AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-10, 19:24   Link #12141
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Ah I see sorry. From the whole thing, I thought the building was in the middle of Tokyo or something.
Old 2008-08-10, 19:26   Link #12142
ApostleOfGod
^.^

I bet Lulu tells Kallen he doesn't want to lose anything anymore which keeps her with him.

Or a cheesy I <3 you maybe...

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
Old 2008-08-10, 19:30   Link #12143
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApostleOfGod View Post
I bet Lulu tells Kallen he doesn't want to lose anything anymore which keeps her with him.

Or a cheesy I <3 you maybe...
Yea this isn't the fantasy thread

Maybe he proposes as well Yeah that's what he's gonna do right after he lost his sister. Confess his undying love. Sorry but I can't take that seriously
Old 2008-08-10, 19:32   Link #12144
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post

Maybe he proposes as well Yeah that's what he's gonna do right after he lost his sister. Confess his undying love. Sorry but I can't take that seriously
That's when Kallen busts out her "You think I am Nunnally Geass" she secretly got from C.C.
Old 2008-08-10, 19:34   Link #12145
TheDisruptiveOne

In episode 20, I bet Lelouch will tell Kallen that he lied in the second episode... that he actually did geass her to be his subordinate. I bet he will also take the blame for killing Shirley.

Lelouch is also going to reveal his true feelings to Kallen...

in other words, he is going to tell her that he never considered her to be anything more than a tool necessary to achieving his goals.
Old 2008-08-10, 19:35   Link #12146
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
I bet Lelouch will be a total dick to Kallen next episode. He might even yell at her and tell her if she hadn't dodged the attack then Nunnally would still be alive.
Unfortunately, since Lelouch has a propensity for being an asshole to everyone when things don't go his way (or being half-mad from fear or anxiety, look at his confrontation with the Emperor), I think this scenario with him yelling at Kallen (and Rolo, and C.C. of course) is quite likely.
Old 2008-08-10, 19:36   Link #12147
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
in other words, he is going to tell her that he never considered her to be anything more than a tool necessary to achieving his goals.
Sounds more like something he will say next ep.
Old 2008-08-10, 19:36   Link #12148
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Here is my so called speculation on how Kallen descover C.C's condition.

Kallen walks into her room.

Kallen: Okay, you stay away from Lelouch for 2 months.
C.C: huh?
Kallen: Don't huh me, you had him all to yourself while I was jailed up. Now it's my turn.
C.C: But.. who are you?
Kallen: Whoa, what's this? A sign of desperation? Oh don't play that trick on me. It won't work! (Walks out)
C.C.: ???????

Thus, Kallen never knew what really happened to C.C.
Old 2008-08-10, 19:38   Link #12149
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Hmmm couldn't be from Suzaku's bomb.

In the aftermath it only took out the government building, didn't even take a huge chunk of the area....

I don't get it, the way the weapon works means that anyone has time to evac before it explodes so how effective did they even think it'd be in the first place?
Well anyone in a lightspeed nightmare.

people on foot = dead
Old 2008-08-10, 19:40   Link #12150
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Hmmm couldn't be from Suzaku's bomb.

In the aftermath it only took out the government building, didn't even take a huge chunk of the area....

I don't get it, the way the weapon works means that anyone has time to evac before it explodes so how effective did they even think it'd be in the first place?
It did take a great area in the previw we can see th big hola that the Void Card, sorry the freya left almost reaching Ashford, so maybe Kalle´s mom as well as Millay are dead...

Who says that Millay will be Diethars sustitute??? really, is she a hacker, can she do everything Diethard does?... the fact that she works in TV does not mean she knows what Diethard does... I really doubt she will be Diethards sustitute, I even doubt she´s alive... she wasn´t underground, she was running in plain street... I guess we´ll have to wait for the correlations chart to be updated..
Old 2008-08-10, 19:43   Link #12151
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
Sounds more like something he will say next ep.
Probably. Maybe he won't be entirely so asshole-ish as we put it as, but.. He does indeed have a habit at lashing out at people when his plans go wrong - and/or when he has lost people important to him. Just look at when Shirley died; he was not very patient with people for the next few episodes, and that's an understatement .
Old 2008-08-10, 19:45   Link #12152
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
It did take a great area in the previw we can see th big hola that the Void Card, sorry the freya left almost reaching Ashford, so maybe Kalle´s mom as well as Millay are dead...

Who says that Millay will be Diethars sustitute??? really, is she a hacker, can she do everything Diethard does?... the fact that she works in TV does not mean she knows what Diethard does... I really doubt she will be Diethards sustitute, I even doubt she´s alive... she wasn´t underground, she was running in plain street... I guess we´ll have to wait for the correlations chart to be updated..
Millay will gather Lelouch's cult by dressing up as a penguin on T.V. then Lelouch will have an army of penguins. And then Britannia will fall
Old 2008-08-10, 19:46   Link #12153
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Dude check it again.

It took only a small chunk of the area. The rest of the city is still intact.
Actually that particular area was actually a very LARGE chunk of the city. In fact it was probably the city's infrastructure so it could be possible that things like power, water, and the like have now been disabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calth View Post
The bomb blast was mostly confined to the adminstrative/government area of tokyo, which is mainly just the one building, as it is kind of set off from the rest of the city on that pseudo-metal plain area. In the preview, you see that Ashford and most/all of the residential areas are intact.
Well actually there's not just the ONE building... But yeah pretty much just that. However I'd suspect that the area in question supplied the city's resources. I'd suspect anyhow...
Old 2008-08-10, 20:30   Link #12154
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Actually that particular area was actually a very LARGE chunk of the city. In fact it was probably the city's infrastructure so it could be possible that things like power, water, and the like have now been disabled.

Well actually there's not just the ONE building... But yeah pretty much just that. However I'd suspect that the area in question supplied the city's resources. I'd suspect anyhow...
http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/CO...Large%2041.jpg

I don't think that's the city. The city is outisde of that area. If I'm looking at it right it only took out the administrative building which is located at the far top side of the area.
Old 2008-08-10, 20:33   Link #12155
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
That's part of the city too, first of all.

And yes, it did touch the city. I see some lovely destruction with three nice lines of water leaking into it from what appears to be the city closest to the Administrative Sector.
Old 2008-08-10, 20:37   Link #12156
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post

Second was a joke (for obvious reasons). It seems to me you picked it up. Good job!

The first isn't a fantasy. It's logical. It's a historical reference to what he said about Shirley. He doesn't want to lose anything anymore. He's lost her, pretty much lost the real C.C., and now he thinks he lost Nunnally (due to unconfirmation). You still think I'm talking fantasy when I say he wouldn't want to lose Kallen?

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
Old 2008-08-10, 20:37   Link #12157
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Yes, and in the preview we can see another part of the city destroyed... near Ashford but not reaching it...
Old 2008-08-10, 20:39   Link #12158
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
What administrative buildings can't have water lines?

Regardless though I'm not sure at the casualty rate for this battle though I'd say the britannian civilians took the brunt of it.
Old 2008-08-10, 20:59   Link #12159
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Yes, and in the preview we can see another part of the city destroyed... near Ashford but not reaching it...
Yeah, so? Tokyo became a war zone, lots of shit got blown up. You think the FLEIA explosion would be the only damage it sustained?
Old 2008-08-10, 21:00   Link #12160
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Yeah, so? Tokyo became a war zone, lots of shit got blown up. You think the FLEIA explosion would be the only damage it sustained?
In this case it was Fleija. The edge is atomized in the same fashion.

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories