blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

I've been waiting for this day...

From last week, also got these:

Old 2014-09-10, 20:48   Link #1042
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

The HP ENVY All-in-one, very satisfying except for the window 8......
Old 2014-09-10, 21:36   Link #1043
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

I a 30 doller pair of new show for only 9 bucks
Old 2014-09-11, 11:07   Link #1044
Salieri

Let's see. I have a couple of DVDs, two volumes of Last Exile and one of Serial Experiments Lain. Also, a set of headphones. That was an unplanned expense, but I'm getting annoyed of using the broken earphones I had. Lastly, a game, Silent Hill Downpour.
Old 2014-09-13, 22:54   Link #1045
BotchkosVertigo
Wilting Member

I bought a simple band logo necklace that I know I'll wear with every outfit that I have ,~,
Old 2014-09-14, 17:15   Link #1046
YF19EX

Needed a new daily...

YF19EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-19, 11:39   Link #1047
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Mmm.
Old 2014-09-19, 16:22   Link #1048
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

Spoiler for Garden of Eden's Temptation:
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-22, 12:49   Link #1049
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

bought:

MAXCRAFT 60626 8-oz. Stubby Claw Hammer - $8.32
comments: hammering the nails...i guess. i'll probably use it to hammer some door
of mine since mom somehow broke the wood of my door when she try to open the door.
she need to learn some restrain. who the heck broke the door just to get in normally at home? > >;

Tylenol Extra Strength Acetaminophen 500 Mg 325 Caplets - $22.38
comments: for my pain relief and sometime i get high fever. this might do the job.

SUPER HEAVY DUTY 500 amp 6 gauge No Tangle Battery Booster cables 12 feet with FREE travel case Jumper Cables - $22.45
comments: jumper cable for my car just in case the battery dies (in which it already did once).

LEDwholesalers 3-level Dimmable Touch Switch Folding LED Desk Lamp 7 Watt - $31.99
comments: for little bro. to use whenever he does his homework in my room. i often time like
to keep the lights off, so he can use this one if he needs to do his college homework.
i like it cause it small and take up less room for a lamp.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-09-23, 01:34   Link #1050
Unonithy
An Internet Aristocrat

I just ordered one of those USB SNES controllers on Amazon. Should be here sometime before the 3rd. Got it because aye, its a SNES controller, but mainly for Kaizo Mario. Anyone here play it?
Old 2014-09-23, 04:24   Link #1051
Dextro
He Without a Title

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

One Sonic Screwdriver and the Persona Music FES 2013 in Nippon Budokan
Old 2014-09-30, 06:56   Link #1052
abc0716

Bought this im@s album to use up my points on CDJapan which expired, on last week... (Placed the order 2 days before the expire date)

Already received it earlier today, but I haven't open the packet and rip the album into my laptop...
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 21:24   Link #1053
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

bought:

my very own first house! yay! ^ ^

I have been saving up money for the past 10+ years to buy a house and finally was able to.
today I signed and complete our paperwork for the house. i'll get my keys on the 17th-18th of
this month and can move in anytime after that. my family are so happy right now and celebrating.

the house I bought is in Garden Grove area in Southern California. it was listed for $449,000,
but my broker negotiate it down to $440,000. I down my 20% of $88,000. the house
has 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and big front and huge BACK YARD I can play basketball with.
it's about 7400 sqft and 1300 acres for the house. the interior are all renewed and painted new.
everything is looking good and new, I don't have to remodeled or do much to it. it's very
near elementary, middle and high school...so if I have kids later, it'll be very nearby and at
a walking distance. the area is calm and quiet and barely anyone parking outside the street. ^ ^
all I have to do now is make fence to the front yard and place some more cement so that we
can have even more parking area. the big avocado tree behind the back yard will probably
have to be cut because my mom is scare of it (although it can cover and give nice shade to the house).
oh well, mom wants it gone. :P

no pictures posted though, cause I don't want people to be finding out where I'm living at for my own privacy.

so TLDR version...I bought a house! *cheers, I'm going nuts*

-xe-
Old 2014-10-01, 01:04   Link #1054
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
bought:

my very own first house! yay! ^ ^

I have been saving up money for the past 10+ years to buy a house and finally was able to.
today I signed and complete our paperwork for the house. i'll get my keys on the 17th-18th of
this month and can move in anytime after that. my family are so happy right now and celebrating.

the house I bought is in Garden Grove area in Southern California. it was listed for $449,000,
but my broker negotiate it down to $440,000. I down my 20% of $88,000. the house
has 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and big front and huge BACK YARD I can play basketball with.
it's about 7400 sqft and 1300 acres for the house. the interior are all renewed and painted new.
everything is looking good and new, I don't have to remodeled or do much to it. it's very
near elementary, middle and high school...so if I have kids later, it'll be very nearby and at
a walking distance. the area is calm and quiet and barely anyone parking outside the street. ^ ^
all I have to do now is make fence to the front yard and place some more cement so that we
can have even more parking area. the big avocado tree behind the back yard will probably
have to be cut because my mom is scare of it (although it can cover and give nice shade to the house).
oh well, mom wants it gone. :P

no pictures posted though, cause I don't want people to be finding out where I'm living at for my own privacy.

so TLDR version...I bought a house! *cheers, I'm going nuts*

-xe-
Congratulations! Sounds like a very exciting time, hope the move goes well.
Old 2014-10-01, 08:05   Link #1055
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Accuracy International AT308 with 24" and tactical muzzle brake.

Replacing my Steyr Scout Elite.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-01, 18:47   Link #1056
YF19EX

Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
Accuracy International AT308 with 24" and tactical muzzle brake.

Replacing my Steyr Scout Elite.
Now that is a sweet piece. I almost dropped some coin on a new AT when they were being released, but I had to stop myself because I saw it as a lateral upgrade to my AE MK1 308. But if its your first AI it is an excellent choice. Heck I don't think AI has any bad choices in their catalog.
YF19EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-04, 08:33   Link #1057
Shinoki

I've been going on a little spending spree lately =p more coming

Shinoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 19:32   Link #1058
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

^ nice loots. I like the scroll. ^ ^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
Congratulations! Sounds like a very exciting time, hope the move goes well.
he he, thanks! I'm not too worry about the moving part. what I'm worry more is "ALL" the stuffs i'll have to
be buying from now on for the home improvement and necessaries. all windows will have to have curtains,
toilet paper holder, towel hanger, backyard and front yard screen fence door, water hoses,
some tiles and sand for the front yard to fill in the parking lot for more parking space, power
drilling tool, rake, new twin xL mattress, new microwave, plumber, toiler scrub cleaner, ladder, and etc...

whooooo yeah! that's some fun time. I'm so excited to move in already! they are going
to be doing the termite covering this week and fix up the house some. the laundry didn't
have a waste line, so they are going to install that. woot, so many things to do.
and those mountain of paperworks...lol. being a first time owner of a house is quite fun indeed. :P

I'm also planning to buy a Kia Soul (for use temporary and then give to little bro.) and Kia Optima EX (for myself).
I'm going to have to watch out for my wallet from now on. with that mortgage on top on my
shoulder, it's going to be rough for me to buy anything with big $ tag. going to be doing
a lot of saving if possible. guess i'll be posting a lot of home improvement stuffs for buying
this month.

EDIT: ha ha ha...i'm feeling excited, but at the same time i'm already feeling stress out
from all this house owning. going to have to do one things at a time since there are just
too many stuffs to do.

Last edited by Xefi; 2014-10-07 at 11:13.
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 18:23   Link #1059
Shinoki

Some more goodies

Shinoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-13, 09:41   Link #1060
Mr.Animation

Mr.Animation is offline   Reply With Quote