Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-13, 04:41   Link #101
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
right, didn't he have to materialize tengen's spirit (what was shown on the hill) and subjugate it?

what im asking is, if the forms the zanpaktous have taken now is the same form as when they are subjugated.
Nope, if believe upcoming episode titles,Renji has no idea that his sword had seperated into monkey girl and kid snake.

Rukia also looked suprised when she saw Sode no Shirayuki for the first time. And this episode clearly proved that she had never seen her zanpanktuo in human form, she was complimenting her far too much in her head.

I guess they have two forms. Animal like form and human.

When Hitsugaya was training, Hyounimaru had appeared as dragon but then as human.
Old 2009-08-13, 04:43   Link #102
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Zangetsu View Post
It was an okay episode I guess just not the best the anime could've given.
I predict by this episode that there is gonna be some really annoying and boring moments with each character and their zanpaktou to turn them back to the way they were.

I am puzzled by something in the preview. If Hicgo takes over (which kinda shouldn't happen since Ichigo defeated him) that raises some questions. Didn't Hichigo say he was essentially Zangetsu back when Ichigo fought him for dominancy? If that so, how and why the heck did Zangetsu get separated from himself? Doesn't that mean Zangetsu is like fighting himself? I can't wait for that answer in the next episode.
If there is anyone that would've separated from Ichigo though, I actually expected that Hichigo would've separated , even though Hicigo probaly would absolutely destroyed everyone if he had .
When Hichigo had appeared for the first time, Zangetsu also was there.

I guess Muramusa had done someting and somehow summoned Hichigo out or something like this.
Old 2009-08-13, 04:45   Link #103
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
When Hichigo had appeared for the first time, Zangetsu also was there.
Yeah but when his fight was over he disintegrated and went back into Zangetsu.
Old 2009-08-13, 05:39   Link #104
ipernorris

Mmm let me just say ONE thing: the coolness of Ichigo's scenes you're referring to are NOTHING if compared to the incoming Ichigo vs Ulquiorra's fight. You can except big surprises coming from that fight, which will make the past scenes looking poor in comparison!
Old 2009-08-13, 05:52   Link #105
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Mmm let me just say ONE thing: the coolness of Ichigo's scenes you're referring to are NOTHING if compared to the incoming Ichigo vs Ulquiorra's fight. You can except big surprises coming from that fight, which will make the past scenes looking poor in comparison!
Wasn't very impressed by that tbh
Old 2009-08-13, 07:22   Link #106
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:

I ought to slap you in the face...
Old 2009-08-13, 07:29   Link #107
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Quote:
That fight was laaaaame... I actually stopped reading the manga for several weeks because of it lol
Old 2009-08-13, 07:31   Link #108
Un1ver5e

Send a message via MSN to Un1ver5e
Please don't tell me they're going to show reflections on fights for each of the owners of the Zanpakutos shown.

Last edited by Un1ver5e; 2009-08-14 at 04:28.
Old 2009-08-13, 09:23   Link #109
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post

I ought to slap you in the face...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Faith View Post
That fight was laaaaame... I actually stopped reading the manga for several weeks because of it lol
Ichigo's haters form almost a party here on the forum, too bad they're just a little insignificant minority, ahaha.
Old 2009-08-13, 09:41   Link #110
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I don't hate Ichigo, but seriously that fight was messed up. I thought you were being sarcastic.
Old 2009-08-13, 10:23   Link #111
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un1ver5e View Post
Please don't tell me they're going to show reflections on fights for each of the owners of the Zampakutos shown.
Actually i think having a spotlight on each of the zanpakuto seems like a good idea to me the only problemi have is that i think this should be more about soul society and the captains and their lieutenants rather than like usual all about ichigo. If he had to be injected into the storyline i would rather it not be so focused on him the way i see it hes gonna but into everyones fights with their zanpakuto like he did rukia
Old 2009-08-13, 10:28   Link #112
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I don't hate Ichigo, but seriously that fight was messed up. I thought you were being sarcastic.
No I was serious: I loved that fight till the last panel. Anyway I talk about Ichigo here, but in truth I'm a Shirosaki's fan: Ichigo is just your standard good hero, plainly boring and totally uninteresting. Much more interesting is his hollow counter part opinions, purposes and such, imho.
Old 2009-08-13, 11:42   Link #113
RDF2050
Superidol

Talking

Quote:
No I was serious: I loved that fight till the last panel. Anyway I talk about Ichigo here, but in truth I'm a Shirosaki's fan: Ichigo is just your standard good hero, plainly boring and totally uninteresting. Much more interesting is his hollow counter part opinions, purposes and such, imho.
I'm Shirusaki (Hichigo) fan since he is more intelligent in fight scene and can kill anyone with his sarcastic methods (which i love).

I prefer have a entire epsiode of Hichigo and not fanservices of Ichigo saving the day
Old 2009-08-13, 14:24   Link #114
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
What a dramatic farewell. ;____;

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2009-08-13, 14:40   Link #115
Gibber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
It was never stated that the anime can't show anything before the manga.
But it's not like the anime can go showing things that haven't happened yet in the manga. No filler in any series that I know of would do things like that.
Old 2009-08-13, 14:50   Link #116
ipernorris

Anyway why was Ichigo surprised by Tsukishiro (the ice tower) made by Sode no Shirayuki this episode, while in the previous one he evaded it?
In this episode Rukia needed to screan him to get out of the covered area of Tsukishiro... I love these plot holes!
Old 2009-08-13, 16:48   Link #117
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
I still dont get where zanpakutō come from? Is there bunch of Zanpakuto hanging around in soul society and like shinigami capture them and use them as weapons or they are like created by shinigami?
Old 2009-08-13, 17:04   Link #118
SeanQ

Quote:
Anyway why was Ichigo surprised by Tsukishiro (the ice tower) made by Sode no Shirayuki this episode, while in the previous one he evaded it?
In this episode Rukia needed to screan him to get out of the covered area of Tsukishiro... I love these plot holes!
Lol yeah...
Rukia should've been like... "How many times have you seen me use that attack, and you're just gonna stand there, even with your super speed and act surprised ? You stupid or something?"
Old 2009-08-13, 17:18   Link #119
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Ichigo's haters form almost a party here on the forum, too bad they're just a little insignificant minority, ahaha.
lol no, that fight was hyped up so much and ended up being garbage, the ending was anti-climatic and pathetic.
Old 2009-08-13, 18:06   Link #120
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Dito.
The current episodes seem so stretched... dead long. In my opinion, Ichigo's sword should be possessed aswell. First of all, Zangetsu is always too nice towards Ichigo. It's like "Oh, do you want to have a tea? Yes, you can have cookies aswell. I know I should fight you and kill you because you are weak and I get along well with Shirosaki, but instead I prefer to give you a present: here's your Ban Kai, it's useless anyways and it looks just like a normal sword while others have cool flashy effects.

Zangetsu should be the damn first in line when it comes to the rise of the Zanpakutou... He has the noobiest weilder after all. I like Ichigo all in all as a character, but he always gets the easy way and he doesn't deserve it. He's supposed to struggle once in a while.