AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-08, 06:50   Link #101
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

can someone spoil how many existence reside in the princess?
it would be nice if you spoil their names, race and what volume they appear
Old 2014-11-08, 09:25   Link #102
Iron Maw
Banned

What do you mean by "how many"? We only know of two (both of which may just happen to be the same person with a split light/dark side) and Michelle has basically completely merged with Shelfa, so it's only one now.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-16, 04:53   Link #103
Pierre

Question? How old is Rain and when did he get the dragon powers?

He was fifteen and change when he met Sylvia in the prequel and at that time he had no yet slain the dragon. In the manga it says he is 25 at one point. But then later on it says, he slew the dragon several years after he met with Sylvia and then it says he hasn't aged in the 15 years since that event. That would make Rain realistically at least 35, and if we take the earlier line that its his appearance that is twenty five, meaning he slew the dragon when he was 25, that would make him 40.

Apparently the Dragon makes makes him semi immortal, and I guess he doesn't age. But I don't get how Ralphus would not know how old he was considering they are basically best friends.

Also its debatable if Sylvia could beat Rain now. She beat him when he was a kid before he even had magic, let alone the powers of the dragon. And even then he gave her some challenge. So I imagine now the fight would be a lot closer or that Rain would win. I don't think even a healthy hawk could be him, because even as a child he could master in days skills it took Hawk years to master.

Leguyr to me seems like the biggest threat, although I have a feeling Leguyr might not be the final boss. He strikes me as a strong demon, but not necessarily the strongest.

Also Jervail also seems like he could give rain a good match if they both go all out.

Also what is the other entity in the princess? I thought it was only the female demon who had assimilate with her.

Edit:

Also for the record I think Rain is doing just fine on the harem department. Let not forget that in the prequel he essentially won a vampire harem that numbers 500 plus strong including Sylvia. Then there is the princess, the black wing demon that resides in her. Xenoa is implied to like him. So does the new knight recruit. Basically the only two women he doesn't have is Yuri and the Queen who seems to like Jervail. But he has a respectable stable.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 09:47   Link #104
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
We got a triple release, yay~!

Poor Noel, she fell into Rain's evil clutches already.
Reygul being "nice".
Rain killed not only Dragons, but Demon Gods too.
Sylvia as adorable as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Also its debatable if Sylvia could beat Rain now. She beat him when he was a kid before he even had magic, let alone the powers of the dragon. And even then he gave her some challenge. So I imagine now the fight would be a lot closer or that Rain would win. I don't think even a healthy hawk could be him, because even as a child he could master in days skills it took Hawk years to master.
In chapter 51, Sylvia outright admits that Rain is stronger than her.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 13:33   Link #105
Ghiest Cid

I am worried what Sylvia might teach the princess something.

That pouting face.

Last edited by Ghiest Cid; 2015-01-05 at 18:25.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-07, 14:52   Link #106
ChuckE
Provoker

BTW - has Rain ever shown his true powers in the novel or fight full out?
Because so far in manga he's not fought seriously with anyone....

Also I'm curious about remark regarding weapon when he mentioned that he saw it "not in this world". Could some give some spoilers regarding this matter if it was mentioned in the novel?

Also I cannot access the website with novel translation because of it being blocked because of `fishing` reason. Is it only me?
Old 2015-01-07, 15:03   Link #107
Awrya
U mad?

While I haven't read the novel, didn't that report mention that he lived in the demon world for 10 years and fought against various opponents? When he said he hadn't seen that weapon in this world, I think he meant he saw it in the demon world.
Old 2015-01-07, 15:36   Link #108
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
While I haven't read the novel, didn't that report mention that he lived in the demon world for 10 years and fought against various opponents? When he said he hadn't seen that weapon in this world, I think he meant he saw it in the demon world.
Hm I see...
Well anyway there could be a lot of gaidens due to his wild youth where he defeated one monster after another
Old 2015-01-07, 17:36   Link #109
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Probably when he gain the absolute loyalty of Gunther. It would not surprise me that Gunther is not entirely human. Rain might even be a king in some place if such has laws that if you defeat the leader in a duel you will inherit leadership.
Old 2015-01-14, 13:05   Link #110
imram

Did rain learn teleport magic from Sylvia after their reunion when he foundout she can use it?
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-26, 02:03   Link #111
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Spoiler for 52-53 raw:
Old 2015-03-18, 08:38   Link #112
kazzuya

I see so the Yandere is starting to surface.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-18, 08:40   Link #113
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Glad to see the manga is still alive.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-18, 08:49   Link #114
Ghiest Cid

That is why anyone lower than her has no chance unless she is not against polygamy. The world would facing a crisis if ever rain get killed.
Old 2015-03-18, 09:38   Link #115
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
That is why anyone lower than her has no chance unless she is not against polygamy. The world would facing a crisis if ever rain get killed.
Anyone other than Rain. At this point, it's pretty much next to impossible to win her heart. Considering that she got at least 2 personality - The sweet princess and the demon that watched over Rain - and a possible third one - the one that just recently appeared - and ALL of them love Rain, whoever want to win her heart might as well just give up.
Old 2015-03-18, 10:09   Link #116
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Anyone other than Rain. At this point, it's pretty much next to impossible to win her heart. Considering that she got at least 2 personality - The sweet princess and the demon that watched over Rain - and a possible third one - the one that just recently appeared - and ALL of them love Rain, whoever want to win her heart might as well just give up.
I don't think that's what he meant..... he wanted to say that no one has a chance with Rain if she's around.....The Princess seems to be possessed by something really broken and is possessive to boot, just imagine the chaos if Rain were to do ecchi things with other women.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-26, 10:28   Link #117
ftxnexus
FTxNexus

Could someone tell me what happened to the translator of the LN version?

Chapter 54

So do you guys think Noel(best girl) will ask Rain regarding Shelfa's second personality or her wierd behavior?
ftxnexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-26, 22:13   Link #118
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftxnexus View Post
Could someone tell me what happened to the translator of the LN version?

Chapter 54

So do you guys think Noel(best girl) will ask Rain regarding Shelfa's second personality or her wierd behavior?
I'm sure at some point she will, that or everyone ends up finding out and wanting answers.

But more importantly Noel best girl?

No best girl goes to the loli vampire
Old 2015-12-27, 10:15   Link #119
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Yes! New manga chapter.
Old 2015-12-27, 18:52   Link #120
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

So is Sylvia sworn to chastity because of something with vampires or is she waiting for Rain? :3

Tags
fantasy, rain, romance, sword