AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-06-30, 02:15   Link #101
Eater of All
NOM

Flesh Nokker is pretty creepy. I guess this form lets it control earth/rocks with ease, but in exchange makes it vulnerable to getting boiled inside its superheated armor. Fushi and Nokker remind me of Pokemon Red and Blue; each one growing stronger and occasionally battling it out and showing off new abilities.
Old 2021-07-12, 17:05   Link #102
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

And it's back.

This episode was really great. I'm assuming Fushi will take Pioran's words to heart and will make sure to do whatever is needed to never forget his friends. He can become their living legacy.

Fushi managing to create a replica of the crab and thinking to himself he could probably do the same with Gugu makes me think March and Gugu are actually going to come back that way. Their souls are still hanging around Fushi, maybe they could enter a soulless husk of their bodies?
Old 2021-07-12, 17:25   Link #103
Wandering Soul

Fushi processing his grief over Gugu's death was nice and I'm glad he had Pioran around to give him some good advice.

I Wasn't expecting a tournament arc from this series, but I guess we're getting one.
Old 2021-07-12, 18:27   Link #104
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The tournament may not last very long once they realize he's immortal, which will be as soon as next week according to the preview. I hope he won't get captured again. He doesn't have the bear form anymore so he's more vulnerable than usual.
Old 2021-07-12, 22:53   Link #105
Strahan

He should let a mosquito bite him then kill it so he can turn into one, lol. It'd be helpful when taken prisoner, he could fly through the bars. He's much nicer than me; I'd be hard pressed not to turn into the wolf and go for that girls throat when I saw her again. As Fushi said, she's obviously a bullshitter so I wouldn't trust her at all.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-14, 09:41   Link #106
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Rumor had it that this would be a recap episode. So glad that wasn't true.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-14, 18:55   Link #107
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Rumor had it that this would be a recap episode. So glad that wasn't true.
There was in fact a recap episode last week.
Old 2021-07-19, 12:15   Link #108
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I can't see how anything will go well for Fushi after exposing himself in the arena. Now everyone there knows his powers. And that licking scene.... Well, we'll probably see who this person is next week; looks like a woman.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-19, 17:22   Link #109
Wandering Soul

Apparently, Fushi doesn't need a person to die to be able to transform into them. Maybe he just needs a connection and some stimulation. While the new transformation he has are a plus, things seem like they are only going to get worse with Pioran still being held captive, the Nokkers attacking again, and a ghost from Fushi's past making a return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I can't see how anything will go well for Fushi after exposing himself in the arena. Now everyone there knows his powers. And that licking scene.... Well, we'll probably see who this person is next week; looks like a woman.
Pretty sure that Hayase.
Old 2021-07-19, 18:27   Link #110
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Apparently, Fushi doesn't need a person to die to be able to transform into them. Maybe he just needs a connection and some stimulation. While the new transformation he has are a plus, things seem like they are only going to get worse with Pioran still being held captive, the Nokkers attacking again, and a ghost from Fushi's past making a return.
That's very positive thinking. Fushi has run tests and come to the conclusion he can't turn into a living being, so it's far more likely Parona is dead. Not hard to guess who killed her, either. Now that I think about it, there was no way Hayase was just going to leave her alone. She should have run away with Fushi.
Old 2021-07-20, 18:33   Link #111
Alchemist007
*Author

I was only halfway through this episode and I like this new cast of characters more than an entire cour of 86.
Old 2021-07-26, 17:10   Link #112
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Fushi's creator confirmed Parona is dead. He even went too far and said he's glad she died sooner than later because she's a good vessel.

Other than immortality, being able to create a most likely infinite quantity of materials is probably Fushi's most OP power. It offers a lot of possibilities, like creating weapons to arm others, or feeding starving people. There are a lot of things he can do to help the world.
Old 2021-07-27, 21:43   Link #113
Wandering Soul

RIP Parona. Can't say this is too surprising considering what things were like when we last saw her.
Old 2021-07-28, 01:06   Link #114
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

What kind of universe is it where Gugu and Parona die and Tonari lives on?
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-28, 07:07   Link #115
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Oh, there's plenty of time left for Tonari to die.
Old 2021-07-28, 10:17   Link #116
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Oh, there's plenty of time left for Tonari to die.
Yesterday works for me.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-28, 18:57   Link #117
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
lol no doubt. God she annoys me. It also annoys me to that Fushi is willing to be led around by the nose by her. He spent years living with Gugu and crew, learning about life and building experience. He should not be the same naive kid he was before, yet he sure acts like it. I'd be highly affronted by that brat trying to control me or whom I interact with.

I thought Hayase was irritating; Tonari pushes her aside to take first place. At least Hayase owned her evil... I hate two faced people.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-02, 16:48   Link #118
Wandering Soul

As if hearing about Parona's death wasn't enough, we get a flashback showing her death. That entire sequence of events doesn't spell out a good ending for the village she and March came from either.

Hayase got to Fushi and pushed him to the point he was willing to kill her. I wonder how that will affect him moving forward. It was easy for him to be reluctant about killing when he had no emotional attachment, but now he has someone he truly despises.
Old 2021-08-02, 18:32   Link #119
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Seems Hayase has deduced how Fushi can get new vessels, since she said Parona was a gift for him. Can't blame Fushi for losing his cool. I'm not sure he could have won even if he had remained cool-headed. Fighting as Parona instead of switching to the Boy, who has zero special skills, would have given him a better chance but avoiding a tiny needle was close to impossible.

Fushi putting everyone to sleep because he reproduced the food Hayase gave him was funny... until I realized all too late it was dreadful foreshadowing.

I know March's skill is to be good at climbing, but given what Fushi did in this ep she should be called Spider-March. He was sticking to that rock like glue.

Tonari's backstory made her more sympathetic, but I personally never hated her. She's pretty much Fushi's last hope now.
Old 2021-08-03, 20:27   Link #120
Alchemist007
*Author

My interest has been waning arc to arc, ep. 16 is probably the lowest it's been.