AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-11, 03:32   Link #9461
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Yare yare, Erio-kun is turning out to be a bigger Spiral than Kha was at his age...

Though when both Meister and Page powers are combined, no girl is safe.

(runs from pitchfork army)
NO WAI!!!!!!!11111oneoneleven

This is ridiculous! Not even Hikki and his Big Daddy Yo's pimpin' skill can match their power!

*runs from berserk fan girls*
Old 2007-09-11, 03:37   Link #9462
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
NO WAI!!!!!!!11111oneoneleven

This is ridiculous! Not even Hikki and his Big Daddy Yo's pimpin' skill can match their power!

*runs from berserk fan girls*
GOOD LORD! If Hikki, Big Daddy, Kha and Erio unite...
Old 2007-09-11, 04:29   Link #9463
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
If Hikki, Big Daddy, Kha, Erio, Takeru combine their powers...

Wait a minute, aren't most of them already Recepticons?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-11, 04:54   Link #9464
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I don't have that doujin, (( still looking. Damn, I thought Type-G dojins are quite popular? )) but if it interests you, here's the link to some 'sample' pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
... Hey you know, after Jail's bold declaration about banging all of his Numbers, suddenly that Ginga image doesn't seem so impossible...

Oh boy...

SEVEN ARCS/KING RECORDS LOVES ME!

But really, Ginga for now... I don't see anything happening to her. But I wouldn't be surprised if she's not totally free from Jail's control if a S4 happens. Don't they have that 'secret activation' cliche?

And it's not like he really 'banged' his Numbers... unless he modified it so that any child conceived from his seeds somehow becomes him. But heck, I'll take what I can. I want to see how the nano-guy is going to go around that part with the shotacon Jail part. Same with the whole 'Zest's subordinates are like him as well.' thing. :3

And if you ask me, it really looks like there's more to his revival plan than what he told Fate, since he seems so bloody confident he will live one way or another even though Fate now knows enough to screw him plans up, but at the same time, he's fully prepared to die. It's like he's hiding something...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-11, 05:17   Link #9465
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
If Hikki, Big Daddy, Kha, Erio, Takeru combine their powers...

Wait a minute, aren't most of them already Recepticons?
God please help us.

I thought I'd like to share some teasers
Spoiler for Magical Cinderella, actually:

You know what might happen when we have Signum Loveless on the block.

*Sturm Falke >>>>>>>> USB500*

And why do I have a strong feeling that
Spoiler:
is going to be featured in Neo Alternate Timeline?
Old 2007-09-11, 05:23   Link #9466
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Lord save us all if it ever happens

Quote:
Gwendolyn
Melee: 3
Range: 6
Nuke: 7
Magical Stamina: 10
Attractiveness (Both Male and Female ): 1000
?!?!

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-09-11, 06:07   Link #9467
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
To be fair, I wouldn't simply go and throw the 10 label so easily. Maybe their Limit Breaks allow them to reach that number for a while through severe strain, but other than that, in their casual condition, I'd pull those numbers down a tad bit. After all, it's not something that can be casually used like it's nothing either.

After all, Episode 24 showed how ridiculously h4xx Overdrive can be for Fate. Pfft. She was on-par with Tre/Sette, and suddenly, it's like she's 2 times stronger. It felt really cheap, but I suppose it's a sign of Overdrive pinnacle. I'd give Fate a '10' in melee if she can consistently perform like that, but she clearly cannot.

Then again, my Saga is a 6/6/6 despite being SS-rank... maybe with all the h4xxes thrown around here, it's hard to grasp what the number '10' truly represents.
Those numbers were just a re-calculation of Aaron's 0-6 ones, though.

But I agree. To me, the number defines the skill in said area, not the power. Signum would score a solid 10 in melee as well going by this idea.

Of course, as others have said, numbers like these mean little. For example, Keroko scores an 8 in range, but has no long-range attack to speak off. Perhaps ICB or Orbital Bombardement, but they require her to stay in place, and that's not a good idea for someone with low defence. Also, Keroko is very bad at large scale-energy attacks like Nanoha. Ion Blast is among her least used skills, and ICB has special conditions. It's easier for her to create and controll many small attacks, or concentrate energy in a small spell instead of one big attack. Nanoha comments on this during the home-training scene in A's.

All these things factor in battle too, but you can't see them from numbers alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Nanoha gets a-
Nanoha: Don't tell!
I'll see if I can put it in a chapter late-<Divine Bustered>

And I guess maybe I can put Fate's case in that next scenario as well-<Haken Saber'd>

Spoiler for A line from Aurion:
... I want to see this. The drama potential is through the roof.

Quote:
They're not married yet, right?

Hmm...

Fate: Kha... <holds her stomach> You should take responsibility!

*runs from Kha's imagination exprozion*

Wha?

Quote:
StrikerS's felt too jumped on.

It was H~A~P~P~Y~~ one small battle ~ H~A~P~P~Y ~ one relative battle ~D~R~A~G~ OMG SUDDENLY END OF MID-CHILDA ~ OMG good guys in a pinch ~ ONE HIT KILL H4XXXXXX!!!!

If that's not bad execution, pacing, etc, I don't know what is.
The H4XXXX wouldn't have been so bad if the fights were lonbger, better choreographed and beter animated. Right now the Fate one-hit-kill scene is 'awesome' in my book, but it could have become epic with a bit more effort.

Quote:
I demand a shota! or teenager!Jail in S4 + Lone Island Syndrome with Fate. Since that kid won't really be 'Jail', maybe they could have a decent conversation for once.
I smell crack potential.

Quote:
My Saga is starting to look like Keroko and Aurion's lovechild...

AurekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerionAu rekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerion

*runs from ICB and Astranagant*
Quote:
Heh, the troubles of being popular

Keroko-chan:

Keroko-kun:
Conflicting emotions, huh?

Quote:
Well that, unfair development treatments, and the general lack of any sense of danger and urgency. I mean, it's the dullest end of the world battle I've ever seen... I just don't see the threat of Cradle, it doesn't strike me as - "HOLY F-!"

It's just a floating tin can.

Hell, I went "Whoa?!" just by seeing the moon's deathstar cannons popping out after they destroy just one
They should make it do something that will go "HOLY-!" Like, blow up a city or something. Whipe out a bunch of mages. Anything!

Quote:
So unlike a true ranged bombardier, who can simply keep the enemy out of range through their busters, and a true melee, who can tie up an enemy in close combat, Keroko uses her ranged attacks to disrupt enemy retaliation, and close combat for hit and run harassment to keep them on their toes?
Exactly, mid range is the most ideal of all the ranges, as she is disadvantaged in long range, but without knowing the oponent getting into close combat is like asking to lose, especially when concidering her low defense.

Quote:
Nice stylish character Wyatt is, but another person Vita hates? Alot of people want to piss off Vita don't they?
It's her personallity. Hell, even Nanoha pissed Vita off in the beginning.

Quote:
Not until we finish harem-nizing Keroko.

With Kha having a harem-potential the size of any self-respecting bishoujo games, what Keroko needs now is a harem the size of any self-respecting NeoRomance games.

Keroko-chan:
*grows redder and redder untill steam blows out, before falling backwards in a dead faint, swirly eyed and all.*

Keroko-kun:
I think you broke her.
Old 2007-09-11, 06:43   Link #9468
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You know, instead of number rankings, maybe we should just have sticked to alphabets Or maybe we could label the numbers like

0 = Hopeless
1 = Pathetic
2 = Sad
3 = Unimpressive
4 = Acceptable
5 = Common
6 = Good
7 = Outstanding
8 = Talented
9 = Elite
10 = Unrivalled

* note: Lets be honest now Though I can expect very few of us to go below 4 And be sure you understand fully the meaning of 'Unrivalled' and that your character really has to be unstoppable in whichever factor...

... Also, how about a rule that only one stat can be 'Talented' or higher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
The H4XXXX wouldn't have been so bad if the fights were lonbger, better choreographed and beter animated. Right now the Fate one-hit-kill scene is 'awesome' in my book, but it could have become epic with a bit more effort.
I have a feeling they were betting on Fate's Barrier Jacket to save the episode...

Quote:
I smell crack potential.
Chrono: Unacceptable!

Kha: NOOOOOOooooo!!!!

Quote:

Keroko-chan:

Keroko-kun:
Jeno: "Hehhhh~ ?"

Quote:
They should make it do something that will go "HOLY-!" Like, blow up a city or something. Whipe out a bunch of mages. Anything!
I'm telling ya, both Yuuno and Jail got it wrong! That thing is UNHARMLESS!

Quote:

Keroko-chan:
*grows redder and redder untill steam blows out, before falling backwards in a dead faint, swirly eyed and all.*

Keroko-kun:
I think you broke her.
Clyde: "Ma'am, are you feeling uncomfortable? Do you need to rest somewhere?"
Old 2007-09-11, 07:52   Link #9469
Aaron008R

Bad news. My mass data storage device got lost. It had a particularly large chunk of newer works. I have a backup at home, but that was a good number of pages of progress lost.

Anyway, I'm not one to be put down by that. ONWARDS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
God please help us.

I thought I'd like to share some teasers
Spoiler for Magical Cinderella, actually:

You know what might happen when we have Signum Loveless on the block.
I once saw a pic of that.

Quote:
And why do I have a strong feeling that
Spoiler:
is going to be featured in Neo Alternate Timeline?
Oi. LOLI's R HAXX, much?!?!

Quote:
... I want to see this. The drama potential is through the roof.
I was actually wondering if I should include Keroko-chan in a scenario as well. But I seriously don't know if she had a problem along the years...

Quote:

Keroko-chan:

Keroko-kun:
Aurion: Hora, hora. Don't tell me your taking them seriously, eh? <nudge>

Keroko: <grows redder as she flinches away>

Aurion: Oi. (She's taking them seriously alright.)

Quote:

Keroko-chan:

Keroko-kun:
I think you broke her.
Aurion: Wasn't my fault.()

Quote:
You know, instead of number rankings, maybe we should just have sticked to alphabets Or maybe we could label the numbers like

0 = Hopeless
1 = Pathetic
2 = Sad
3 = Unimpressive
4 = Acceptable
5 = Common
6 = Good
7 = Outstanding
8 = Talented
9 = Elite
10 = Unrivalled

* note: Lets be honest now Though I can expect very few of us to go below 4 And be sure you understand fully the meaning of 'Unrivalled' and that your character really has to be unstoppable in whichever factor...

My rankings for my character pass.

Quote:
I have a feeling they were betting on Fate's Barrier Jacket to save the episode...
In the start, maybe. But 3 minutes of still not EPIC beatdown is still kinda lacking.

Quote:
Jeno: "Hehhhh~ ?"
Aurion: Naive.

Quote:
Clyde: "Ma'am, are you feeling uncomfortable? Do you need to rest somewhere?"
He's ALIVE!!!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-09-11, 08:08   Link #9470
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
But I agree. To me, the number defines the skill in said area, not the power. Signum would score a solid 10 in melee as well going by this idea.
Maybe. It's probably just that I'm not sure if considering them to be the pinnacle of skills even in their respective fields is fully appropriate. Just because they're the best in the business today doesn't mean that they're completely comparable to the greatest of all times.

Quote:
Yes, that's one thing about StrikerS that's glaring.

The direction in the 2nd half, especially the storyboarding for both action scenes and the blahblahblah scenes, are ridiculously uninspiring. Animation is one thing, but honestly, the Fate-Tre-Sette's storyboard and direction was really... urgh.

And the h4xx finale was too short and horribly storyboarded as well. I mean, c'mon! Even if they wanted to show Jail's gloves and hands holding the Zamber, there's other better directive flows.

Quote:
I smell crack potential.
Jail: Don't talk as if you understand! You were just a dead girl. I am... Alhazred's child, the criminal... Jail Scaglietti. How can you ask me to live with this kind of knowledge, these memories... knowing how much weight I carry!?
Fate: *hugs him*
Jail: !!!
Fate: You are yourself... If you believe it to be so, then you are yourself, not Jail Scaglietti, not Alhazred's child... but just a child who was burdened with something you did not deserve...

Then shota!Jail can join Erio and Caro, and maybe even Lutecia. :3

Jail: Pleased to meet you, I'm Ja.. I mean, *fake name*, Lu-, I mean, your name is...
Lutecia: ....
Jail: Is..anything wrong?
Lutecia: Have we met?

Quote:

Keroko-chan:

Keroko-kun:

Keroko-chan:

Keroko-kun:
I think you broke her.
We need a poster or something.

Keroko in the middle, surrounded by... Serge, Joseth, Aurion, Kha, Lance, Yuuno, Jun, Chrono... who else...?

*runs*

Quote:
Chrono: Unacceptable!

Kha: NOOOOOOooooo!!!!
How about a female Jail then?

Since being male in Nanohaverse is almost...sinful or something.

Then we'd get character development + fanservice!

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-11, 08:18   Link #9471
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I was actually wondering if I should include Keroko-chan in a scenario as well. But I seriously don't know if she had a problem along the years...
Everybody have problems

Quote:

Brilliant

Quote:
Aurion: Wasn't my fault.()
Keroko: "Please take responsibility... !"

Quote:
My rankings for my character pass.
SSSSuuuurrreeeee....

Quote:
In the start, maybe. But 3 minutes of still not EPIC beatdown is still kinda lacking.
No Erio/Lutecia moment! Those bastards !

Quote:
Aurion: Naive.
Jeno: "I don't want to hear that from a kid "

Quote:
He's ALIVE!!!
Who's joking...
Old 2007-09-11, 08:22   Link #9472
Aaron008R

Quote:
Brilliant
Thanks.

Quote:
Keroko: "Please take responsibility... !"
Aurion: It depends on what sort of responsibility. By the book, or colloquial?

Quote:
Jeno: "I don't want to hear that from a kid "
Aurion: Same as the Wolkenritter, I guess I'll still consider you younger.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-09-11, 08:23   Link #9473
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Jail: Don't talk as if you understand! You were just a dead girl. I am... Alhazred's child, the criminal... Jail Scaglietti. How can you ask me to live with this kind of knowledge, these memories... knowing how much weight I carry!?
Fate: You are yourself... If you believe it to be so, then you are yourself, not Jail Scaglietti, not Alhazred's child... but just a child who was burdened with something you did not deserve...

Jail: Pleased to meet you, I'm Ja.. I mean, *fake name*, Lu-, I mean, your name is...
The first part made me go. That's so possible, though "Jail" there sounds like Eriol... Probably Fate should pick a new name for him. William Lambroguini would be good.

ErioCaro, LuluJail?

And when Jail's cover gets blown, will we have ShinjiMatsuri Sweetcheesium all over again? :3

Quote:

Keroko in the middle, surrounded by... Serge, Joseth, Aurion, Kha, Lance, Yuuno, Jun, Chrono... who else...?

*runs*
Any takers?

Quote:

Well... Going by your 2nd gen Scaglettis, probably only 1 would be male, and the rest would be female... Maybe Uno's gonna have twins, where the male appears, and the rest females.

With this canon revelation, I beseech you to create JailNumber combos for the rest of the Numbers!

Goddammit overshot the size limit for the 3rd time Xp. I've never ran into another forum that's as tightly regulated as AS. At least it keeps the weeds out, but when its due to one overshooting by 3 pixels and 5 KB...

So if I get banned suddenly, it's probably my sig.
Old 2007-09-11, 08:25   Link #9474
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
*phew*

Now THIS is truly THE most DIFFICULT piece I've ever written for OC

Someone here said that descriptive writing was more difficult than script-style, and he was right. But, in order to bring this Arc of mine to a conclusion, I felt that the effort was worth it.

And to top off this Arc from last time:

[Warning: Dangerous levels of sweet and fluffy Cheesium ahead, recommend Insulin Shots beforehand to prevent diabetes]

Spoiler for Sunrise:

Beautiful stuff. The way you wrote is the style in which I would eventually want to write in. Hat's off to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
15 pages backlog... AND NO ONE MISSED ME? Uguu~!

YOSHA!!
*pats* Hey I was away for a whole week. They didn't miss me either..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post

Now, just to tide you over until something bigger (Scarlet Berceuse Part III, Edgar vs. Signum Part III or Storm of Silver Part III, or anything else) comes again, here are two new characters, both mercenaries, that I shall introduce, via a brief bio and appearance pictures.

This brings my total character quota up to 38...actually 39, counting Enzo...eh. But I only have to work on bios for some, the newest ones, really.

The first:

Spoiler for Wyatt Cavendish:

Well, it was to be two...but due to time restraints, that isn't possible.

But I'll leave you with his appearance:

Spoiler for Kilroy Schwartz:

And maybe a third or fourth...?

Spoiler for Random:

*Runs.*

Whoa... that many???? Jeez.... I wish I had your imagination.. (and your time)
Quote:

Spoiler for A line from Aurion:

Links it is!
Aces: Resolution,
The Other Side of Identity: Deals,
Enter: Sophia,
Tyrfing: The Baptism of Fire

Have fun!
Sounds Interesting with Aurion. Who's the line directed at?

1) I just noticed this but Kha-chan
So are we allowed to kill Kha yet? Or does that have to wait...
hmmm, the talk with Saber was interesting to say the least.

2) No comments here...

3) Nice battle there. Just one comment that I want to make... It doesn't really feel right for Signum to be using storm falcon... Since from what we've seen it's more of her 'super' attack (super as in powerful, finishing).. ALthough I could be wrong of course. Yes she can use it, but from canon it would seem that it's only used agaisn't someone/thing that she can't defeat with her sword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
[fanboy]ERSTIN MUST BE REVIVIED!!![/Fanboy]
/off topic. Did you see the end of Otome Zwei 4?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
A small snippet of the Inspection bit I’m working on… partly inspired by Aaron’s recent epic efforts
Spoiler for The Aftermath:

Yes a Fight Scene will occur. It was fairly inevitable really, neither has any tact and one of them would probably talk smack to his own mother while the other has a temper more unstable then nitroglycerine. It’s like tossing a pair of pitbulls into a ring nature is going to take its coruse…
??
Well this looks interesting.
Quote:
My Saga is starting to look like Keroko and Aurion's lovechild...

AurekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerionAu rekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerionAurekoKerion

*runs from ICB and Astranagant*
SO this makes how many partners for Keroko now
Quote:
I demand a shota! or teenager!Jail in S4 + Lone Island Syndrome with Fate. Since that kid won't really be 'Jail', maybe they could have a decent conversation for once.

I fear the crack that has just been unleashed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbles View Post
I made a new character. He works with Section 6, but doesn't participate in combat.

Spoiler for Largo Sercosan:
Um, considering he's with the Ground Forces, I would think that they would force him into battle, considering the low quality of their forces.

Otherwise he seems pretty good to me.
Quote:
Oh why can't they screen the last epi of Otome Zwei?!
/off topic. You do realise the last ep is out and subbed right?
Quote:
Not for another week or 2 sadly.

I'm right now in my examination period. It's still early with the easier subjects, but towards the end of the week, I'll have to up my throttle, else I suffer possibilities of failing one or 2 subjects.

Damn you Eng.Maths and Thermodynamics...
Good luck with the exams!!!

Mechanical engineering I see. Nice.
How many more years until you graduate?
<--- Eng student my self.
Quote:

0 = Hopeless
1 = Pathetic
2 = Sad
3 = Unimpressive
4 = Acceptable
5 = Common
6 = Good
7 = Outstanding
8 = Talented
9 = Elite
10 = Unrivalled

This ranking system looks good to me.
All my characters fit quite well into this.
Quote:
Bad news. My mass data storage device got lost. It had a particularly large chunk of newer works. I have a backup at home, but that was a good number of pages of progress lost.

Ouch. Sucks to hear that.

Hope you can remember what you lost..!!

FIGHTO!!
Old 2007-09-11, 08:33   Link #9475
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Sounds Interesting with Aurion. Who's the line directed at?
Still pending...

Quote:
1) I just noticed this but Kha-chan
So are we allowed to kill Kha yet? Or does that have to wait...
hmmm, the talk with Saber was interesting to say the least.
Hehe. Lucky bastard.

Quote:
3) Nice battle there. Just one comment that I want to make... It doesn't really feel right for Signum to be using storm falcon... Since from what we've seen it's more of her 'super' attack (super as in powerful, finishing).. ALthough I could be wrong of course. Yes she can use it, but from canon it would seem that it's only used agaisn't someone/thing that she can't defeat with her sword.
I'm following Nighty's example by how Signum fought against Isdera. Sturmfalke with no cartridges used for easier and more shots

Quote:
Ouch. Sucks to hear that.

Hope you can remember what you lost..!!

FIGHTO!!
Thanks.

@Nighty: Good luck with the exams!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-09-11, 08:41   Link #9476
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Somewhat busy

Quote:

Youch... First Satashi, then Nighty, then Me, and now you?! I smell a curse somewhere

Hope you retrieve, or at least recall your works.

And DON'T DESPAIR!!!!

FOR YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R

And Aurion's making it worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
He's ALIVE!!!
True men never die even when they are killed?

Quote:

I smell good things coming out of this scenario Then Jail can reform his FATED HAREM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale

*runs*
Keroko-chan is PIMPIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Quote:
Goddammit overshot the size limit for the 3rd time Xp. I've never ran into another forum that's as tightly regulated as AS. At least it keeps the weeds out, but when its due to one overshooting by 3 pixels and 5 KB...

So if I get banned suddenly, it's probably my sig.
Be careful now, you wouldn't want to end up in Stasis like me

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-11, 08:59   Link #9477
haiz123321
Obey me world!

@C2F: Maybe we can limit the total number of stats. E.g if there's 4 traits, we give them a limit of 20 points or something but i like your idea better though.
But don't forget that when 2 unrivaled clash, one will drop to elite while one stays unrivaled

@Kha: lol gl =X

According to C2F:
Quote:
0 = Hopeless
1 = Pathetic
2 = Sad
3 = Unimpressive
4 = Acceptable
5 = Common
6 = Good
7 = Outstanding
8 = Talented
9 = Elite
10 = Unrivalled
Koumyou:
Melee: 7
Nuke: 0
Tactics: 7

Koumyou: Berserk Drive
Melee: 8
Tactics: 2

Koumyou: Berserk Drive Stage 2
Melee: 10
Tactics: 0

Clawad:
Melee: 7
Range: 8
Combination: 9
Tactics: 0-9(depending whether he is fighting recklessly or strategically)

Clawad: Relic Charged Weapon
Melee: 10
Range: 8
Combination: 10
Tactics: 0-9

I don't think it's that h4xxed cause there were some parts where it has a big ZERO
EDIT: For Clawad's range, if anyone could give me the rating range of Sei's deep diver, I'll change

Last edited by haiz123321; 2007-09-11 at 09:36.
Old 2007-09-11, 09:14   Link #9478
Arrow
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightingale

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear

DOES NOT COMPUTE
My sentiments exactly. o.o It's not entirely true that being male in the Nanoha-verse is sinful...there're a few male characters (although for some reason pretty much all significant (as in non-redshirt) magical combatants are female, Erio being an exception.

Geez, given the male/female ratio of things so far, perhaps Nanoha/Fate is considered typical by Mid-Childan standards.

Quote:

0 = Hopeless
1 = Pathetic
2 = Sad
3 = Unimpressive
4 = Acceptable
5 = Common
6 = Good
7 = Outstanding
8 = Talented
9 = Elite
10 = Unrivalled

... Also, how about a rule that only one stat can be 'Talented' or higher? *
I like that scale. Stat-wise, maybe it should be added up to a certain sum for non-canonical characters. Like, all stats, when added up, have to be equal to 30 or something. Of course, it depends on how many stats in question you use. The normal ones are, of course...
  • Physical Attacks
  • Ranged Attacks
  • Area/HE Attacks
  • Defence for said physical/ranged/area attacks
  • Mobility (includes agility and reflexes)
  • Accuracy (you can have all the attack in the world, but it's useless if you can't bring it to bear)

Something like that. We can further streamline it if we need to.
Old 2007-09-11, 09:25   Link #9479
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Some images i may use in the future

Spoiler for Random:

If anyone used these images, plz tell me

Last edited by haiz123321; 2007-09-12 at 04:18.
Old 2007-09-11, 09:29   Link #9480
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
DOES NOT COMPUTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
My sentiments exactly. o.o It's not entirely true that being male in the Nanoha-verse is sinful...there're a few male characters (although for some reason pretty much all significant (as in non-redshirt) magical combatants are female, Erio being an exception.

Geez, given the male/female ratio of things so far, perhaps Nanoha/Fate is considered typical by Mid-Childan standards.
I wasn't completely serious, but it'd make for a decent homage.

Now if only someone can photoshop the blue hair => purple... and the eyes gold...

Closed Thread