AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-01-12, 21:11   Link #9501
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
Isn't tatsuya more of a zombie.
More like Batman with no "no killing" policy.
Or Alex Mercer.

My definition of "zombie" is that: they don't think.

The zombies in "i am a hero" don't think but act like sentimental human.

Quote:
Mizuki promptly showed her agreement with Tatsuya’s statement; she probably thought she could divert Erika. Of course, although she looked wild, Erika had almost never escaped from instruction. Tatsuya was the clear winner in number of times leaving the classroom during instruction.
This makes me laugh a lot.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2014-01-12 at 21:38.
Old 2014-01-12, 22:13   Link #9502
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Does the fact that Erika has red hair look weird to anyone else or is that just me?
If you talk about "Erika having red hair"

At first, I thought it was a typical anime hair (but didn't really bothered).

But with the revealing in Vampire and Double Seven Arc, it makes sense.

Vol 4 chapter 9 is right. There are lot of half and quarter in this series

and Erika isn't the only red-haired in the series. Eimi is another.
Spoiler for Vol4ch9:

If you talk about the illustration........

well, Miyuki has pure black hair and black eyes.(Vol 9 ch 3)
Old 2014-01-12, 22:51   Link #9503
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Oh yeah
Deep Snow aka. Miyuki 4 is released.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-01-13, 00:05   Link #9504
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
what do you mean when you say "shipping"?
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Shipping
Old 2014-01-13, 01:38   Link #9505
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

They're going to cut some of Miyuki-sama's raburabu moments?

.....As long as as they don't cut out the defining scenes...which is all of them...

I don't know anymore orz...

Anyway, right now I just want the anime to not be bad and to draw in new readers. And maybe get people overseas to buy the novels even if they're untranslated to support the series.
Old 2014-01-13, 04:01   Link #9506
pampz21
ShipCore

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
On a more upbeat note:

See the yellow box under Tatsuya's left shoulder? "Faithful to the source material: 5 out of 5", and "Action-filled scenes: 5 out of 5". Assuming this isn't Blatant Lies the anime should be good

Oh, and "shipping Romance scenes: 3 out of 5" - I'm guessing Shippers will be furious that their OTP isn't going to be animated in its full glory (especially the Miyuki/Tatsuya shippers, I'm guessing some of their scenes are going to be cut in favour for Tatsuya kicking ass)
Ooh no...theyre gonna skip some Miyuki x Tatsuya incest to Erika x Tatsuya =)

Anyways I dont really care much about Erika's hair either red or orange is fine, but they need to keep her cat slit eyes the same cuz thats the proof of her wildness

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-01-13, 05:09   Link #9507
Hokoga

Surprised there isn't a Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei [Anime] thread since everyone keeps talking about it on the [Light Novel] thread.
Old 2014-01-13, 05:13   Link #9508
pampz21
ShipCore

There is one but a non spoiler thread

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-01-13 at 06:45.
Old 2014-01-13, 09:26   Link #9509
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Nothing much Tatsuya's just gonna nuke the infected city!

Anyway
Spoiler for Space:

Is it finallize that Erika's eyes are round not Cat slits?
She the only one on the whole LN to have that kind of feature!
and Damn Red & Blue are always cool to see standing together! BFFs(Sisters in law)
Unlike the manga -> they are using her vol.1 appearance
( before her hair become longer)

for me -> I like her longer hair version more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Surprised there isn't a Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei [Anime] thread since everyone keeps talking about it on the [Light Novel] thread.
Thread link:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=121906

Though as pampz21 said -> no spoiler allowed
Old 2014-01-13, 13:41   Link #9510
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

I thought about but maybe erikas hair is light brown and just looks like that.
Old 2014-01-13, 14:16   Link #9511
iCloudz7

yeah Erika looks kinda weird and she's one of my favs characters... Though I want to see how is Mayumi... Shes my goddess <3
Old 2014-01-14, 06:01   Link #9512
Chris38

Phew ... I finally caught up (I'm waiting for volume 12 to be completely translated, before I will start reading it) with this quite interesting story.

And I have to compliment the author for building a quite detailed world and pretty interesting and badass characters and a quite intriguing story as well, which has ... pretty much everything ... there is action, people that are planning to do something that involves the MC (I'm talking about Maya, who I believe is plotting something that involves Tatsuya and Miyuki), and there is even an subplot involving romance.

Speaking of romance ... in my opinion, Tatsuya is going to end up with Miyuki as a couple.

I know that Miyuki and Tatsuya being siblings is a big block, that prevents that from occurring, but I think that the author has something in mind, that will actually allow them to end up together. (After all, he already has a rough outline of the story, considering the fact that we even have an estimate of how many volumes this story might have).

Currently ... my speculation on that matter is that ... Miyuki has been artificially created by some secret research of the Yotsuba clan to produce someone that can act as a "limiter" of Tatsuya's power.

The reason why I think like that is because:

- Miyuki has no apparent physical defect and in the novels ... someone has mentioned that her beauty is something inhuman.

- Her magic also doesn't have any apparent weaknesses ... and even in a state where 50% of her power is used up to seal Tatsuya's power, she is capable of overpowering most of other magicians - it has been mentioned, in one of the novels, that her power level is tactician class, which I think is a pretty rare thing for a 15 - 16 year old girl.

- Miyuki's innate magic allows her to act as Tatsuya's limiter - and while, I don't remember it being mentioned in the novels, but personally ... I don't think that every type of mental interference magic is capable of suppressing Tatsuya's power.

- Miyuki and Tatsuya are capable of combining their respective magic powers - the example being how they destroyed the true body of the combined Parasites near the end of volume 11, while, it has been mentioned, in the story, that this is some kind of secret technique of the Yotsuba clan, I believe that it requires some sort of compatibility between the users of this technique as well.

Well, I'm aware that there is not a lot of evidence supporting this speculation, but to me ... Miyuki seems to be too "perfect" (especially in the "perspective" of what kind of magic abilities the Yotsuba clan expects from their members) for me to believe that it's something that can be achieved "naturally", especially if we combine it with the other details that the author's has given us when it comes to the siblings "past" - that, according to Miyuki the DNA tests confirmed the fact that she and Tatsuya are related by blood (and those tests are usually done, if there are some suspicions about the origins of someone), the short period of time, between the birth of Tatsuya and the birth of Miyuki (according to my calculations it's approximately 20 months and we also have evidence that Miya, the siblings mother, wasn't an example of perfect health).

Overall ... I think, that there is still something that the author is keeping us in the dark about, when it comes to Miyuki's origins.
Old 2014-01-14, 06:17   Link #9513
Waxman

While the idea that in the end Miyuki result to be the artificial and "irregular" magician is certainly atractive i can't accept it completely.
Just like i can't accept the "Frozen Dahan baby" theory. Way to much will be lost if Miyuki isn't really Tatsuya's little sister, specially his only strong emotion.
I believe in the end, after they end third year a time skip and older Tatsuya introducing his son/daughter to Miyuki's daughter/son.
Old 2014-01-14, 06:25   Link #9514
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
I believe in the end, after they end third year a time skip and older Tatsuya introducing his son/daughter to Miyuki's daughter/son.
Lol I like the idea of a time skip, they might not end up together but their children will end up together cuz they are now officially cousins

Shippers's imagination Activate!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-01-14 at 06:58.
Old 2014-01-14, 06:34   Link #9515
revenant

I doubt Miyuki will ever be in relationship with someone other than Tatsuya, given her thoughts. And all that reasoning about government etc. can be easily put out when she becomes a head of Yotsuba (with Tatsuya on her side).
Old 2014-01-14, 06:40   Link #9516
Waxman

Even if there are defensors of Tatsurou we all agree that he and Miya didn't love eahc others right?
What if (big IF) Miyuki married someone, and produce a heir by artificial impregnation.
Old 2014-01-14, 06:43   Link #9517
araragi92

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenant View Post
I doubt Miyuki will ever be in relationship with someone other than Tatsuya, given her thoughts. And all that reasoning about government etc. can be easily put out when she becomes a head of Yotsuba (with Tatsuya on her side).
For sure

Quote:
However, in Miyuki’s heart, the only who was allowed to touch her was Tatsuya. The only one who could do as he wished with her was Tatsuya alone.
And there are many more quotes

at the end there are 2 options:

-They end up together
-Single, but with the same ambiguous relationship
Old 2014-01-14, 06:45   Link #9518
Waxman

I would love that, its just that if Tatsuya really change the magical society it would be a nice way to show it through the next generation.
Old 2014-01-14, 06:47   Link #9519
revenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
Even if there are defensors of Tatsurou we all agree that he and Miya didn't love eahc others right?
Miya wasn't clan head. And it was never stated that she did mind this kind of procedure (especially since she was emotionally broken after incident with Maya). I doubt government will oppose head of most powerful clan who is supported by strategic class magician. Everything has an exception.
Old 2014-01-14, 07:04   Link #9520
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenant View Post
Miya wasn't clan head. And it was never stated that she did mind this kind of procedure (especially since she was emotionally broken after incident with Maya). I doubt government will oppose head of most powerful clan who is supported by strategic class magician. Everything has an exception.
Nope not everything has an exeption, its not the government who bans the sister/brother getting married its the society/religion/its people beliefs! Its one of the greatest taboo of a human being can make bside making an artificial human/god! Thats why people treat Tatsuya as a trash because Yotsuba knows Tatsuya is only an artificially created magician! The only exeption who accepted Tatsuya as an artificially created magician is Miyuki and Erika, all of them treat Tatsuya as a tool of mass destruction

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings