Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-15, 12:54   Link #10881
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Did you just copy and paste this from the Spoilers thread.

Good for you! It needed to be seen all all.
as i CLEARLY stated in the spoiler thread
Old 2008-09-15, 12:55   Link #10882
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
as i CLEARLY stated in the spoiler thread
Sorry, too much to catch up on since last night. Haven't had time to read everything clearly.
Old 2008-09-15, 14:06   Link #10883
pingva

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=8037
The theory about Kallen's gum line, which I believe will be said to Lelouch (when Kallen is in guren and attacking Lelouch).

Last edited by pingva; 2008-09-15 at 14:26.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 14:24   Link #10884
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Yeah and it took 2 episodes for Kallen to go, "Must kill Lelouch."
About the same time it took Lelouch to become emperor of britannia? ...
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 14:51   Link #10885
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
The theory about Kallen's gum line, which I believe will be said to Lelouch (when Kallen is in guren and attacking Lelouch).
It makes sense, but it would be anti-climatic as Kallen is currently only interested in what Lelouch thinks of her.
Baixinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 15:18   Link #10886
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
It's a conceivible theory, I'll grant that much. But it doesn't strike me as the most likely. Kallen's time with Nunnally focused mostly on her and Nunnally being similar in that they both had older brother's that they loved. Throught this, Kallen gained insight about Lelouch from his younger sisters point of view. As a younger sister herself, Kallen can understand the idealization of your older sibling that comes from that point of view. Therefore, Kallen was left to wonder, which was closer to the true Lelouch, the loving brother or the shrewed commander, Zero. It was just another aspect of him that she had to reconcile with; she already knew him as a student and as Zero, but not really as a brother.

All these things came together into the person Kallen realized she loved, but that person was shattered when Lelouch 'revealed' that she had been used to whole time and was making a grab for world power. The only thing holding it together are the words "live on" that he told her. She wants an answer as to why he said that, and if it turns out (as is likely) that he did all he did to keep her out of harm's way and/or to keep her from the 'Demon's path,' she's going to want to know why...leading to the gum line.

At least that's what I believe at this point. This show seems to like punching my brain though, so I'll just wait until the next episode and see. Still, if all that character development is wasted, I'm going to be pissed.
Old 2008-09-15, 17:31   Link #10887
Shooter55

Quote:
It's a conceivible theory, I'll grant that much. But it doesn't strike me as the most likely. Kallen's time with Nunnally focused mostly on her and Nunnally being similar in that they both had older brother's that they loved. Throught this, Kallen gained insight about Lelouch from his younger sisters point of view. As a younger sister herself, Kallen can understand the idealization of your older sibling that comes from that point of view. Therefore, Kallen was left to wonder, which was closer to the true Lelouch, the loving brother or the shrewed commander, Zero. It was just another aspect of him that she had to reconcile with; she already knew him as a student and as Zero, but not really as a brother.

All these things came together into the person Kallen realized she loved, but that person was shattered when Lelouch 'revealed' that she had been used to whole time and was making a grab for world power. The only thing holding it together are the words "live on" that he told her. She wants an answer as to why he said that, and if it turns out (as is likely) that he did all he did to keep her out of harm's way and/or to keep her from the 'Demon's path,' she's going to want to know why...leading to the gum line.

At least that's what I believe at this point. This show seems to like punching my brain though, so I'll just wait until the next episode and see. Still, if all that character development is wasted, I'm going to be pissed.
Awesome post, I truly believe this will happen. Though that could be the fanboy side of me talking.
Shooter55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 17:40   Link #10888
lovecakecookies

People, no her her fans are buying the card... whatever context it is said in, should be something positive and something that has to do with her.. not make someone else realize their love or feelings for someone else.. it wouldn't make sense selling wise..why would any fan buy it? I honestly cant think of when or how its going to be used..its such a weird line..

but honestly @ pingva.. your theory does make sense.. I just don't see it happening..
Old 2008-09-15, 17:42   Link #10889
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
but honestly @ pingva.. your theory does make sense.. I just don't see it happening..
It does make sense, but this is Kallen. She's been doing the same exact thing for her brother. I don't see how she could feasibly say that line without me running head first into a wall out of sheer disgust.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 17:48   Link #10890
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
It does make sense, but this is Kallen. She's been doing the same exact thing for her brother. I don't see how she could feasibly say that line without me running head first into a wall out of sheer disgust.
Hmmm Var how do you think the Gum line will be said??

Those BANDAI bastards made it ambiguous on purpose..

I cant think of any plausible scenarios because of the type of love that is used.. and if she says "him or her/someone", why would she assume something so bold?
Old 2008-09-15, 17:53   Link #10891
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Holy hell... What happened there?
He must have been reported for any reason...by the same type of person who are giving neg rep when you are giving your opinion.

Well to stay in topic Lovecookies, Nunally's line already appeared, and every girl's line is linked by something important to her; This gum line story was what provocated the war on the romance thread, early.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 17:55   Link #10892
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Quote:
NOOOO!!! Our voice of reason!!!

@ EL Lazy Mexican The new Guren cant get Kicked like that!!!
orly?

I can totally see Lancelot Spinkickin Guren out of the Avalon
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 18:03   Link #10893
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Quote:
It cant do it to the New Guren!!!

If it happens, I will rep you
lol ok

Seriously C.C. needs to knock some sense into kallen sometimes. What happen to the teasing!
Old 2008-09-15, 18:07   Link #10894
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

They need to be together for the teasing to happen. Unfortunately, they haven't had much time to chat.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:08   Link #10895
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Lazy_Mexican View Post
lol ok

Seriously C.C. needs to knock some sense into kallen sometimes. What happen to the teasing!
Dude I agree with you!!! C.C and Kallen FTW.. I like the way those two interacted..
The only one who can knock sense into Kallen though is Lulu, he has to tell her the truth.. and if he doesn't, then Kallen will remain the same, I guess
Old 2008-09-15, 18:10   Link #10896
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Dude I agree with you!!! C.C and Kallen FTW.. I like the way those two interacted..
This reminds me of that Drama Cd of Kallen and C.C robbing factories and etc.
It was actually really funny

I wouldn't mind seeing some more of that kind of material.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:13   Link #10897
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
This reminds me of that Drama Cd of Kallen and C.C robbing factories and etc.
It was actually really funny

I wouldn't mind seeing some more of that kind of material.
Spoiler for for sound episode:
Old 2008-09-15, 18:15   Link #10898
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Quote:
Spoiler for for sound episode:
That was just epic. thats what she gets for bragging about her figure and eatting pizza all the time.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:37   Link #10899
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
considering that C.C. has smaller breast, means that all the pizza goes to her hips?
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 19:31   Link #10900
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
considering that C.C. has smaller breast, means that all the pizza goes to her hips?
And all the hamburgers don't go to kallens? Mind, I suppose we haven't gotten definitive proof that Kallen eats nothing but them, but I digress. It sort of pains me to know that it'll be awhile before I can get my hands on the new sound ep. I had been using newbtube to watch subbed versions of the sound episodes that have been released, so I have to wait a bit before I'll be able to understand whats in it -_- .

On a slightly different topic, but still relevant to Kallen, has anyone here ever seen a Kallen centric wallscroll or anything like that? All the ones I've been able to find are centered around Lelouch and Suzaku and thats just depressing to me.
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote