AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-02, 12:26   Link #101
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulukan View Post
looking at the key visual, i guess the anime character design is not watanabe akio huh ?
Watanabe only designed Yumiko, Michiru, Chizuru and Asako. It would be quite weird to see Amane and Kazuki with his chara design.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
What is this visual? This does nothing look like an anime artwork, it's more like an advertising promo made by one of the VN's original artists.
Actually no, it is nothing close to Fumio's usual design. It is definitely someone else doing the visuals for the anime, considering the details being toned down and how the eyes are different.
And suffice to say, visuals are hardly the main issue of an adaptation.
Old 2013-12-03, 01:51   Link #102
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauntingShock View Post
'Guess the studio' time. I'm going with Silver Link.
Lock me in with J.C Staff.
Old 2013-12-03, 03:10   Link #103
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
I will guess AIC....
Old 2013-12-03, 11:51   Link #104
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Better not to be AIC. I don't even mind Shaft or J.C.Staff(for some reason want Production I.G. to do this but it's not possible)
Old 2013-12-03, 12:12   Link #105
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

That doesn't look like anime art to me.
Furthermore, it'll probably be DEEN or some other fourth-rate studio... honestly I'm surprised this project still exists, and either way you guys shouldn't be expecting anything even remotely good.
Old 2013-12-03, 12:24   Link #106
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Just another troll here
Old 2013-12-03, 12:36   Link #107
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I really wanted the animation to be good since I heard the VN's storytelling was well-written, so I guess White Fox or feel could be a good candidate. Even Brains' Base, Sunrise or I.G (as long they have time working with it if they don't have more than three works in schedule) could be possible candidates.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-12-03, 13:07   Link #108
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Just another troll here
Lets see the bright side of that, at least this will be better than Kyoukai no Kanata .

My bet is that it will be AIC.
Old 2013-12-03, 14:16   Link #109
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Just another troll here
Kajitsu is only a third of the story (actually, not even that), there's a lot of great content (both humorous and otherwise) that is incredibly objectionable (and I believe was removed in the handheld ports), and they'll probably cut down the common route pretty heavily so they can move to some kind of poorly-amalgamated heroine route mess.
This is -exactly- the sort of series that screams "bad adaptation imminent". I'm not being a troll here, I'm being a realist.
Old 2013-12-03, 15:10   Link #110
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Kajitsu is only a third of the story (actually, not even that), there's a lot of great content (both humorous and otherwise) that is incredibly objectionable (and I believe was removed in the handheld ports), and they'll probably cut down the common route pretty heavily so they can move to some kind of poorly-amalgamated heroine route mess.
This is -exactly- the sort of series that screams "bad adaptation imminent". I'm not being a troll here, I'm being a realist.
If they do want to focus on the objectionate content in the anime, at least make such scenes implied or shown offscreen if done well. If they do not fall into trouble, they could animate the sex scenes without their genitals shown or just fill it with monologue-like parts of those scenes. I hope I wouldn't fear too much on storyline when they chose a good writter or the same writters as the source material (see White Album 2).
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-12-03, 15:41   Link #111
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
You've being a pessimist. I tired of people who object the reality that there are good VN adaptations. Of cause it's rare case than opposite but still. And I tired of people saying some anime would be bad before it even aired.
Old 2013-12-03, 15:55   Link #112
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
You've being a pessimist. I tired of people who object the reality that there are good VN adaptations. Of cause it's rare case than opposite but still. And I tired of people saying some anime would be bad before it even aired.
Agreed 100%.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-12-03, 16:01   Link #113
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
I tired of people who object the reality that there are good VN adaptations.
Grisaia is not the sort of thing that lends itself to an anime without major changes and it's certainly not a big enough franchise to justify talented staff.
Unless by some miracle it's under a decent studio with decent people working on it (and none of that is likely given how little news we've had since the initial announcement), it will be bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
If they do want to focus on the objectionate content in the anime, at least make such scenes implied or shown offscreen if done well. If they do not fall into trouble, they could animate the sex scenes without their genitals shown or just fill it with monologue-like parts of those scenes.
I'm not talking about sex scenes.
Old 2013-12-03, 16:13   Link #114
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I don't even... Arguing with stubborn pessimists is useless. My though is: not to judge such a things at least until staff and eps number would be known. And Grisai is big enough franchise to have a good staff.
Old 2013-12-03, 16:17   Link #115
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:

The common route was long, maybe even too long for myself. Plus most of it was meant to give the heroines more character, but otherwise not too relevant.
The "questionable parts" were in the heroine routes , as each story had darker elements in it (especially Amane's story) but not in the common route

Also i am not even against an amalgamated heroine route. For reasons why, well you know that if you have read Rakuen

edit: Kajitsu is in a way more than 1/3 of the story because Meikyuu and Rakuen were much shorter than Kajitsu
Old 2013-12-03, 17:14   Link #116
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
edit: Kajitsu is in a way more than 1/3 of the story because Meikyuu and Rakuen were much shorter than Kajitsu
If you've played the series you should know that only two routes in Kajitsu are actually relevant, which is what I meant, so...
Old 2013-12-03, 17:16   Link #117
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
If you've played the series you should know that only two routes in Kajitsu are actually relevant, which is what I meant, so...
If you played Rakuen, then you know which heroine(s) he helped in Kajitsu and you would not have made that last comment
Old 2013-12-03, 19:45   Link #118
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
If you played Rakuen, then you know which heroine(s) he helped in Kajitsu and you would not have made that last comment
You're the first person to read Rakuen who's told me that anything other than Amane's and Makina's routes are actually important to what happens in Rakuen.
Old 2013-12-03, 21:37   Link #119
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Oh the irony .
Old 2013-12-04, 00:30   Link #120
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Oh the irony .
Care to explain your reasoning?
Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, bishoujo, eroge, harem, romance, seinen