Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-05, 20:45   Link #10021
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I know, right?

This is why I like Athena and Lancelot more than the actual harem girls. Its all the fun of a yandere without the creepiness.
How about Circe, the most funny yandere in this series so far.
Old 2014-04-05, 21:30   Link #10022
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I know, right?

This is why I like Athena and Lancelot more than the actual harem girls. Its all the fun of a yandere without the creepiness.
Athena is more tsundere

Circe and Lancelot yandere

We can not forget doni Salvatore and his love for fatal godou

'It was a night I will never forget for the rest of my life. I absolutely cannot forget the night so passionate like a dream, and blindingly bright as summer fireworks. I offered my all to him, and he responded with everything he had. At that time, it felt like the world only contained the two of us, and all else was irrelevant.' Something like that." (savatori doni about his duel with godou)
GodSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 21:32   Link #10023
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSoul View Post
Athena is more tsundere

'It was a night I will never forget for the rest of my life. I absolutely cannot forget the night so passionate like a dream, and blindingly bright as summer fireworks. I offered my all to him, and he responded with everything he had. At that time, it felt like the world only contained the two of us, and all else was irrelevant.' Something like that." (savatori doni about his duel with godou)
Yeah. Doni may quite possibly be more passionate Godou than anyone. Even Erica.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 23:34   Link #10024
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSoul View Post
Athena is more tsundere

"It is not as though I wished to engage in a battle to the death with you, fool."

And yes, Doni is a rare example of a male yandere. And an amusing one at that.
Old 2014-04-06, 00:39   Link #10025
nacer666

I wonder how many campione will die against koe since it's unlikely that they will all survive.My guess is that the males sans godou will die.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 03:45   Link #10026
lived_1714

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
I wonder how many campione will die against koe since it's unlikely that they will all survive.My guess is that the males sans godou will die.
You mean it's going to be a bigger harem for Godou? No, please, some might die, but not all the male.
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 03:53   Link #10027
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lived_1714 View Post
You mean it's going to be a bigger harem for Godou? No, please, some might die, but not all the male.
bigger harem? how so? you probably meant smaller as the males are already in Godou's harem, especially Doni.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 13:11   Link #10028
Sylux

Does someone of his family ever finds out that he is a Campione?
Sylux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 13:30   Link #10029
Ickarium

Not thus far.

I dream of his sister finding out. It'd be fun. But I don't think the author wants to go there, sadly.
Old 2014-04-07, 14:18   Link #10030
Sylux

I agree....
Sylux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 02:46   Link #10031
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

After reading up to the near ending of Volume 13; I have concluding Godou is utterly incompetent and can't do anything without the help of the competent bunch of girls. It pisses me off, every time they either show up in the nick of time have the information he needs ect. It utterly pathetic.

I keep on reading hoping he mans up and starts acting like a guy with power should instead I get; *oh! (shy's away blushing like some prude) I have to kiss to learn who ever my enemy really is so I can cut them down!* * Oh I don't need power I got all I need with these girls by my side!* *hah who needs power when I can just stand around doing nothing while these girls work there asses off trying to beat enemies worlds apart from them*

Do you see my point? He is supposedly this godslayer with the might to kill gods yet he what does he really accomplish; He doesn't try to learn on his own (he uses it like a crutch) instead he just gets the girls to do everything without even trying and tries to act the way he does?

Sure call this a rant but It's criticism for me, the flaws in his character that he doesn't try to improve least that's all I've seen so far.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 02:54   Link #10032
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
Considering how well developed the campiones are as character,doubt any of them will die. The only exception is Voban, but that guy's a cockroach.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 03:02   Link #10033
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
He doesn't try to learn on his own (he uses it like a crutch) instead he just gets the girls to do everything without even trying and tries to act the way he does?

Sure call this a rant but It's criticism for me, the flaws in his character that he doesn't try to improve least that's all I've seen so far.
to try to learn it would take years.In my opinion he should start learning magic , especially the one that allows to remember things easily. since he was already shown not having problems using it.
Old 2014-04-09, 03:46   Link #10034
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

He has plenty of years might as well use them. indeed he should start to learn magic, as his authorities 10 uses really hinder him a lot of the time.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 04:01   Link #10035
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ but he can use that sword from susanoo

Do wonder if he can combine magic not authories on that sword if he can, I think he will be magic knight
Old 2014-04-09, 04:42   Link #10036
Breimoon

Quote:
He has plenty of years might as well use them. indeed he should start to learn magic, as his authorities 10 uses really hinder him a lot of the time.
threat from KOTE is nearing and he does not have the time to learn everything he needs. If he just use learning magic himself it should be so powerful that he should learn everything he needs within a week.
Old 2014-04-09, 05:26   Link #10037
Fwarlord

Quote:
Learning magic, for what reason? No matter how hard he learns, his magic power can't possibly be stronger than authorities. Others like Luo Hao or Alec use magic because they already known them before becoming a campione. Just look at Voban, it's not like he uses magic during his fights even though the guy is one of the strongest campione presented (maybe only Luo Hao and Aisha are on pair with him).

Godou's authority is indeed hard to use, but you see, it has been improved so much since the beginning of the series to become stronger and more flexible. And the only reason for those improvements is because Godou was put into dangerous situations that the only way to keep him alive is to use his authority more efficient. Were he to have had any other resorts like magic or martial art, those situation would has been less dangerous and thus the urge to improve his authority would has become weaker. Simply put, the only training he needs is being put into life and death situation without having any other resorts and his authority will be improved eventually.
Old 2014-04-09, 12:09   Link #10038
lived_1714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Learning magic, for what reason? No matter how hard he learns, his magic power can't possibly be stronger than authorities. Others like Luo Hao or Alec use magic because they already known them before becoming a campione. Just look at Voban, it's not like he uses magic during his fights even though the guy is one of the strongest campione presented (maybe only Luo Hao and Aisha are on pair with him).

Godou's authority is indeed hard to use, but you see, it has been improved so much since the beginning of the series to become stronger and more flexible. And the only reason for those improvements is because Godou was put into dangerous situations that the only way to keep him alive is to use his authority more efficient. Were he to have had any other resorts like magic or martial art, those situation would has been less dangerous and thus the urge to improve his authority would has become weaker. Simply put, the only training he needs is being put into life and death situation without having any other resorts and his authority will be improved eventually.
Learning memory magic, why? Because when you do that the next time you fight the same heretic god you don't have to KISS the girls with the knowledge, oh well, maybe Godou wants to kiss the girls so he never learns. In Godou's case for the golden sword, he has to have the knowledge, right? Or else Perseus might one-shot him now, since Godou has no mean to defeat Perseus without his V-tan authority, Murakumo is not enough.

For the authority upgrade part, yes, Godou now is far stronger than vol 1 with more skills. But in his head he doesn't want to prepare for that, only in life and death situation he focuses on fighting, or else everything to him is just an ordinary school days. Of course Godou is a pacific, but also a brute who just beams this guy, bams that guy for causing havoc, effectively killing them. Godou depends on his harem much, that can't be helped, I think he realizes that, too.
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 12:17   Link #10039
Ickarium

Note that memory magic lasts a short time. This explicitly said in the books. There is no 'instant download permanently' of knowledge. There are magics to speed up learning a bit, this is why the various girls speak languages so well, but it's not something where he can permanently remember the information he gets from the girls. Which is /really/ in depth.

I will agree that Godou really should start studying knowledge of various deities to use the sword better, but I really do think that him studying most versions of magic wouldn't help much. And studying all the deities would take a while, the knowledge you need to use the Sword is the equivalent to high-end college level detail. It might, however, make him more versatile. Like how Lu Hao could use a Campione's limitless magic to get more effect (but not to the extent it'd hurt deities) out of her normal magic. I think it implies that's why she could teleport to Japan as easily as she could (her poor disciple nearly died helping out as the bridge. Heh.)

I'd also not say he 'depends on his harem too much', however. The whole point to the character is he's not the boring ultimate hero you're espousing who doesn't need anybody.
Old 2014-04-09, 12:21   Link #10040
Hidfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lived_1714 View Post
Learning memory magic, why? Because when you do that the next time you fight the same heretic god you don't have to KISS the girls with the knowledge,
It seems you do not know how this magic works. You are probably mentioning the memory magic done by Lily and Erica in Volume 8 when they were children. Maybe you should reread it. The knowledge diapers after a few hours like the knowledge transfer technique
The only way to use the sword without having to kiss the girls is to study history for a few years and UNDERSTAND all the connections. Godou isn't the brightest so even if he did he probably wouldn't be able to use the sword anyway.
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem