AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-11-07, 02:58   Link #961
axel mizaguara

my character

name: axel mizaguara

bio: killed his parents and his brothers.why he did is to learn justus and seals that are ancient and nobody knows about it he was then named master reaper because
only one person survived his attack to tell about it. his great little cousin sancho mizara. when sancho escaped he told the special ops ninjas. they took him for questioning he told them that his cousin has 3 forms his first looks like a person with a black coat a weird white symbol and a long toung with a weird white knife thing and red horns on his head his 2nd was he was bigger with a sythe made out of bone and a black coat with a red symbol and red horns with a long black tounge black and bigger knife case that was red and rows of sharp teeth
his third form was all the same thing except he was bigger his eyes were a weird color and his hair was black and red he contained a sythe a knife case and was also able to summon his inner reaper with summoning justu.

justus: reaper styles justu and black fire justu

weaknesses and strengths: axels weakness is love his strengths can absorb any charkra can absorb curse marks he has all the curse marks he absorbed on his body when he wants to show it he is really smart i.q. over 700 they think he posses justus that nobody can copy not even with sharingan

other stuff: has a bad habit of drinking but never ever gets drunk he curses alot doesn't care about noone but his sensei smokes a pipe often.

age: ? they think he is 16 or 17 but he went to the chunin exams and passed with no scratch on him after naruto and the others passed like months later
axel mizaguara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 02:59   Link #962
axel mizaguara

ya like my charachter
axel mizaguara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 03:25   Link #963
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by axel mizaguara View Post

bio: killed his parents and his brothers.why he did is to learn justus and seals that are ancient and nobody knows about it he was then named master reaper because
only one person survived his attack to tell about it. his great little cousin sancho mizara. when sancho escaped he told the special ops ninjas. they took him for questioning he told them that his cousin has 3 forms his first looks like a person with a black coat a weird white symbol and a long toung with a weird white knife thing and red horns on his head his 2nd was he was bigger with a sythe made out of bone and a black coat with a red symbol and red horns with a long black tounge black and bigger knife case that was red and rows of sharp teeth
his third form was all the same thing except he was bigger his eyes were a weird color and his hair was black and red he contained a sythe a knife case and was also able to summon his inner reaper with summoning justu.

weaknesses and strengths: axels weakness is love his strengths can absorb any charkra can absorb curse marks he has all the curse marks he absorbed on his body when he wants to show it he is really smart i.q. over 700 they think he posses justus that nobody can copy not even with sharingan

other stuff: has a bad habit of drinking but never ever gets drunk he curses alot doesn't care about noone but his sensei smokes a pipe often.

age: ? they think he is 16 or 17 but he went to the chunin exams and passed with no scratch on him after naruto and the others passed like months later
Quote:
ya like my charachter
Well, truth be told, I couldn't read half of it. I know a lot of people really make a big deal out of this, and I'm sure it's the last bit of criticism you want to hear, but you (and many other people posting on the thread) seriously need to slow down, and work on your basic writing skills. Capitalization, punctuation, grammar, etc. Seriously, there wasn't a single period separating sentences until you mentioned his teacher smoking. I know my writing and grammar aren't perfect, and I'm not an English teacher, but better you hear it now than hear it from a pompous jerk who thinks he's better than everyone due to his writing skills. ...Wait...

If you took offense from this, I apologize, it wasn't intended.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 10:53   Link #964
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
Well, truth be told, I couldn't read half of it. I know a lot of people really make a big deal out of this, and I'm sure it's the last bit of criticism you want to hear, but you (and many other people posting on the thread) seriously need to slow down, and work on your basic writing skills. Capitalization, punctuation, grammar, etc. Seriously, there wasn't a single period separating sentences until you mentioned his teacher smoking. I know my writing and grammar aren't perfect, and I'm not an English teacher, but better you hear it now than hear it from a pompous jerk who thinks he's better than everyone due to his writing skills. ...Wait...

If you took offense from this, I apologize, it wasn't intended.
ROTFL!! I agree with DtM, it probably is a decent character but it's impossible to read. Double posting is also a big no-no. Hunter why haven't you picked up on this.

A word of advice to anyone that posts:

Spoiler for GREAT ADVICE:

All the best characters on this thread have them. Manga like Naruto and Bleach and D.Gray Man are popular because thei main protagonists have them. Just a word of advice. I don't care if yo take it or not.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 11:03   Link #965
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post

All the best characters on this thread have them. Manga like Naruto and Bleach and D.Gray Man are popular because thei main protagonists have them. Just a word of advice. I don't care if yo take it or not.
I dunno, I think it's a word of advice that should be taken. Characters without weaknesses come off as indestructible, which always makes for a poor character. If there's a character who's indestructible, it makes the story pointless because, inevitably, the main protagonist is going to have to face that character sooner or later and, unless the writer decides to make drastic changes, the protagonist will die and the indestructible character will remain. The only change that can be made is to give that character a weakness that can be exploited by the protagonist. If you have to give him a weakness in the end, why not make him a more interesting character by giving it to him in the beginning.
Old 2007-11-07, 14:19   Link #966
L84cl4SS
My dog ate my HOMEWORK...

Quote:
ROTFL!! I agree with DtM, it probably is a decent character but it's impossible to read. Double posting is also a big no-no. Hunter why haven't you picked up on this.

I agree with Adediran242 and DtM it's quite decent but also at the same time not appropriable

P.S the smileys r just random plz ignore it

P.S.S I mean really ignore it!

P.S.S lol
L84cl4SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 16:46   Link #967
khido1
the seven tailed wolf

Quote:

dude also you can't really score over 700, you can't even score 700. I suggest taking some more time, going back, and editing it all.
khido1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-08, 22:26   Link #968
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Amen, dude. Amen. I couldn't have said it better myself.

I swear if I see one more post with "OMFG my chratehr pWnz al and no1 can beat him!!11" I just may hunt down the writer and kill him/her myself. There have been FAR too many of those recently, and it's really killed the thread. After all, you can't have a character with no weaknesses, or else they're not even believeable. Such things are killing this thread... to death!
Old 2007-11-09, 11:39   Link #969
Adediran242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Amen, dude. Amen. I couldn't have said it better myself.

I swear if I see one more post with "OMFG my chratehr pWnz al and no1 can beat him!!11" I just may hunt down the writer and kill him/her myself. There have been FAR too many of those recently, and it's really killed the thread. After all, you can't have a character with no weaknesses, or else they're not even believeable. Such things are killing this thread... to death!
OMFG my chratehr pWnz al and no1 can beat him!!11

bio:his name is bannou wich meenz all powuhfool.he has a sixtybilliuhn tayld llama wich hurtz him bwt givs him more chakra dan quubi. He haz no paretns cos his bruvahs pet dog killd them wiv pwn-alllgan. so he wantz revenge an wantz 2 k1ll his bruv and theyre dog.

justus:rasegan chidori gankai dama mixture wich cud wipe out all of kohona. Pwn-all gan. all difuhrent justsus dat noone nowz about and dat noone can do. ever.

he loox lyk kakshi, and sasuke an Nrauto combine. his got a long black coat and a sword wich holds his llama and a hidden dragon dat can summon more dragons. da sowrd is as big as a giant.

weaknesses: he dumb lyk naturo he can get angry but his powuhs are 2 kool for dat to be a real weakness.

my caracter iz sooo coool, see if u cna beat dat loooozahz!!

~A.242

P.S. Crap!!!! I think that's Spectacular_Insanity at the door!!!!!!! *runs*

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Old 2007-11-09, 11:46   Link #970
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
OMFG my chratehr pWnz al and no1 can beat him!!11

bio:his name is bannou wich meenz all powuhfool.he has a sixtybilliuhn tayld llama wich hurtz him bwt givs him more chakra dan quubi. He haz no paretns cos his bruvahs pet dog killd them wiv pwn-alllgan. so he wantz revenge an wantz 2 k1ll his bruv and theyre dog.

justus:rasegan chidori gankai dama mixture wich cud wipe out all of kohona. Pwn-all gan. all difuhrent justsus dat noone nowz about and dat noone can do. ever.

he loox lyk kakshi, and sasuke an Nrauto combine. his got a long black coat and a sword wich holds his llama and a hidden dragon dat can summon more dragons. da sowrd is as big as a giant.

weaknesses: he dumb lyk naturo he can get angry but his powuhs are 2 kool for dat to be a real weakness.

my caracter iz sooo coool, see if u cna beat dat loooozahz!!

~A.242

P.S. Crap!!!! I think that's Spectacular_Insanity at the door!!!!!!! *runs*
OMG!!! BEST CHARACTER EVER!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, I WANT TO HAVE HIS CHILDREN!!!!!

P.S. How were you able to so effectively write with such terrible grammar? I swear, if I didn't know any better, I'd have thought you were one of our many "my character is uber-pwnzor-all" friends.

Edit: So I came up with this jutsu. It's not super interesting, but I thought it was pretty cool. I don't recall anyone in the show ever using it, nor do I remember reading it here. If someone already thought of it, my bad.

Stone Strike Technique (Ishi Dageki no Jutsu): This technique works much like Baika no Jutsu, in that the user can manipulate his limbs and body, either separately or in unison. By focusing chakra into the limbs (arms, legs, hands, feet, etc.) the user makes them as hard as the strongest rock, greatly increasing the power of their attacks. The drawback is that the user's speed decreases relative to the strength they gain. The stronger they get (more chakra they use), the slower they become. If the user chooses to harden their entire body, it will be very hard for their opponents do damage to them with physical strikes, but they basically become a sitting duck to any other attack due to the significant decrease in speed, to the point of almost not being able to move.

Last edited by Quzor; 2007-11-10 at 07:44. Reason: A new jutsu...
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 13:33   Link #971
naruto554

you guys have some cool ninjas and jutsue i guess i give it a try
naruto554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 13:34   Link #972
naruto554

my ninja kieushi novekia

name: kieushi novekia
his father was born in the sound mother in the leaf he was born in the leaf .

story: his parents both loved each other but they lived in sepreate villages. but luckily for them the two villages were in a treaty. kieushi was bor in the leaf village.his father taught him
some a sound jutsue :
speed of sound: it uses your chackra to increase your speed by 5 times its norality disidvantage after wards your speed lowers your normal speed = x
when you use the jutsue ( x times 5 ) + 10 after effect ( x devided by 6 ) -15
hand seals: boar rat tiger rat boar
His elder brother shaken taught him some fire jutsues :
fire chackera: effect turns the chackera in your arms into flames !!! and it allowes you to use any fire jutsue (most) without consuming much chackra and your fists have flames on them.
snake rat snake tiger boar
kieushi learned to combine the two jutsue types into one ultamte jutsue:
kieushi bukia rush
with the fusion of the two jutsue his speed increases a superstantial amout and his attack increases from the flames and from how fast he hits with the fire every hit causes a mini explosion!!!!!!! hand seals: snake rat snake tiger boar rat tiger rat boar
naruto554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-10, 08:16   Link #973
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Just off the top of my head...

Name: Classified
Nickname: Operates under the name "Tsubashi"
Sex: Male
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 128 lbs.
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Summon Contracts: Owls
Home: Land of Storms, Village Hidden in the Treetops
Age of:
Academy Graduation: Unknown
Chuunin Exams: 9
Jounin Selection: 16
ANBU selection: Classified

Story: "Tsubashi" is a mysterious character indeed. Believed to be of distant relation to the village leader, Inaki Yobori, he appeared out of nowhere in the Chuunin exams. His passing, which appeared to be an easy task, was a surprise to all who participated, as no one could recollect having seen him in the academy. The rumor is that he was born into the clan known only as the "Devil's Offspring," but this rumor has never been confirmed.

Following "Tsubashi's" quick and easy clearance of the Chuunin exams, he promptly disappeared just as mysteriously as he had arrived, and no one in the village saw or heard from him, until he returned to be appointed a Jounin, at the age of 16. Rumors began to fly that the village elders and village leader were being forced to provide this shinobi with power within the village. Even more rumors suggested that the leaders of Tengaigakure had created a blood pact with the infamous "Devil's Offspring," and were advancing this young shinobi to avoid the slaughter of their own people, and the destruction of the village. As of yet, neither of these rumors have been confirmed, and both have gone by the wayside as pure speculation and inappropriate assumption.

Following his appointment to the rank of Jounin, "Tsubashi" spent a great deal of time at the side of the village leader, acting as liaison between Yobori and other village leaders, and accompanying him as a bodyguard on trips to different villages and countries. His duties as Jounin did not extend beyond those two purposes; he never took on pupils, acted as exam examiner, or led missions for the village. This lack of responsibility raised a level of contempt among the ninja ranks, but none were willing to oppose him, both for fear of his unknown power, as well as fear that reprimand would be handed down by Yobori for their insubordination.

For years this relationship between "Tsubashi" and Yobori continued, and life went on as normal within the village. The people had grown to accept the fact that this young shinobi was simply of special skill desired by Yobori to perform the tasks he had been assigned, and were content to allow this to be the case. Life continued as normal, until Yobori's announcement that "Tsubashi" would join the ranks of the village ninja, acting as a member of the elite ANBU task force. He was assigned the Owl mask, to match those creatures with whom he had formed a pact of summons, and joined the ANBU as a simple member, not assigned to lead as a squad captain. He appeared happy to fill this role, and continues that task to this day. His life and purposes remain shrouded in secrecy, but the villagers are content to know little about him, provided he continues to have the trust of their leader, Yobori. He has never shown any ill-will to any members of the village or ninja ranks, and accepts all assignments with respect and vigor. Despite the many rumors surrounding this young mans past, his present is appreciated by all, and his future looks very bright.

Appearance: "Tsubashi" has never been seen out of uniform by those in the village, and it is unknown whether anyone has ever seen his actual face. Before donning the Owl mask, he hid all but his eyes under a full-headed mask. The mask bled down into a neck covering, and continued to flow into his pitch black shirt. He wears pitch black pants, and sports the traditional shinobi sandals, also black. The Owl mask he wears strikes vibrant against his ensemble, as it is white and laced with unobtrusive black patterns. His physical appearance may remain a mystery even unto himself, but he is always sure that it remains a mystery to all who's gaze may fall upon him.

Jutsu: (I haven't slept in 28 hours. It was hard enough coming up with this character, and I don't think he's one of my better ones. I really just wanted to create a character of absolute mystery, and this is what I came up with in about 10 minutes. If I can think of some cool jutsu to give him, I'll add them. If you can think of some cool jutsu to give him, feel free to add them as well. He's really a blank slate, just as I intended him to be.)

Last edited by Quzor; 2007-11-10 at 08:33.
Old 2007-11-10, 12:21   Link #974
L84cl4SS
My dog ate my HOMEWORK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Just off the top of my head...

Name: Classified
Nickname: Operates under the name "Tsubashi"
Sex: Male
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 128 lbs.
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Summon Contracts: Owls
Home: Land of Storms, Village Hidden in the Treetops
Age of:
Academy Graduation: Unknown
Chuunin Exams: 9
Jounin Selection: 16
ANBU selection: Classified

Story: "Tsubashi" is a mysterious character indeed. Believed to be of distant relation to the village leader, Inaki Yobori, he appeared out of nowhere in the Chuunin exams. His passing, which appeared to be an easy task, was a surprise to all who participated, as no one could recollect having seen him in the academy. The rumor is that he was born into the clan known only as the "Devil's Offspring," but this rumor has never been confirmed.

Following "Tsubashi's" quick and easy clearance of the Chuunin exams, he promptly disappeared just as mysteriously as he had arrived, and no one in the village saw or heard from him, until he returned to be appointed a Jounin, at the age of 16. Rumors began to fly that the village elders and village leader were being forced to provide this shinobi with power within the village. Even more rumors suggested that the leaders of Tengaigakure had created a blood pact with the infamous "Devil's Offspring," and were advancing this young shinobi to avoid the slaughter of their own people, and the destruction of the village. As of yet, neither of these rumors have been confirmed, and both have gone by the wayside as pure speculation and inappropriate assumption.

Following his appointment to the rank of Jounin, "Tsubashi" spent a great deal of time at the side of the village leader, acting as liaison between Yobori and other village leaders, and accompanying him as a bodyguard on trips to different villages and countries. His duties as Jounin did not extend beyond those two purposes; he never took on pupils, acted as exam examiner, or led missions for the village. This lack of responsibility raised a level of contempt among the ninja ranks, but none were willing to oppose him, both for fear of his unknown power, as well as fear that reprimand would be handed down by Yobori for their insubordination.

For years this relationship between "Tsubashi" and Yobori continued, and life went on as normal within the village. The people had grown to accept the fact that this young shinobi was simply of special skill desired by Yobori to perform the tasks he had been assigned, and were content to allow this to be the case. Life continued as normal, until Yobori's announcement that "Tsubashi" would join the ranks of the village ninja, acting as a member of the elite ANBU task force. He was assigned the Owl mask, to match those creatures with whom he had formed a pact of summons, and joined the ANBU as a simple member, not assigned to lead as a squad captain. He appeared happy to fill this role, and continues that task to this day. His life and purposes remain shrouded in secrecy, but the villagers are content to know little about him, provided he continues to have the trust of their leader, Yobori. He has never shown any ill-will to any members of the village or ninja ranks, and accepts all assignments with respect and vigor. Despite the many rumors surrounding this young mans past, his present is appreciated by all, and his future looks very bright.

Appearance: "Tsubashi" has never been seen out of uniform by those in the village, and it is unknown whether anyone has ever seen his actual face. Before donning the Owl mask, he hid all but his eyes under a full-headed mask. The mask bled down into a neck covering, and continued to flow into his pitch black shirt. He wears pitch black pants, and sports the traditional shinobi sandals, also black. The Owl mask he wears strikes vibrant against his ensemble, as it is white and laced with unobtrusive black patterns. His physical appearance may remain a mystery even unto himself, but he is always sure that it remains a mystery to all who's gaze may fall upon him.

Jutsu: (I haven't slept in 28 hours. It was hard enough coming up with this character, and I don't think he's one of my better ones. I really just wanted to create a character of absolute mystery, and this is what I came up with in about 10 minutes. If I can think of some cool jutsu to give him, I'll add them. If you can think of some cool jutsu to give him, feel free to add them as well. He's really a blank slate, just as I intended him to be.)
NICE!!! 10/10 I would say u did a great job! really nice if this isn't one of ur best characters u made up I'm surprised! keep up the good work!: )
L84cl4SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-10, 14:31   Link #975
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L84cl4SS View Post
NICE!!! 10/10 I would say u did a great job! really nice if this isn't one of ur best characters u made up I'm surprised! keep up the good work!: )
Hey, thanks! It's always nice to get some positive comments on my characters. Ya know, the more I re-read the story, the more I like the character. I just wish I was better at creating jutsu, so I could give him some cool techniques, but I'm not so I can't. Hopefully some of you will come up with some cool ones you feel willing to donate to his cause
Old 2007-11-10, 16:54   Link #976
wolfsask21
-The Wolf-

Name: Loufei
Village: Village hidden in the Leaves
Style of Jutsu: Sun/Flower
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Pink and Long like Sakura's was before she cut it
Nindo: Always be positive in a fight.
Sex: F
Relationship to: Sakura - Mother/Lee - Father
Story: Loufei's parents were Jutsu inventors. They invented many different jutsus and styles of jutsu. Then Loufei was coached by her mom outside of her training in the ninja academy and learned sun and flower tecniques. In her chunin exams final, she lost. But her opponent cheated by using a forbidden jutsu, so she won and became chonin. Later her mother tought her healing jutsu. She then became a healing ninja.

Jutsu:
1) Flower Thrust___Summons chakra in hands and thrusts palms at opponent.
Advantages: inflicts much damage on the opponent
Weeknesses: If misses, takes a long time to recover

2) Flower Shock Wave___Summons chakra in hands and slams on the ground to make a wave of flower petals.
Advantages: Inflicts much damage
Weeknesses: Takes a while to recover

3) Petal Knife___Forms chakra into flower petals and throws them at the opponent.
Advantages: Causes a ton of damage to opponent
Weeknesses: Uses alot of chakra

4) Sun Style: Sunlight Target Jutsu___ Magnifies the light of the sun into a target that reads the opponents moves and follows it where ever it goes. Loufei then throws a scrolled kunai that is attracted to the sunlight target and strikes the opponent.
Advantages: Seriously hurts the opponent
Weeknesses: Uses A TON of chakra

5) HEALING!

Overall Advantages: Strong ninja with a lot of stamina and agility. Doesn't give up easily and likes to preserver.
Overall Weekness: Shows mercy, uses alot of chakra on her jutsu, and doesn't like to fight unless she has to for missions or when lives are at stake.

Post some comments if you like/hate it!

-wolfsask21-

Last edited by wolfsask21; 2007-11-10 at 17:43.
wolfsask21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-10, 23:39   Link #977
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
I just wish I was better at creating jutsu, so I could give him some cool techniques, but I'm not so I can't. Hopefully some of you will come up with some cool ones you feel willing to donate to his cause
Here is a Jutsu that, I think works with your character, but I'm not sure.
__________________________________________________ _________________

Jutsu:
Name: Dendou boushi no jutsu (Electric eye Jutsu)
Type:
Element: Lightning/electricty
Effect:
Advantages/Disadvantages:
Hand Seals:

Hope you like it and think it works. write on
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 00:01   Link #978
Flaming Rasengan
NarutoCard

Jutsu: Kishimoto no jutsu

Advantages: Kishimoto appears and erases everyone opposed to the user nah j/k

Justu: Demonic Spirit release!
Technique level: Beyond Hokage. Must be Jinchuuuriki to use.
Style:Secret/Special
Handsigns: All 12 handsigns in any order 3 times in a row
Advantages: Able to use full power of Demon while keeping conscious of your actions.
Disadvantages: 1. After a limited amount of time the Demon will be sealed again.
2. User suffers major pain due to usage of it's Demon's great power.
3. User's overall life span decreases.
4. User will most likely go black out because of the pain. Which if enemy is still alive ( which I doubt) can be fatal.

Hope you like it.
Flaming Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 06:58   Link #979
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post
Here is a Jutsu that, I think works with your character, but I'm not sure.

Jutsu:
Name: Dendou boushi no jutsu (Electric eye Jutsu)
Type:
Element: Lightning/electricty
Effect:
Advantages/Disadvantages:
Hand Seals:

Hope you like it and think it works. write on
Sounds interesting...I'd have to come up with a cool and powerful effect, as well as some equally detrimental drawbacks. I'll keep it in mind, and try and come up with something. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Rasengan View Post
Jutsu: Kishimoto no jutsu

Advantages: Kishimoto appears and erases everyone opposed to the user nah j/k

Justu: Demonic Spirit release!
Technique level: Beyond Hokage. Must be Jinchuuuriki to use.
Style:Secret/Special
Handsigns: All 12 handsigns in any order 3 times in a row
Advantages: Able to use full power of Demon while keeping conscious of your actions.
Disadvantages: 1. After a limited amount of time the Demon will be sealed again.
2. User suffers major pain due to usage of it's Demon's great power.
3. User's overall life span decreases.
4. User will most likely go black out because of the pain. Which if enemy is still alive ( which I doubt) can be fatal.

Hope you like it.
Interesting...

I don't know if you made this for my character or not, but he wouldn't be able to use it anyway, since he's not a Jinchuuriki (or, at least, no one knows if he is). Also, just a suggestion, but I'd alter the first disadvantage so that after a certain amount of time, the demon would be set free. Assuming that the enemy would die (which seems likely), this alteration continues the fatal aspect of the jutsu which, seeing as how it's a human using the power of a demon, seems appropriate.
Spoiler for manga:
Thanks for the suggestions you two, I'll keep trying to come up with some of my own as well.

Edit: As luck would have it, I thought up a couple of my own...

Static Strike Technique (Seiteki Higyou no Jutsu): "Tsubashi" molds chakra into his hands and infuses them with lightning. He can then emit the chakra from his hands, striking the user with violent shocks. This technique can only be used in extremely close combat (within 1 foot). If "Tsubashi" makes physical contact with the enemy at any time while using this jutsu, the shock is returned to him (damage and pain included), and the jutsu is nullified.

Ninja Art: Electric Explosion (Ninpou: Dendou Haretsu): An evolved form of the Static Strike Technique, "Tsubashi" molds electrically-infused chakra throughout his entire body. He then forces the chakra out through all of his tenketsu, effectively emitting a lightning storm from his body. This technique is best used when fighting large groups of people, or if "Tsubashi" finds himself surrounded. The lightning storm extends to a maximum of 50 feet, depending on how much chakra is used. Once this technique is used, "Tsubashi" is temporarily unable to mold chakra, due to the strain put on his chakra circulatory system.

Last edited by Quzor; 2007-11-11 at 07:45. Reason: new jutsu...
Old 2007-11-11, 10:34   Link #980
Adediran242

Quzor whips another amazing character out of his ass. AGAIN!! *woot*

Good Jutsus wolfsask, but could you go into abit more detail about how it works?

~A.242