AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-03, 11:55   Link #921
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Yes! Finally managed to read to the last post. Can't believe how many corpse runs i had to do to reach this point. I think i need better armour and block rating.
Welcome to "The-Thread-That-Has-Hellish-Backlogs-When-You-Go-For-2-Hours-And-Come-Back"

We're getting very interesting profiles and new information. I think Kha is going to have a field day when he sees all the updated info .

@Lowe: Actually Ratler hid the project even from me, so I'm not sure if I'll make Cass's part in here
Old 2007-06-03, 12:08   Link #922
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Welcome to "The-Thread-That-Has-Hellish-Backlogs-When-You-Go-For-2-Hours-And-Come-Back"

We're getting very interesting profiles and new information. I think Kha is going to have a field day when he sees all the updated info .

@Lowe: Actually Ratler hid the project even from me, so I'm not sure if I'll make Cass's part in here
The main problem with the backlog in this thread isn't so much the number of posts, but more the amount of content in them.

Of course, this thread wouldn't be this much fun if that wasn't so. Heh, and the mods were woried wether this topic was going to work or not.
Old 2007-06-03, 12:16   Link #923
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
The main problem with the backlog in this thread isn't so much the number of posts, but more the amount of content in them.

Of course, this thread wouldn't be this much fun if that wasn't so. Heh, and the mods were woried wether this topic was going to work or not.
I daresay it's actually quite popular
Old 2007-06-03, 12:31   Link #924
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

I think I need a character relationship map.... Trying to insert a character somewhere without said map is nearly impossible. Example, I'm thinking of bring Tais to Riot 6 for some character interactions as suggested but without know who might be there (and incidentally who might beat him up for use of the tentacle pack), its is very difficult as I think have to read through everyone's creations again. Does anyone has any suggests on solving this problem?

@Keroko: Hmm...Seems like you'll be having a talk with Caro soon if what I read in Ep10 discussion post 30 is correct. hehe

Last edited by tshouryuu; 2007-06-03 at 12:44. Reason: Some additions
Old 2007-06-03, 13:00   Link #925
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Excellent! These are the kinds of conflicted and charming antagonists that several shows lack nowadays! INFINITE POWER is also a big plus.
Infinite power? What?

In any case, I've thought up of another profile extention, this one on Pain. I've actually thought up of three right off the bat, but I think it's best to post one at a time.
Spoiler for #47C7: Pain:
I just noticed it's June 3rd, my birthday. Ahh yes, "Maple" is the actual name of the character I created before, "M".
Old 2007-06-03, 13:12   Link #926
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Infinite power? What?

In any case, I've thought up of another profile extention, this one on Pain. I've actually thought up of three right off the bat, but I think it's best to post one at a time.
I just noticed it's June 3rd, my birthday. Ahh yes, "Maple" is the actual name of the character I created before, "M".
Happy Birthday . Hey, very intersting additions. A curse? This should be very interesting.
Old 2007-06-03, 13:14   Link #927
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Spoiler for Episode 10:

My Graham Chronicles may or will need a bit of a modification once I get a clearer view, but thankfully nothing serious.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-03, 13:16   Link #928
Erio
Hiromi

Damn, so much stuff to read after just 7 hours of sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Why do I envision Ginga enmeshed in tentacles while--

(Runs faster than Keroko. AND Subaru.)Ah I knew Artei loves coming in sword swinging, but picking this fight is borderline ridiculous even for him.
Ginga-nessan ... tentac-- ...err... I mean: HEY! Stop giving me weird ideas!

Quote:
---New intelligience data updated---

Using prose now to introduce another villian, this time one who isn't very powerful in person, but uses political power to crush his opponents.

Any resemblance to any person alive or lurking in this forum is completely coincidental.

Here goes:
Spoiler for Negotiations:

Erio, what do you think? Is Scaggy going to turn him down? I'll think of another way to bring the girls in if my characterisation is wrong. No worries about that.
GDI?? :O

lol That dialog did make me laugh out loud. And this Skane is so close to our real Skane... scary!

Good stuff, Kha, I like where this is going. And sure, we can have Scaggy accept Skane's offer, but he'll have to find a way to convince the girls somehow (like he tried to convince Zest and Lutecia in episode 7). I'll leave that to you, as the next part of my fanfic will not contradict any of the ideas you have here.

BTW, for some reason I imagined Skane to look like Lowe's last avatar. Maybe it was the "GDI"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
@Erio: Great background info on Gwendolyn and Iris!! Although it seems security isn't very good where they're staying if they can find personal info lying around
Well, those were some old files that were being thrown away. They didnt have the latest data, nor any classified information. The files are but a small journal written by one of the nurses that take care of the kids in the facility, so nothing too important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Chrono: Yuuno...
Yuuno: No.
Chrono: I haven't said any-
Yuuno: No.
Chrono: You don't even kno-
Yuuno: I do. *shows him a copy of his repair bills*
Chrono: Then-
Yuuno: You do it.
Chrono: You crazy? Do you have any idea-
Yuuno: I do. *shows him the Chronicles of Yuuno*

*snip*\
More Chronicles of Yuuno, please!

@Saint X I kept having flashbacks of Zegapain when I read about Minerva's visual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
A nurse? Would you be willing to do a profile on her too?
LOL You caught me completely off-guard there. Hmm, I never thought about it, but that sure gave me some ideas.

And for some reason I imagined Rey when thinking about it.

Quote:
Infinite power? What?
Aaron was probably referring to my Gwendolyn.

Quote:
A device's past... I like that.

And happy birthday!
Old 2007-06-03, 13:46   Link #929
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu
@Keroko: Hmm...Seems like you'll be having a talk with Caro soon if what I read in Ep10 discussion post 30 is correct. hehe
Seems so, but good for me, gives my character another grip on the canon.
Old 2007-06-03, 15:02   Link #930
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Time now is 3.40am... Let's see how fast I can clear this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
@ Kha...

dealing with a Fangwang lackey so early?

Kyla: I just hope the director calls out the mission, we'll take it. For Nonaha's sake.
Skane tentatively is not related to FW. Rather, he intends to drag FW out to do his work for him. That manipulative a fellow this guy is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
I liked it, the influx of villains in the thread is refreshing. And Scaglietti keeps to seem less evil with all the latest additions, is he really?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writing Serge's history from his point of view is tiring. Decided to do it backwards - from the events closest to StrikerS first and later further into past. Here's Chapter 1, Act I:

Spoiler for Dance of the Demons - Act I:
Ow. That's going to be a little hard to take on if everyone's magic just disappears from under them. As of now the only suitable I can think of is magic that does not obey his will, and that means divine magics for unlike normal magics these follow the wills of transcendents as opposed to mortal wills.

Quote:
Oh yeah, I am high today.

Part 3.5, fresh from the oven. :P

Spoiler for Part 3.5 : Meeting:

The next part may be a little slow, since I'm a total loser at doing the "meeting of fates" kind of thing, unless it involves ANGST, and cheesy stuff that no one uses in real life.
Well epic tales have their slow bits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
As requested:

I bring to you two more of the many AIs that inhabit my section of the Nanohaverse.

First, the Mother.

Spoiler for TSAB's First Ship AI Avatar: Minerva:

Then the Daughter.

Spoiler for Chacha: The Silvana's Pride and Joy:
Can you imagine a time when Sakura was just a noisy baby? That kinda got me by surprise though, even when I did say that the AI's help Sakura understand the world around her despite the sealed mode several restricting her thought processes.

I would to announce here that I'll do the Stave de Danaan (famous for the battleship mode Tuatha de Danaan) for Teresa soon, for that's another AI in a battleship

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Don't know is it ok to post this but whatever...

Spoiler for Getting owned is embarrassing or Tais/Ginga interaction:

@Nightengale: LOL I like your *Chronicles of Yuuno*

PS how do you add a quote when using the edit post function?
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL That was exactly what I had in mind. But Ginga's reaction was... how you call it? Anime girl overreaction? But yeah Ginga should be as scary as Subaru. It's the genes see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Alright... One more post before Part III of the epilogue. But I need to clear out more juicy character interaction, so without further ado here's Glock's Profile: Epilogue Part 2.5, featuring Kay and Artei:

Spoiler for length:
Kha pauses the replay.

Kha: The 21st likes running into trouble?
Art: Boss, we're always in the thick of things.
Kha: As far as I'm familiar with, I recall spending more time chasing after things than taking them head on.
Art: The only difference is which way the spells are flying, Cap.
Kha: I'll give you that. So now all we have to do is find Glock, and this. What did you cover on the flight back?
Art: Right here Boss. (Activates the next file)

Lowe it's all yours if you like. Kudos for making it even more in char than I could've myself, believe it or not!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Considering this is a thread filled with mages, and magic ignores armor, I think it's a better idea to stack up on + Bluecheesium resist instead.
Or you could have the "Bluecheesium Autotrophy" feat like me.

Quote:

WAAA Hehehehehe...

Quote:
Infinite power? What?

Changes noted. Too tired to internalize it for now, so see what it becomes tmr.

Quote:
Spoiler for Episode 10:

My Graham Chronicles may or will need a bit of a modification once I get a clearer view, but thankfully nothing serious.
X was right?! Good lord my Tripartite history might need some modding too.

EDIT: Warning! Ion Canon activated! Run before it hits this thread!!!
Old 2007-06-03, 15:51   Link #931
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Ow. That's going to be a little hard to take on if everyone's magic just disappears from under them. As of now the only suitable I can think of is magic that does not obey his will, and that means divine magics for unlike normal magics these follow the wills of transcendents as opposed to mortal wills.
There're ways around his abilities and some are going to be shown in Act II. Magic not relying on conversion of magic particles (like divine magic you mention) probably won't be affected too (didn't think on that matter ). Serge can also be caught by surprise (I don't think the barrier could save him from being injured if Fate aimed for his head instead of the Drone ), Aether Insight tends to fail if he doesn't pay attention, and to be honest I had troubles with the way he would deal with Sonic Move, I was like - oops, it's obviously too fast for him to follow, at least without Device released, so what can I do? oh, Sonic Move must do something to the air to prevent its resistance, bingo! that way I can assume an ability to predict the path beforehand

Ah, I've relized I created a serious plothole in my story (or rather contradiction to the Profile). Still can be explained in Act II though.
Old 2007-06-03, 17:46   Link #932
KBTKaiser

*blinks a bit and rubs his eyes*

Oh great...my inspiration just left the house through the roof again while busting 3 writer's blocks.

Spoiler for ...HUH!?!:

Whew...2 and a half days to bust so many blocks.

@Aaron

You bring ***** Regissuer, I bring the HTB Cannons to bust it down. Sounds like a deal? And when are Kusuha and Bullet going to be converted?
Old 2007-06-03, 19:32   Link #933
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
I haven't really figured out a good format for this "character" yet, but I suppose I'll just post up an excerpt of the first meeting between Ivey and the primary antagonist of my story.

Spoiler for Excerpt:
Old 2007-06-03, 19:40   Link #934
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post

Oh great...my inspiration just left the house through the roof again while busting 3 writer's blocks.

Spoiler for ...HUH!?!:

@Aaron

You bring ***** Regissuer, I bring the HTB Cannons to bust it down. Sounds like a deal? And when are Kusuha and Bullet going to be converted?
Nice dialogue. Hayate the Mistress of Cosplay becomes Hayate the Mistress of Meddling? Wow, nice change

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
I haven't really figured out a good format for this "character" yet, but I suppose I'll just post up an excerpt of the first meeting between Ivey and the primary antagonist of my story.

Spoiler for Excerpt:
LOL at the too polite Lila, but if she's managing the Infinite Library, where's Yuuno?
Old 2007-06-03, 19:47   Link #935
KBTKaiser

@Fuyu

Well, she's genuinely worried for Mabiko. At the rate Mabiko's giving power to her familiars, she'll end up like Nanoha in the hospital in probably even worse conditions. Plus, they don't know of Mabiko's unaging status yet.
Old 2007-06-03, 19:54   Link #936
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Nice dialogue. Hayate the Mistress of Cosplay becomes Hayate the Mistress of Meddling? Wow, nice change
And here I thought meddling was my speciality Anyway it keeps amazing me how many of you manage to run a whole bunch of characters at once - it's hard enough with a single one.

Quote:
LOL at the too polite Lila, but if she's managing the Infinite Library, where's Yuuno?
He became its first victim probably.
Old 2007-06-03, 19:59   Link #937
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
@Fuyu

Well, she's genuinely worried for Mabiko. At the rate Mabiko's giving power to her familiars, she'll end up like Nanoha in the hospital in probably even worse conditions. Plus, they don't know of Mabiko's unaging status yet.
I know she's doing it for Mabiko's sake, but it's still funny seeing Hayate become a bit of a meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
And here I thought meddling was my speciality Anyway it keeps amazing me how many of you manage to run a whole bunch of characters at once - it's hard enough with a single one.

He became its first victim probably.
. Yeah, not that easy but it's fun. That's what keeps us going ^^

I feel sorry for him then
Old 2007-06-03, 20:31   Link #938
KBTKaiser

@A Hero in Disguise

Eh, I've juggled up to 10 characters before. Quality of the RP drops, but everyone gets involved, at least.
Old 2007-06-03, 20:52   Link #939
Aaron008R

Quote:

Spoiler for ...HUH!?!:

@Aaron

Zafira the wolf-daddy got fox-piled. Nice scenario.

Not as of now. I'm still waiting for Erio and Meophist's character arcs to be over first and see if we'll get any more extremely powerful antagonists before I bring it in. And I'm NOT letting YOU take ALL of the credit for beating it as well. I'll have a bit of the booty, good sir.

And you'll have to forgive me about the delay on our Choukijin duo. I suddenly had to do some revamping of ideas due to a sudden brainwave. Not to mention having a tough home-school schedule right now. But I really appreciate your suggestion on the Gouryuu Kai and Raikou Kai a few weeks ago. I'll be putting it in somehow.

@Meophist: My apologies for the mix up with Treshold, Gwendolyn and Iris. I was just in a hurry to reply because it was pretty late in our place. I should have separated them. Sorry again.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-03 at 21:10.
Old 2007-06-03, 21:12   Link #940
Aaron008R

Quote:
Infinite power? What?

So she's slightly a living dead? Quite frightening. The scythe idea just got better ofter this. Good work! And happy birthday, by the way.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Closed Thread