Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-25, 17:26   Link #841
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
I wasn't making a contrast between those two statements. The distinction is between just working hard/training and the willpower to never give up. Which is the difference between Rock Lee and Naruto. They are two different things.

Spoiler:
Okay I see what you mean now. But what immoral actions are you talking about?
Old 2007-10-25, 17:32   Link #842
reloaded
skywalker

Naruto has higher potential than Sasuke so in the end Naruto will definitely be stronger and better than Sasuke.

As for now I wouldnt say Sasuke is stronger. Sasukes fast but as seen in the V.O.T.E battle Naruto can increase speed by releasing a tail so more tails should increase his speed further.
Naruto is indeed more powerful than Sasuke its just that Sasuke can tap into his full power whereas Naruto may not be able to or would chose not to (Kyuubi).
Old 2007-10-25, 17:38   Link #843
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Okay I see what you mean now. But what immoral actions are you talking about?
I'd go into detail and have in the past before, but you fans of Sasuke simply rebuttle with bias reasoning like saying it isn't selfish to do this or that, or why wouldn't he leave his village etc. it really isn't worth debating over again because to me it really isn't a debate. Simply put, a good example of his immorality is his choice to abandon his village which is by all accounts illegal in Konoha. *shrugs* And that isn't aside from the other string of correlated risks added to the list by his action. Anyway, I think even some of you Sasuke fanatics know the arguments but choose not to acknowledge them for obviosu reasons, so I don't really need to say much more other than you're not all that blind. Just willingly ignorant.
Old 2007-10-25, 17:59   Link #844
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
I'd go into detail and have in the past before, but you fans of Sasuke simply rebuttle with bias reasoning like saying it isn't selfish to do this or that, or why wouldn't he leave his village etc. it really isn't worth debating over again because to me it really isn't a debate. Simply put, a good example of his immorality is his choice to abandon his village which is by all accounts illegal in Konoha. *shrugs* And that isn't aside from the other string of correlated risks added to the list by his action. Anyway, I think even some of you Sasuke fanatics know the arguments but choose not to acknowledge them for obviosu reasons, so I don't really need to say much more other than you're not all that blind. Just willingly ignorant.
I'm not trying to argue, I'm just curious. As I recall I don't remember seeing Sasuke do anything to hurt the village or even giving away any secret he may know.

I guess in the Naruo world abondoning your village is a big deal but i dont see why? Beside, its not like he's hurt Konoha in any way. He's actually hepled them quite a bit.

BTW, I'm not a Sasuke fanboy even though it may seem like that way. I just really dont like Naruto Uzumaki. His father and sensei's are cool, but not him.
Old 2007-10-25, 18:00   Link #845
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Naruto has higher potential than Sasuke so in the end Naruto will definitely be stronger and better than Sasuke.

As for now I wouldnt say Sasuke is stronger. Sasukes fast but as seen in the V.O.T.E battle Naruto can increase speed by releasing a tail so more tails should increase his speed further.
Naruto is indeed more powerful than Sasuke its just that Sasuke can tap into his full power whereas Naruto may not be able to or would chose not to (Kyuubi).
You need to be stop taking that crack.
Old 2007-10-25, 18:16   Link #846
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
I'm not trying to argue, I'm just curious. As I recall I don't remember seeing Sasuke do anything to hurt the village or even giving away any secret he may know.

I guess in the Naruo world abondoning your village is a big deal but i dont see why? Beside, its not like he's hurt Konoha in any way. He's actually hepled them quite a bit.

BTW, I'm not a Sasuke fanboy even though it may seem like that way. I just really dont like Naruto Uzumaki. His father and sensei's are cool, but not him.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
You need to be stop taking that crack.
You need to get off that fictional c**k.

Last edited by That Other Ninja; 2007-10-25 at 18:28.
Old 2007-10-25, 18:41   Link #847
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Naruto hands down. Why? Because I hate Sasuke, he's an overrated Uchiha...'nuff said.
Old 2007-10-25, 20:05   Link #848
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Spoiler:

You need to get off that fictional c**k.
Spoiler for Manga:
Old 2007-10-26, 02:59   Link #849
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Spoiler for Manga:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-10-26, 04:33   Link #850
tatami
back in black

is it so hard to tall the difference between powerfull and better?

what is better?
Old 2007-10-26, 08:00   Link #851
iBeast

Since the Manga/Show has started up until now and most likely for countless months to come? Sasuke.

In the end for like maybe that 1 episode or 5 last chapters we read, Naruto will undoubtedly be the stronger one because of his Nine Tails/Main character scenario.

But still though, I don't ever see Sasuke losing in a fight against Naruto.
Old 2007-10-26, 08:07   Link #852
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I suppose there must have been a reason I didn't close this thread sooner but I can't think of one right now.
Closed Thread