of the discrepancy between characters and their US dub VAs.

Last edited by npal; 2009-07-20 at 06:47.
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-20, 06:25   Link #832
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Nice job, tnx ^_^
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-20, 07:10   Link #833
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Reiji's possible fatal mistake is he started to feel safe. You never feel safe in the Underworld it will be the end of you. At the end Reiji never suspected something might be wrong in the past he would have questioned such an abrupt call.
Old 2009-07-20, 08:35   Link #834
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Someone tell me that is not Scythe...?

That is just an old, time traveling, sex-with-young-Elen Reiji. That, or Scythe.
Old 2009-07-20, 08:44   Link #835
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Though the picture is disturbing i dont think its Scythe and i dont think its Reiji unless its an older one. Its already been stated that Scythe most likely does not see Ein as sexual puppet in a physical way just more like admiring the beauty of his creation. I highly doubt Scythe has gotten down with Ein and honestly i dont want to even think about it. YUCK

Last edited by Sinestra; 2009-07-20 at 16:23.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-20, 14:48   Link #836
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I actually liked Lizzie before because she was the only one who managed to hit Ein but now I know she's just a worthless bitch.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-20, 16:26   Link #837
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
I actually liked Lizzie before because she was the only one who managed to hit Ein but now I know she's just a worthless bitch.
I wouldnt got that far remember what she told Reiji when they were in the restaurant? Then also think to her conversation with Claudia when she took her new post. Lizzie is a solider and plays the part that has been given to her.
Old 2009-07-20, 19:26   Link #838
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Though the picture is disturbing i dont think its Scythe and i dont think its Reiji unless its an older one....
I don't think it's anyone in particular, just a way of symbolizing Ein's mental imprisonment. The guy's hair is black like Reiji's but swept back like Scythe's (which is grey in the show).

If it were Scythe, it would certainly be disturbing, but that's the idea: Ein's relationship with Scythe is extremely disturbing. Can she ever be freed? Not sure.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissičre (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2009-07-22, 09:51   Link #839
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Second opening theme has been announced. It will be "Senritsu no Kodomotachi" by ALI PROJECT:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...e.php?id=10541

I'm not exactly happy about that because first opening was great and it fitted perfectly with the show. I also don't like ali project's songs generally(Op in Rozen maiden was ok). Well... I guess it's too soon to judge yet but I don't have great expectations either.
So, on what episode are the new OP and ED supposed to start?
Old 2009-07-22, 11:53   Link #840
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Let's see: Reiji shot a child in cold blood. Ein rejected Reiji for Scythe, and has shot many innocent people. Lizzie saves herself rather than Reiji. Claudia...is Claudia. And who knows what Cal will do when she has a gun in her hands. And those are just the main heroes. But I sympathize with them all.

Tags
action, eroge, gunfights, seinen