AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-01-15, 00:28   Link #11921
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Full Metal Alchimest, the Characters named Roy Mustang (altough this could be reference to the horse O.o)
Team Mustang were named after planes and military vehicles. Mustang for the P-51, Hawkeye for the E-2C Hawkeye AEW plane, Huey for the UH-1 Iroquis (which was nicknamed Huey).

Hawkeye's grandfather, Grumman, is named after the Grumman Aircraft Corp, which makes the E-2C.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 02:02   Link #11922
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Vatican Knights 2 preview

Note: Remember, if you misslike gore or extreme blood, DON'T LOOK THE SPOILER

Spoiler for Caution:

Chapter 1 coming this weekend... I hope O.o
Old 2009-01-15, 02:25   Link #11923
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:

Spoiler for Caution:

This looks great in setting atmosphere. The details leave quite an impact.

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 16:22   Link #11924
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Spoiler for Visitors, pt. 5:

Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04

Last edited by Evangelion Xgouki; 2009-01-15 at 16:36.
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 16:30   Link #11925
Arkeus

yosh, excited Carter is always fun.

"That means you can essentially accesses it from anywhere! From what I'm seeing they are able to use it to not store multiple components but are able to draw out specific ones on a whim." <= did you forget an only and also, or....?

Good work Eva.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 02:05   Link #11926
9taileddemon

When I first started reading visitors I was a little skeptical.

Stargate and Nanoha?

But now I see that it can be amazing if written by a great author. Keep up the awesome work Eva.
9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 11:06   Link #11927
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
I got a really spiffy review this morning, one that made me really happy. Anyone else ever get one of those reviews that just makes you feel really good about yourself?

Spoiler for review:
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 11:07   Link #11928
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:

Spoiler for Caution:

Spoiler for Comments:
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 11:13   Link #11929
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I was thinking that it is a scene from Beavis and Butthead.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 15:56   Link #11930
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam

SO!

As of this morning my father got in contact with Microsoft and they're sending us a new disc to do repairs, because apparently what we originally got with the system only covers a portion of it and can't repair the damage Service Pack 3 caused. That should take about 5-7 days, and during that time we still need to remove my hardware and try to back my files up in case we have to resort to System Restore. So, we hopefully will get that done this weekend.

I am posting a Lutecia/Vivio short, if only to let everyone know I'm not dead yet. I wrote the whole thing out on a library computer, so I apologize for any spelling errors or if anything seems off or weird. This isn't my computer, and I'm not as familiar with the library system.

This short is written under the idea that Teana was off-planet with Fate and thus returned during "Mothers and Daughters" and Subaru recently came back from her own mission, so neither of them know that Cia and Vi have become an item. Timeline wise this occurs after "Daddy's Little Girl" and before "The Christmas Locket".

Spoiler for I Spy:

In defense to the ungodly amount of Cia/Vi fluff in this piece, I would like to say that while I wrote this I was listening to "Guide You Home (I Would Die For You)", the closing theme for Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.
Old 2009-01-16, 16:03   Link #11931
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post

SO!

As of this morning my father got in contact with Microsoft and they're sending us a new disc to do repairs, because apparently what we originally got with the system only covers a portion of it and can't repair the damage Service Pack 3 caused. That should take about 5-7 days, and during that time we still need to remove my hardware and try to back my files up in case we have to resort to System Restore. So, we hopefully will get that done this weekend.
Oh man. That sucks . I keep hearing things about SP3 for XP...and now I'm even more reluctant to install that update on my computer :/ . Best of luck to you to get the computer up and running
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 16:34   Link #11932
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

On request and various threats (I am looking at you, cheesy plant), here is part 2 of Dimensional Reminiscing. If you missed the first part: Part 1

Dimensional Reminiscing: Messenger
Swallowed by the mass of space, forever lost, forever remembered.
Spoiler for Part 2:

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 16:57   Link #11933
SulliMike23
Soldier of Nod

Send a message via AIM to SulliMike23 Send a message via MSN to SulliMike23 Send a message via Yahoo to SulliMike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I got a really spiffy review this morning, one that made me really happy. Anyone else ever get one of those reviews that just makes you feel really good about yourself?

Spoiler for review:
I completely agree with that reviewer. After reading the story twice, I can sincerely agree with that review. Anyway, my Star Trek/Nanoha fanfic is not getting anywhere right now so I might consider writing a oneshot fanfic for NanoFate. An idea will come to me, I hope.
SulliMike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 18:18   Link #11934
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post

Spoiler for review:
No Satashi I don't get reviews so I wouldn't know about this "feel really good about yourself" thing don't go pitying me anyone that's only half true XD

Quote:

SO!

I am posting a Lutecia/Vivio short, if only to let everyone know I'm not dead yet. I wrote the whole thing out on a library computer, so I apologize for any spelling errors or if anything seems off or weird. This isn't my computer, and I'm not as familiar with the library system.

This short is written under the idea that Teana was off-planet with Fate and thus returned during "Mothers and Daughters" and Subaru recently came back from her own mission, so neither of them know that Cia and Vi have become an item. Timeline wise this occurs after "Daddy's Little Girl" and before "The Christmas Locket".

Spoiler for I Spy:

In defense to the ungodly amount of Cia/Vi fluff in this piece, I would like to say that while I wrote this I was listening to "Guide You Home (I Would Die For You)", the closing theme for Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.
The last line made me laugh happily
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 19:10   Link #11935
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:

SO!

Spoiler for I Spy:

*comfort* Well, I'm glad to hear that you'll be back online soon! And the fic was cute! *dies from fluff overdose* Shiny is right; Tia's last line is cute (and I agree, it would be Tia who thought that, because it seems to be the obvious solution and Tia seems to get stuck in following "the way things are" whereas Subaru usually doesn't even notice there's a box she's so far outside it...).

But you're citing my omakes as part of your canon now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
No Satashi I don't get reviews so I wouldn't know about this "feel really good about yourself" thing don't go pitying me anyone that's only half true XD
Awwww, poor Shiny.

*notices that I've only reviewed RebelS, then wonders why a blue puppy is biting my head*

Last edited by DezoPenguin; 2009-01-16 at 20:14. Reason: On the Internet, emotions are conveyed through smilies!
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 21:37   Link #11936
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Link for FF.net, because I couldn't resist: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4796893/1/

All reviews are welcome and appreciated. (plug)

Also, Dezo, I removed the mention of "Mothers and Daughters" because I realized that I referenced it without your permission. My bad.
Old 2009-01-16, 22:01   Link #11937
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Also, Dezo, I removed the mention of "Mothers and Daughters" because I realized that I referenced it without your permission. My bad.

*whap* I thought that was neat, not a request to remove it.

*thinks we need a smiley for hurling a stuffed penguin at someone's head*

Anyway, I finished Chapter 7 of Stahlkonigin, so here's the draft version. Given the discussion of power limiters that has been going on in the wake of Allquall's latest TNoW chapter, it's ironic that I got around to highlighting why Nanoha still has hers in my Vivio-stories continuity.

Spoiler for Stahlkonigin--Chapter 7:

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 22:05   Link #11938
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post

*whap* I thought that was neat, not a request to remove it.

*thinks we need a smiley for hurling a stuffed penguin at someone's head*

Anyway, I finished Chapter 7 of Stahlkonigin, so here's the draft version. Given the discussion of power limiters that has been going on in the wake of Allquall's latest TNoW chapter, it's ironic that I got around to highlighting why Nanoha still has hers in my Vivio-stories continuity.

Spoiler for Stahlkonigin--Chapter 7:

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
GAH!

You want me to put it back in? They have an Edit button in your Document options...

Now, chapter 7:

Spoiler for SHORT! Ugh:

More please!
Old 2009-01-16, 22:35   Link #11939
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Quote:

Spoiler for I Spy:

hehe for some reason I really enjoy your Vi/Cia pairing. Keep it coming, I've got an extra reserve of fluff quota for this pair

Quote:
We're all saving our reviews for babysitter, really

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post

She slid back the door ans stepped inside, followed immediately by two men dressed like street toughs. Where did they come from?

Billy let out a startled yelp and one of the men fired an ANT at him, the magical blast making him slump over in his seat, unconscious.
Puny typo ("ans"). I also got lost in the acronym soup with "ANT". It's probably because I took a break for a while and lost track of things though. And yes, choice of name - Billy - really gives him that 'passerby A' feel
yuiseppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 22:39   Link #11940
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
But your stories are funny :3 And I heart Falling Soul <3
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha