AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-28, 15:00   Link #10781
amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingKyogre View Post
Seeing all these fun prediction dialogues what do you guys think what the siblings of Sieghart-Saladin would say about green-haired people?
Sieghart-Saladin has a name(half-given by Pergius himself)to become the future mc.
amigos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 15:30   Link #10782
BlazingKyogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Well, in their home they probably could make a rainbow with all the differences in hair color
"What, your family does not have all different hair color?"
Whenever I think of rainbow colors or just all kinds of different colors I think of Captain Planet. Is that bad?

And also, how many kids do you think will Rudeus get in future after this last arc? I mean he gets some action too, from time to time with his harem and they could/will get pregnant.

Last edited by BlazingKyogre; 2015-03-28 at 17:01.
BlazingKyogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-29, 01:24   Link #10783
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingKyogre View Post
Whenever I think of rainbow colors or just all kinds of different colors I think of Captain Planet. Is that bad?

And also, how many kids do you think will Rudeus get in future after this last arc? I mean he gets some action too, from time to time with his harem and they could/will get pregnant.
Or there is possibility that he made all of his wifes pregnant at the same time during 4P
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-29, 09:27   Link #10784
sodemas

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Or there is possibility that he made all of his wifes pregnant at the same time during 4P
that would be EPIC

also joing the fun: "what you dont look older then one of your mons?!"
sodemas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-29, 09:47   Link #10785
BlazingKyogre

Quote:
How long was the gap between Ars' birth and Sieg's birth to the current arc?
BlazingKyogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-30, 01:03   Link #10786
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

in the future story, i hope Ars would be Magic Swordman that mastered three sword style including his own style
Old 2015-03-30, 01:18   Link #10787
shadownogitsune

Sorry if this off topic but was looking for a new series to read and was wondering if there was a difference between the LN and the WN translations? Didn't know if it would be ok to read through the light novels that are out yet and then keep going through the Wn translations or should I wait?
shadownogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-30, 01:43   Link #10788
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
in the future story, i hope Ars would be Magic Swordman that mastered three sword style including his own style
Or the greatest harem master of beast-eared girls
Old 2015-03-30, 01:43   Link #10789
laclongquan

The LN got the maps, and one or two extra stories. Also, a few details in WN got changed, like the precise details of what he's doing during his parents' funeral.

Check the bakatsuki project page.

Quote:
That would very dangerous because an abstinent Rudeus during his wives' third trimester would be a wild beast.

Pursena and Rinia might get attacked~ Or put another way, their ambushes might succeed.
laclongquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-30, 02:03   Link #10790
Sebazu

Quote:
Originally Posted by laclongquan View Post
The LN got the maps, and one or two extra stories. Also, a few details in WN got changed, like the precise details of what he's doing during his parents' funeral.

Check the bakatsuki project page.

That would very dangerous because an abstinent Rudeus during his wives' third trimester would be a wild beast.

Pursena and Rinia might get attacked~ Or put another way, their ambushes might succeed.
Well, he's lasted a few months now so i think he could hold it in.

In the other hand the wives would be worried about getting another comrade.
Sebazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-30, 02:12   Link #10791
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Or the greatest harem master of beast-eared girls
Ok, how about i made this kind of story...
Ars Great(Lol) Greyrat, son of Mad sword King, Eris Greyreat and Magic God(Dont mind this, ok), Rudeus Greyrat.
he was the third child from Rudeus Greyrat`s family.
His father realize his son were incredbly Genius that excel both magic and sword...
so it was decided since childhood, he would trained to death by his parent.
he learn sword mastery from his mother and magic from his father...
but he was considered very unmotived kid and pervert like his father even though he is genius, he always running away whenever his training start and spend his day flirting with a girl or suduce a some older girl in his town... but after certain incident(Seriously, please dont mind this...) he decided to study and training seriously... but of course, he didnt forget to improve his ability seduce and winning over women.
after few years passed, he was known in whole world as the Greatest Magic Swordman that mastered three Sword style while he also owning his sword style, Super Hyper Dragon God and Magic God Slayer stlyle(Pffff) by defeating Current Sword God (Death Match, Win), Death God (Friendly Match, Win), Current Water God (Death Match, Win), Demon Lord Atofe (Death Match, Win) and he also able to fight Dragon God head on (Friendly Match, Lost)
to be continue

i need to catch my breath first
Old 2015-03-30, 02:25   Link #10792
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Ok, how about i made this kind of story...
Ars Great(Lol) Greyrat, son of Mad sword King, Eris Greyreat and Magic God(Dont mind this, ok), Rudeus Greyrat.
he was the third child from Rudeus Greyrat`s family.
His father realize his son were incredbly Genius that excel both magic and sword...
so it was decided since childhood, he would trained to death by his parent.
he learn sword mastery from his mother and magic from his father...
but he was considered very unmotived kid and pervert like his father even though he is genius, he always running away whenever his training start and spend his day flirting with a girl or suduce a some older girl in his town... but after certain incident(Seriously, please dont mind this...) he decided to study and training seriously... but of course, he didnt forget to improve his ability seduce and winning over women.
after few years passed, he was known in whole world as the Greatest Magic Swordman that mastered three Sword style while he also owning his sword style, Super Hyper Dragon God and Magic God Slayer stlyle(Pffff) by defeating Current Sword God (Death Match, Win), Death God (Friendly Match, Win), Current Water God (Death Match, Win), Demon Lord Atofe (Death Match, Win) and he also able to fight Dragon God head on (Friendly Match, Lost)
to be continue

i need to catch my breath first
This is more fitting description for Lara[with her deadpan and unmotivated expression] rather than lively Ars.

Maybe the one who will inherited Magic Armor is Sieg.

I really hope Izolte also join the rank due to "Unforseen Accident"
Old 2015-03-30, 02:31   Link #10793
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
This is more fitting description for Lara[with her deadpan and unmotivated expression] rather than lively Ars.

Maybe the one who will inherited Magic Armor is Sieg.

I really hope Izolte also join the rank due to "Unforseen Accident"
Yeah, i know Lara has Unmotivated face though i`m she would be very cheerful girl in the future... and i had feeling Ars would be like this... Unmotivated Kid yet pervert and Very Motivated when it come skirt chaser...

we just need matter of time, when Aisha,Ariel and Izolte become one with Rudy.
Old 2015-03-30, 02:32   Link #10794
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Yeah, i know Lara has Unmotivated face though i`m she would be very cheerful girl in the future... and i had feeling Ars would be like this... Unmotivated Kid yet pervert and Very Motivated when it come skirt chaser...
somehow I can see that his goal is to surpass his father[in the number of his wifes]
Old 2015-03-30, 02:37   Link #10795
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
somehow I can see that his goal is to surpass his father[in the number of his wifes]
That`s what i talking about!
Ars would think like this...
"If My dad has 6 wife then i would have 18 wife and 18 concubine"
then he got beaten to pulp by his grandmother and his aunt
Old 2015-03-30, 03:36   Link #10796
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
That`s what i talking about!
Ars would think like this...
"If My dad has 6 wife then i would have 18 wife and 18 concubine"
then he got beaten to pulp by his grandmother and his aunt
Had similar thought too. Well but maybe each descent cant match their fathers. I mean Rudeus so far only has 3 wives, making him much lesser playboy than his dad who had tones of relationship (not necessary marriages). Maybe love and sex will be one of those fields where he never is able catch up or come even close to his dad? Then maybe his son would be even lesser playboy too.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-30, 04:31   Link #10797
Ghiest Cid

If their hair color is different then all I can imagine is that they have sibling formation and poses with matching background explosion or dramatic background like the moon. You know what I am talking about.

Lucy= brown 1
Lara= blue(?) 2
Ars=red. 3
Sieghart Saladin =green 4

One more member unless they include Clive.

Last edited by Ghiest Cid; 2015-03-30 at 04:43.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-30, 05:31   Link #10798
laclongquan

And Sylphy got white. So if the whole family ever stay together, they would look like a rainbow collection.
laclongquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-30, 06:36   Link #10799
Kutra

Rudeus and Eris have white hair as well, at least for now
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-30, 06:43   Link #10800
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
Rudeus and Eris have white hair as well, at least for now
Pretty sure by the time the 4P happened, Rudi and Eris' hair should've turned back to their original color
It took Rudi 10 days the first time, and the 4P happened a month after the battle. Only a part of Eris' hair turned white, so it should take her even less time to recover.
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel