Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
MeggieMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 11:13   Link #1202
CloudyWolf
garbage man....XP

wow......much thx to everyone for all da news dat everyone posted here....especially u, Hunterseeker.....your effort is much appreciated to us all .....anyways, well aren't love stories supposed to be mushy, heartwarming & touching to begin with? to tell u the truth, the story behind Sousuke+Kaname is 1 of the main reasons alot of people enjoy FMP!(the others would be the action & the humor)....let S&K have their own mushy moment....they deserved it, after going through so much....of course this story is far from over & she's far from safe...here's hoping to a happy ending for both of them....on another note, has anyone seen what the new Amalgam ASes, the Eligors looked like?? any linearts for them? how about the Behemoth-i?....also, i have read a rumor somewhere that the next novel would be titled "Forever by Your Side".....anyways, thx & God Bless....
CloudyWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 11:49   Link #1203
Otakon
True Hero Saves The Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudyWolf View Post
wow......much thx to everyone for all da news dat everyone posted here....especially u, Hunterseeker.....your effort is much appreciated to us all .....anyways, well aren't love stories supposed to be mushy, heartwarming & touching to begin with? to tell u the truth, the story behind Sousuke+Kaname is 1 of the main reasons alot of people enjoy FMP!(the others would be the action & the humor)....let S&K have their own mushy moment....they deserved it, after going through so much....of course this story is far from over & she's far from safe...here's hoping to a happy ending for both of them....on another note, has anyone seen what the new Amalgam ASes, the Eligors looked like?? any linearts for them? how about the Behemoth-i?....also, i have read a rumor somewhere that the next novel would be titled "Forever by Your Side".....anyways, thx & God Bless....
sure its a long way for us but in the story time it wont take long because with out leotard (good name who ever thought about it) there is no one to really protect her from amalgum getting what they want from her.

plus i will be really mad if the next book says, "taking place 2 years after kanames attempted rescue". i truly beleive the author is going to let sousuke bring her back to her class. or like he said in continuing on my own
"mithril and school- weither or not i should just throw it all and run away with you. just the two of us" maybe he will this time.

so on and so forth. question we are all dieing to hear.
i am tired of animes or mangas that turn tradgic (etc. main character dieing)
i would like for this anime to have a happy ending. i can only think of a few that have a happy ending that have such an impact on me. hit me like "wow that is a really great story" and i want the feeling like "wow this a really great ending".
Otakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 14:12   Link #1204
dpryciak

Send a message via MSN to dpryciak Send a message via Yahoo to dpryciak
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
Pic time!
They're a bit small right now, but I hoped to get larger ones later.

Spoiler for the pics from "Most expected episode of FMPverse Award" in MMD11:

Looking forward for more spoilers.
GREAT pictures!! Love 'em. Did you see how Kalinin was sweating when Kana held the gun? I honestly think he thought she'd do it...and then he'd be screwed somehow. hahaha.

The opening pict is great . Oooh, chemistry.

BUT, I'll say, this "like" thing has GOT to stop. If you wanted true Hollywood drama, Chidori would have to blurt out "love," even if Sosuke did not. And she's probably only saying this for 1) a goad or 2) because she might not survive...which indicates that she might do something even more reckless in the future.

Too bad she cannot merge with a Lambda driver that controls other lambda driven mechs like she did with the sub. Ooh, that would be awesome, her all angry and busting ass.... Sigh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesshen View Post
Okay, quick and dirty:
Kaname: I'm ordering you as the studen council vice president, okay? Come and get me. I don't care what kind of sacrifice it takes. I don't care how many people die - hundreds, tens of thousands, hundreds of millions. Just come and get me! Use all your completely useless, anti-common sense, bothersome soldier skills, and no matter what kind of dangerous opponent you face, beat them up so you can come and embrace me! You can do it. Right?
Sousuke: That's right. I can. I'm going to find you. Wait for me.
K:I will... Sousuke... I love you.
S: I love you, too.
K: I'm happy... so, when we see each other again, let's kiss. We absolutely have to. No matter where we are. Okay? Promise me?
S: Yeah, I promise.
K: I'll wait years, even hundreds of years, so...
S: Don't worry. I'm going to find you, no matter what.

Hunter-Seeker's quick translation was really quite accurate. Thanks for the original text, though - it makes me, at least, really happy to read it. Judging by the pictures (which are awesome, btw), Kaname is crying all throughout this conversation, so let's not judge them too much on the tone. I really can't wait until March now. It'll be great to be able to read TMMD in its entirety.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussar67 View Post
A surprising figure, eh? I'm intrigued!

Spoiler for Who could it be...:

Let the countdown to the next FMP novel begin! (Does anyone here know if we can put a countdown timer on the board to toll down the days/hours/seconds once we get release info for the first chapter, because that would be freakin' awesome...and not a little insane.)

Ah, the hungry romantic in me sighs...and I like the reference (in all translations offered by this happy group of FMP addicts, thank you thank you thank yoU!!!) back to (was it COMO?) when Chidori said that they were just not the type to kiss in that type of moment. She's showing regret...and maybe a bit of lust <G>

And I vote for Kaname's sister. They say NOTHING about her, or Kana's father, but IF Leo and Tessa are both Whispereds....maybe Kana's sister might have a touch of the touch herself.... (I've always speculated that).

And...Lemon and Tessa? Wow, that certainly would make things easier for Sosuke!! Esp. if Tessa takes the bait.
dpryciak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 15:30   Link #1205
Otakon
True Hero Saves The Girl

hey i was thinking. if the helicopter that had chidori in it crashed how did they take her away? must have been sumthin very fast because ARX-8 could catch up to any helicopter in no time flat.

plus wasnt the run time of the ARX-8 like 30 hours he only used 6 min max. why didnt he give chase? any one know why yet?
Old 2007-02-03, 16:33   Link #1206
Hussar67
Old school NES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otakon View Post
hey i was thinking. if the helicopter that had chidori in it crashed how did they take her away? must have been sumthin very fast because ARX-8 could catch up to any helicopter in no time flat.

plus wasnt the run time of the ARX-8 like 30 hours he only used 6 min max. why didnt he give chase? any one know why yet?
The helicopter that crashed wasn't the one carrying Kalinin, Leonard, and Kaname -- it was the one that carried the ARX-8 to the villa with Wraith and Le Mon aboard.

I don't think Sousuke followed Chidori's helicopter because it's over the ocean, but I'm not sure.
Hussar67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 17:37   Link #1207
Otakon
True Hero Saves The Girl

poo, oh well

thx bud
Old 2007-02-03, 20:29   Link #1208
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otakon View Post
sure its a long way for us but in the story time it wont take long because with out leotard (good name who ever thought about it) there is no one to really protect her from amalgum getting what they want from her.

plus i will be really mad if the next book says, "taking place 2 years after kanames attempted rescue". i truly beleive the author is going to let sousuke bring her back to her class. or like he said in continuing on my own
"mithril and school- weither or not i should just throw it all and run away with you. just the two of us" maybe he will this time.

so on and so forth. question we are all dieing to hear.
i am tired of animes or mangas that turn tradgic (etc. main character dieing)
i would like for this anime to have a happy ending. i can only think of a few that have a happy ending that have such an impact on me. hit me like "wow that is a really great story" and i want the feeling like "wow this a really great ending".
You're welcome, for the awesome nickname: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...479#post616479

And I agree, I'd rather have a happy ending, so the series stays viable for funny short stories.
Old 2007-02-03, 21:28   Link #1209
masterwok

Quote:
The helicopter that crashed wasn't the one carrying Kalinin, Leonard, and Kaname -- it was the one that carried the ARX-8 to the villa with Wraith and Le Mon aboard.

I don't think Sousuke followed Chidori's helicopter because it's over the ocean, but I'm not sure.
is the arx-8 a successor to the arbalest and the M9, if it is then it should be able to to go in the water.
masterwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 22:43   Link #1210
Otakon
True Hero Saves The Girl

even if they ended it in the next installment in like the first chapter then i would still want to keep tabs on what happens. i like the story as long as it doesnt take the tradgic turn.

also how do you get to the authors blog? whats the website?
Old 2007-02-03, 23:23   Link #1211
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Here's his site, I don't know how to get to his blog. Someone posted a link earlier though.

http://www.gatoh.com/
Old 2007-02-04, 00:01   Link #1212
Aesshen

Gatou's blog is here: http://www.gatoh.com/weblog/. It's a fun read, especially the details about the ARX-8 design process. I thought that Flamberge was just speculation, but apparently it was a real candidate for the name.

I don't think that the "mysterious figure" could be Ayame, though... isn't she eleven? Actually, that would probably also disqualify her from being a Whispered, seeing as all the Whispered extant share a birthday. I'm putting my money on Mallory-kyo, while we're speculating.
Aesshen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 10:09   Link #1213
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwok View Post
is the arx-8 a successor to the arbalest and the M9, if it is then it should be able to to go in the water.
The Emergency Exansion Boosters for the M9s/ARX-7 isn't compatible with the ARX-8 because the chest/core shape is different. Therefore, Sousuke can't recreate tha feat he did in DVMC (They installed an expansion booster to the Arbalest to rescue Tessa in that C-130[was it a C-130?]).

If you mean going into the water, all ASes sink like a rock in the water unless they have special equipment. Again, since most M9 equipments aren't compatible with the ARX-8 because of its shape, going into the water and not sinking is impossible, unless Sousuke use the handy dandy Lambda Driver .
Illsteir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 11:13   Link #1214
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsteir View Post
The Emergency Exansion Boosters for the M9s/ARX-7 isn't compatible with the ARX-8 because the chest/core shape is different. Therefore, Sousuke can't recreate tha feat he did in DVMC (They installed an expansion booster to the Arbalest to rescue Tessa in that C-130[was it a C-130?]).

If you mean going into the water, all ASes sink like a rock in the water unless they have special equipment. Again, since most M9 equipments aren't compatible with the ARX-8 because of its shape, going into the water and not sinking is impossible, unless Sousuke use the handy dandy Lambda Driver .
Except they all have Wire Guns to stabilize themselves like Arbalest did in ADVMC, so Laevatein can still have some limited aqua fighting ability.
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 11:26   Link #1215
dpryciak

Quote:
Gatou's blog is here: [url]

I don't think that the "mysterious figure" could be Ayame, though... isn't she eleven? Actually, that would probably also disqualify her from being a Whispered, seeing as all the Whispered extant share a birthday. I'm putting my money on Mallory-kyo, while we're speculating.

I only state that because of the possibility (just the possibility) of the rumors (non-confirmed!) that the Whispereds weren't....

I'm still trying to figure out how they knew Kaname was possibly one in the first place...(but I might have missed this answer around here, having been answered before and me being an idiot at Searching for things)
Old 2007-02-04, 11:46   Link #1216
Otakon
True Hero Saves The Girl

thx for the site bud.
Old 2007-02-04, 13:02   Link #1217
Hussar67
Old school NES

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpryciak View Post
I only state that because of the possibility (just the possibility) of the rumors (non-confirmed!) that the Whispereds weren't....

I'm still trying to figure out how they knew Kaname was possibly one in the first place...(but I might have missed this answer around here, having been answered before and me being an idiot at Searching for things)
I think Mithril and Amalgam treated any person born on Dec. 24, 1984 as a candidate for being Whispered -- they probably went fishing around countries' date-of-birth records and then observed them (or in Amalgam's case, abducted them and hooked them up to funky equipment). That's just my speculation though.

Last edited by Hussar67; 2007-02-04 at 16:25.
Old 2007-02-04, 13:19   Link #1218
dpryciak

Quote:
I think Mithril and Amalgam treated any person born on Dec. 24, 1984 as a candidate for being Whispered -- they probably went fishing around countries' date-of-birth records and then oberserved them (or in Amalgam's case, abducted them and hooked them up to funky equipment). That's just my speculation though.

See, that makes sense!! It really narrows the field a lot in finding people for the cause.

So...Kami was the same age....and Bunny.... Ah, dang, who else was in that "picture"....
Old 2007-02-04, 14:46   Link #1219
Aesshen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpryciak View Post
See, that makes sense!! It really narrows the field a lot in finding people for the cause.

So...Kami was the same age....and Bunny.... Ah, dang, who else was in that "picture"....
Plus, both Mithril and Amalgam have Whispered on their sides. Leonard and Tessa may be able to detect other Whispered using their resonance - they're definitely the two most proficient with their Whispered powers, especially compared to Kaname and Nami, and poor Bani who actually screwed up so badly with the resonance he went crazy.
Aesshen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 16:28   Link #1220
Hussar67
Old school NES

Quote:
...and poor Bani who actually screwed up so badly with the resonance he went crazy.
Is that what happened to him? In what novel or short story did Gatou supply that info? There's been a lot of speculation on the board to what happened to him. I thought that Gatou hadn't supplied a reason for Bunny's death or really even implied one. With only one novel to go, I'm really curious to all the backstory elements and if he'll give us answers for all (or any) of them.

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen