AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2016-04-03, 08:48   Link #81
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
That lemon shirt. I need one for a ball jointed doll of mine. xD And Kaji's sweater, but something like that is easier to find.

On a side note, if you just want to watch seiyuu acting like dorks, watch the Club Rainbow half of the Rainbow Days anime, that aired last season, if you haven't already seen it.
I actually found the lemon shirt! And now I'm sad because holy cow, look at that price, what the hell. Now I'll have to find a cheap knockoff on ebay... Kaji's polkadot-sleeved sweater was also something, but at least it was kind of cute.

Oh thanks for reminding me of Club Rainbow. I missed the series itself, but I always planned to watch the seiyuu segments. Shimazaki Nobunaga is quickly becoming a favorite of mine, both for his acting and for his personality.

Um, yes, Kiznaiver. Kizuna!
(Someone should tell Sengoku Basara's Ieyasu about this show, he's appreciate it. )
Old 2016-04-03, 09:53   Link #82
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

I thought the character designs looked familiar. They're by Shirow Miwa, the author of the RWBY manga.
Old 2016-04-04, 12:36   Link #83
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I actually found the lemon shirt! And now I'm sad because holy cow, look at that price, what the hell. Now I'll have to find a cheap knockoff on ebay... Kaji's polkadot-sleeved sweater was also something, but at least it was kind of cute.

Oh thanks for reminding me of Club Rainbow. I missed the series itself, but I always planned to watch the seiyuu segments. Shimazaki Nobunaga is quickly becoming a favorite of mine, both for his acting and for his personality.

Um, yes, Kiznaiver. Kizuna!
(Someone should tell Sengoku Basara's Ieyasu about this show, he's appreciate it. )
*sees that price* Yeah, I think I'll just design my own version. Means I could do a "matching" orange print just for the heck of it. My dolls are going to hate me.

And I agree. He's really fun to watch. It's kind of funny how upbeat and outgoing he appears to be, yet many of his earlier staring roles were almost anything but. Eguchi is another one. I really wish that he and Shimazaki Nobunaga had had more parts together in the seiyuu segment of Club Rainbow.

Tags
trigger