AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2007-01-01, 23:29   Link #961
sunsaero

I don't know man as unrealistic as it sounds, I think its pretty cool, I mean if you ever watched Elfen Lied, these creatures called Diclanious or something, they have these *mental arms* that can physically rip/destroy anything it touches with next to no effort, almost as if the arms themselves reacted instinctively, and as far as sousuke has come and showing his super guirella tactics and from TSR's mecha adjustmants, using 4 arms could become a 6th sense to him maybe.

But yah all just my opinions, thinking that the LD can physically create anything from your mind, going as far as creating extra arms is kinda wacked, maybe they'll explain more through the animated version in the future when they *stretch* out the series, but to me it doesnt seem to far fetched anyways, maybe updating the AI expanded its mental copacity allowing you to or it to use/create absurdly unreleastic pewpews.

And hooray for kaname, I was almost relieved when I saw *the finally made up her mind and grabbed a gun*, even if its kinda muddled any hint of her coming back to reality makes me happy .
sunsaero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 02:33   Link #962
sx3
0 Gundam

any pictures yet
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 12:07   Link #963
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

any anime news yet... they have to get DVMC out sooon. its rediculous how long they're waiting

EDIT: Dancing Very Merry Christmas

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel

Last edited by Missilebuster; 2007-01-02 at 21:37.
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 20:36   Link #964
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster View Post
any anime news yet... they have to get DVMC out sooon. its rediculous how long they're waiting
This is rediculous how long they make us wait =.= and um what does DVMC stand for again? We need pictures of Laevatien without pictures this thing breaks my heart I hope someone can find some pictures soon or maybe a re-cap on what happened this time
Old 2007-01-02, 22:59   Link #965
Jehuty77
Legendary Hero

Send a message via MSN to Jehuty77
"Patience is a Virtue"

Trust me i know how hard it is to wait for the next chapter. I have to wait multiple Years between games when I wait for the next Metal Gear Solid.

Point being if you think this is long, just wait till this novels done, there will probalby be a few month break before the next one starts being published.

Hopefully we can keep discussion active between breaks.
Jehuty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 23:55   Link #966
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty77 View Post
"Patience is a Virtue"

Trust me i know how hard it is to wait for the next chapter. I have to wait multiple Years between games when I wait for the next Metal Gear Solid.

Point being if you think this is long, just wait till this novels done, there will probalby be a few month break before the next one starts being published.

Hopefully we can keep discussion active between breaks.
THAT long?! we dont even have a review or pictures for this one yet :S someday............. *tear* i really don't like hwo long this takes cause i slowly lose interest as it goes on, ive watched all my episodes from the First series, fumoffu, TSR and TSR ova like 2 - 3 times each already. ill be honest, if they take to long or they dotn release art pictures and stuff more im just gonna lose interest as it goes on =S
Old 2007-01-03, 01:00   Link #967
Jehuty77
Legendary Hero

Send a message via MSN to Jehuty77
Best thing to do is find some other kind of Full Metal Panic related thing to pass the time. Some people write Fan Fictions, Draw Fan Art, Collect Figures and Sound Trakcs and all sorts of stuff like that.

I have the Sound Track for Full Metal Panic, Fumoffu and TSR which sometimes i listen 2 when I feel FMP withdraw(LOL kidding).
Jehuty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 05:22   Link #968
sx3
0 Gundam

There's no more FMP related stuff =(, i have ALL the fmp series and OVA's. all i have left is my imagination and my imagination is running dry since it doens't have any new pictures of laevatien =(

FMP!
Fumoffu!
TSR
TSR OVA

Am i missing anything =O i hope i am
Old 2007-01-03, 19:33   Link #969
sunsaero

Man I cannot find TSR ova ANYWHERE uhg, I mean I have resources to get it but it either pulls it up and cant download *Need more resources*, only thing I havnt tried was bittorent, any one have any resources that could point me in the right direction? If not okay, but thanks in advance if anyone knows :/.
sunsaero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 22:01   Link #970
masterwok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsaero View Post
Man I cannot find TSR ova ANYWHERE uhg, I mean I have resources to get it but it either pulls it up and cant download *Need more resources*, only thing I havnt tried was bittorent, any one have any resources that could point me in the right direction? If not okay, but thanks in advance if anyone knows :/.
hmm i dont think we r aloud to say on here but u should by the dvds so the can profit and make money so they can continue on with the anime. i always by the dvd its always better.hehe
masterwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-03, 22:23   Link #971
dpryciak

Send a message via MSN to dpryciak Send a message via Yahoo to dpryciak
BUY BUY BUY!! The more we buy, the more they'll see the demand and then they'll feed us MOREEEEEEE!! eeeeeee (crazy)
dpryciak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 05:09   Link #972
sx3
0 Gundam

We still have to find out who mr gold is what if its sousukes father we never did know who sousukes father was
Old 2007-01-04, 05:48   Link #973
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sx3 View Post
We still have to find out who mr gold is what if its sousukes father we never did know who sousukes father was
Or his father has died in the plane crash just like his mother.

Since their was no Sagara on the list of passenger, perhaps Sousuke has some family still alive in Japan and why not his father.

But I think that everything who should have been told about Sousuke parents/history has already been told.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 06:43   Link #974
sx3
0 Gundam

im still sad that we have no pictures or anything =( someone cheer me up!
Old 2007-01-04, 08:11   Link #975
An-Chan

*pats sx3*

I don't even know the whole content of BOMF and the current MMD because I can't find a summary anywhere!! but thanks to your talking, i somehow get what's going on.
An-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 18:33   Link #976
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

i asked this before but does anyone know where chidori kaname went (the user that created this thread?) she used to do what hunterseeker now does for us, itd be nice to have two sources

~Spike Spiegel
Old 2007-01-04, 18:38   Link #977
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

Quote:
i asked this before but does anyone know where chidori kaname went (the user that created this thread?) she used to do what hunterseeker now does for us, itd be nice to have two sources
I'm thinking that she/he might be a spectator now. It shows KC's last online activity was 1-12007 at 15:12. Then again she/he could be doing the overseas translation.
Old 2007-01-04, 19:21   Link #978
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

how many languages does she know?! lol it says in her profile that she is from ecaudor.. and yet is/was (hopefully she'll be back) translating summaries i can only assume were in japanese to english.

~Spike Spiegel
Old 2007-01-04, 23:03   Link #979
guy22102

doh, nvm, pic already posted
guy22102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 23:09   Link #980
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Quote:
Well, I'm still here, if that means anything. Been here since page one, along with Jehuty77! I just can't translate, nor do I have half-translated news sources.

I'm not too stressed though. I just bought a limited edition FMP! Volume 1 off Overstock.com. Kinda hard to find nowadays. Anyone know what size the tshirt is that comes in the pretty box?

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen