AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-10-28, 18:04   Link #10561
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

This was predictable. So predictable. It was only a matter of time before someone walked in. I wish Seo wouldn't go down this road. Haruto should have big enough balls and enough smarts to keep himself out of these situations too. Come on now.
Old 2013-10-28, 18:24   Link #10562
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
This was predictable. So predictable. It was only a matter of time before someone walked in. I wish Seo wouldn't go down this road. Haruto should have big enough balls and enough smarts to keep himself out of these situations too. Come on now.
Well in his defense, she is his boss so there is the factor of knowing the person and try to make sure she doesn't do anything else more stupid. Plus, how can he know that she would just drop by drunk. What is he suppose to do? Life is full of bad surprises. I once had a bad experience like that too, all I can say is Frat parties are a bad thing for a dedicated student.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 23:36   Link #10563
velvet nightmare

Quote:
i wasn't so much disappointed that he got himself in that situation as much as akari just walked in without knocking on the door or anything. i mean seriously, this set up was obvious as day.

not only that, this 'mishap' will be easily dismissed just as easily as it happened. rinse repeat, stalls the story.
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 00:01   Link #10564
Wigwams

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...kodansha-manga

it seems it is gonna get officially translated into english. from what i understand, its free to read for the latest chapter only.
Old 2013-10-29, 01:06   Link #10565
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well in his defense, she is his boss so there is the factor of knowing the person and try to make sure she doesn't do anything else more stupid. Plus, how can he know that she would just drop by drunk. What is he suppose to do? Life is full of bad surprises. I once had a bad experience like that too, all I can say is Frat parties are a bad thing for a dedicated student.
I suggest he leaves the room, talk to Asuka outside. He could have a talk with Asuka for a while then head back if the two are asleep already. Explaining with those girls around is not a good idea, especially that one is already on a horny state.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 04:28   Link #10566
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 200.2:
Old 2013-10-29, 05:02   Link #10567
RDF2050
Superidol

Welcome back to a town where WE rage @ the last chapter

The fantasy chapters are more interesting than the current arc.
Old 2013-10-29, 07:00   Link #10568
Kirihara_R

i wonder who's next .. Im gonna for Akari chapter
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 07:03   Link #10569
KNIM

2 more girls are gonna get their own fantasy chapters it seems.
KNIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 07:53   Link #10570
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIM View Post

I'm positive that the right silhouette is Nagoshi
here's to hoping the other one's Hoshina

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 09:29   Link #10571
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

I seriously thought it was going to be Yuzuki paying Haruto a surprise visit. That would have been more drama than I can handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
So, exactly how many times have we seen this kind of scene and misunderstanding? I lost count at 50. I jest. But seriously, how many times? At this point you'd think Haruto would know better. I won't deny life is full of bad surprises but it's not THAT hard to get up and walk away from the woman casually caressing your crotch and/or unzipping your jeans.
Kaizokugami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 09:58   Link #10572
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
i wonder who's next .. Im gonna for Akari chapter
On the last page of chapter 200.2 it says Asuka is next. But I do hope Seo will make one with Akari :3
Old 2013-10-29, 10:03   Link #10573
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizokugami View Post
I seriously thought it was going to be Yuzuki paying Haruto a surprise visit. That would have been more drama than I can handle.

So, exactly how many times have we seen this kind of scene and misunderstanding? I lost count at 50. I jest. But seriously, how many times? At this point you'd think Haruto would know better. I won't deny life is full of bad surprises but it's not THAT hard to get up and walk away from the woman casually caressing your crotch and/or unzipping your jeans.
True, but you got to remember that Seo is portraying Haruto as a typical Japan man.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 11:12   Link #10574
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Quote:
Honestly, it's not really Haruto's fault here as much as it is Seo's. I mean, you live alone, your co-workers like you and you're "new" in town. People drop by, you're not going to tell them to go away just because they're female and you have a girlfriend. He not once tried anything on both of them, and obviously resisted when... whatever her name is decided to basically assault the guy in his own home.

If Seo hadn't played the incredibly unlikely (and dumb) Asuka-breaking-in-out-of-the-blue card, this scene would've ended with him (most likely) telling the girl off -- with good reason, to boot.

Honestly, he's always getting the short end of the stick. Sometimes he's at fault, such as when he decided to go with such an outrageous request like being someone's pretend boyfriend, but here it's just... he did what was natural and ended up getting 'punished' on a whim.
Old 2013-10-29, 14:36   Link #10575
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I'm positive that the right silhouette is Nagoshi
here's to hoping the other one's Hoshina
It has to be Nagoshi and Hoshina...they are really the only other girls that would make interesting chapters anyway.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 15:43   Link #10576
Freeter
beyond

If Nagoshi and her stupid admirer hadn't been such pricks to Haruto, I would have looked forward to her chapter, since it has a lot of potential. Sadly, that whole incident soured my opinion of her, so the chapter won't be as enjoyable when it arrives.

Hoshina is definitely the other candidate though, which shouldn't be much of a surprise given her bonus chapters (having the biggest bust size doesn't hurt either ).
Old 2013-10-29, 16:56   Link #10577
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIM View Post

No Kiyomi? :/
What a waste~!
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 18:50   Link #10578
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
No Kiyomi? :/
What a waste~!
^This!

Looking forward to the Akari one tho!
Old 2013-10-29, 18:56   Link #10579
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Meh.... canon sex is still better....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-30, 20:32   Link #10580
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
If Nagoshi and her stupid admirer hadn't been such pricks to Haruto, I would have looked forward to her chapter, since it has a lot of potential. Sadly, that whole incident soured my opinion of her, so the chapter won't be as enjoyable when it arrives.

Hoshina is definitely the other candidate though, which shouldn't be much of a surprise given her bonus chapters (having the biggest bust size doesn't hurt either ).
I agree. The entire thing was pretty much all Nagoshi's misunderstanding so it's ridiculous that all the blame is pinned on Haruto. Haruto never did anything to deserve the punch or her admirer's rotten attitude. Can't say I'm looking forward to her chapter either.
Kaizokugami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life