Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-09, 02:42   Link #9241
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
I'm not. Reread my posts instead of trying to go the shipping war route. I know it's all you can do, but seriously.
Seriously, you haven't read my regular posts. Also, here was your fist post on the matter:

Quote:
It's very likely. Stop being in denial because you like the pairing.
Care to explain how that's NOT trying to support that Kallen said the quote, while implying that we've got no logic?
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 02:47   Link #9242
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Seriously, you haven't read my regular posts. Also, here was your fist post on the matter:
Yes I have. You're something of a psychotic sort. If you didn't believe so to some degree, you wouldn't have felt the need to address my claim that it's all you can do: you would've let it go as trolling or just bullshit.

Quote:
Care to explain how that's NOT trying to support that Kallen said the quote, while implying that we've got no logic?
Certainly. That's not support of her saying it, it's support of her not necessarily not saying it.

If I brought in evidence that Arthur said the quote (this is obviously just a hypothetical example), does that mean I'm supporting Arthur said the quote? No. It's another name in the hat. I'm saying Kallen wasn't out of the drawing, but if we're going off "long-term" hate, then I guess she isn't. But I still say the same about, oh, pretty much every other female in the series.

It feels more like you're projecting that I have ill-intent because you're defensive about the pairing.
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 02:50   Link #9243
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Yes I have. You're something of a psychotic sort.
*Chuckles*

And so the trolling goes on.

Quote:
It feels more like you're projecting that I have ill-intent because you're defensive about the pairing.
Given that your logic isn't strong in the first case, do you expect to be heard seriously? Bring some concrete lines of thought with a bit of evidence from the anime and the various other official media. Then you'll be taken seriously.
Old 2008-09-09, 02:53   Link #9244
Vakir

Quote:
[
Given that your logic isn't strong in the first case, do you expect to be heard seriously? Bring some concrete lines of thought with a bit of evidence from the anime and the various other official media. Then you'll be taken seriously.
My logic was perfectly sound previous to the realization that it's limited to extended periods of hate rather than just hate, actually. I gave examples.

I'm glad you're convinced that I wasn't supporting solely Kallen saying the line, though. Otherwise you'd have kept the questioning going!
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 04:25   Link #9245
Nikusu

Send a message via AIM to Nikusu Send a message via MSN to Nikusu
Kind of sounds like a death line now that I think about it. If it's Kallen that does indeed say it, it coincides with her battle with Suzaku. Just throwing it out there. I'm hoping not, but apparently writers and directors tend to hate me and everything I stand for when it comes to shows.
Nikusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 04:28   Link #9246
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

I have replaced my avatar to reflect my position as Emperor.
Old 2008-09-09, 05:17   Link #9247
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by lv23 View Post
Kind of sounds like a death line now that I think about it. If it's Kallen that does indeed say it, it coincides with her battle with Suzaku. Just throwing it out there. I'm hoping not, but apparently writers and directors tend to hate me and everything I stand for when it comes to shows.
I don't know about that. At least it being a death line for Kallen.
Shirley has died and C.C. almost seems destined to die in some form. That would feel sadistic if they kill off all the female characters.

If Suzaku and Kallen fight in episode 24 how would she have the chance to talk to Lelouch?

What was so depressing is that the fact Lelouch didn't answer Kallen's questions is almost the answer. What he thinks of her? Why he told her to live on? If it was nothing important he could of some so. It feels obvious that his lack of answer shows he cares very deeply for her. If he didn't he could use her power. Whatever Lelouch's plan is he wants to keep her out of it
It bothers me that we will possibly never know the answers to her question.

As I see things now I don't see how Kallen could figure out what he's up to. I would think someone would have to tell her. The people who could possible know are few and far between.
Lelouch, Suzaku, and C.C. are the main culprits.
Lloyd, Cecil, and Jeremiah are in on the plan, but how much they know is unclear.

If Kallen is fighting against Suzaku in episode 24 she sure doesn't learn it this coming week.

You all remember that posting I did abut how Kallen's picture was on the episode summary for episode 22, despite not being mentioned in the summary itself.
Koshimizu posted some of the past summaries and it showed that the trend of the image was that people played a big role in those episodes. It seems more enforced how Nunnally is on the episode summary.
What did that mean for Kallen though? Was it the key to an ending of Kallen and Lelouch, or was it the moment for them to come together in the end?
Old 2008-09-09, 05:33   Link #9248
Nikusu

Actually, I don't even believe Kallen is the one that says it. I was just "throwing it out there" because of the possibility. I personally believe it's C.C., but this could go on and on about personal beliefs. At the moment there's not enough evidence for anyone to justify who says this. I was just stating that it seems like a death line and that there's a chance (very low it may be) that Kallen could bite it in 24 at Suzaku's hands (I don't see Suzaku as the one to end Kalulu).

I agree with your idea that someone will have to nudge Kallen in truth's direction. On a related topic I think it'll have to be an outer force that pushes her back to Lelouch (if it happens). I think it'll be more for the viewer than for actual relevance, but Code Geass tends to spell things out or they don't happen. It'd be kind of lame if she came back on her own saying "Ah ha! This time I figured out you were just playing with me!" This season has really shown how thick-skulled Kallen is so I don't see that changing anytime soon. Though I wish she would realize it on her own, it would break character for her to figure this out after so many failed attempts. Or you could say she's due for a smart moment.
Old 2008-09-09, 05:55   Link #9249
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by lv23 View Post
Actually, I don't even believe Kallen is the one that says it. I was just "throwing it out there" because of the possibility. I personally believe it's C.C., but this could go on and on about personal beliefs. At the moment there's not enough evidence for anyone to justify who says this. I was just stating that it seems like a death line and that there's a chance (very low it may be) that Kallen could bite it in 24 at Suzaku's hands (I don't see Suzaku as the one to end Kalulu).

I agree with your idea that someone will have to nudge Kallen in truth's direction. On a related topic I think it'll have to be an outer force that pushes her back to Lelouch (if it happens). I think it'll be more for the viewer than for actual relevance, but Code Geass tends to spell things out or they don't happen. It'd be kind of lame if she came back on her own saying "Ah ha! This time I figured out you were just playing with me!" This season has really shown how thick-skulled Kallen is so I don't see that changing anytime soon. Though I wish she would realize it on her own, it would break character for her to figure this out after so many failed attempts. Or you could say she's due for a smart moment.
What was so frustrating about that kiss scene is that is seems so obvious that he loves her. He's purposely keeping her away for her own good.
The way they have set things she may never know the truth about him.
This series could be one huge frustration. It they use these last three episodes and pair her off with that useless character Gino I will utterly hate this series.
To take such an enjoyable character and pair her off with some stupid pretty boy who's never influenced anything in the plot EVER.
Old 2008-09-09, 06:10   Link #9250
Nikusu

That's my sentiments exactly! I don't know about you, but I like Gino, but I have a problem if he hooks up with Kallen. Like you said, thus far he has no importance in the story other than just... Being there. It appears like he's going to have a bigger role in the next episode or two, but really, how much importance can you give a guy that has been idle chit chat of the forums (besides trolling) for the whole second season? I'll buy the Code Geass series, but not if they start throwing people together. I'll still buy it even if Kalulu doesn't happen, just as long as ends in a way that doesn't make my head explode (Alto transcends space, time, and anime from Macross and kills Lelouch or on a similar level, GinoxKallen).
Old 2008-09-09, 07:22   Link #9251
prototype_sky

Quote:
C.C.: An year is perhaps a more accurate number.

Cornelia: Not really sure, given that Lelouch knows that he is the one that should be hated (Euphie)

Nunnally: Probably not.

Kallen: Probably not.
There is Nina if Lulu and her talk and she still thinks nunnally is dead
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 07:30   Link #9252
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
BTW, she did say some negative things regarding to Kallen's love, saying that she's a girl unlikely to obtain happiness....
Words from the actress herself. Another blow for Kalulu, I assume.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 07:32   Link #9253
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
The actors don't know what's happening before they read the script and go in to record the episodes.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 07:32   Link #9254
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
I'm sorry that I posted the wrong link.
The real source of this interwiew is still unconfirmed.
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 07:33   Link #9255
Sinn
Pwnage

Good thing i understand chinese ^^
Old 2008-09-09, 07:35   Link #9256
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Good thing i understand chinese ^^
I'm sorry, it's more likely that it was on the magazine.
Old 2008-09-09, 07:37   Link #9257
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
I'm sorry, it's more likely that it was on the magazine.
lol But thanks anyway, i didn't know there was such interview.
Old 2008-09-09, 07:42   Link #9258
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:
Depressing, ne?

AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT JUNxAMI WERE BOTH IN ANOTHER ANIME...
Old 2008-09-09, 07:44   Link #9259
honeypie_0106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Words from the actress herself. Another blow for Kalulu, I assume.
hehehe. The nuke just backfired.
honeypie_0106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 07:44   Link #9260
cupahe
Banned

43 pages since i last visited

Quote:
the only people with cannon info are the writer and director. the rest know nothing.

Quote:
Depressing, ne?

AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT JUNxAMI WERE BOTH IN ANOTHER ANIME...
spice and wolf? when's the interview from? i've seen nothing of it posted anywhere.

and anyway, its koshimizu ami who teases jun about the lelouch kallen relationship.
cupahe is offline   Reply With Quote