AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-09-21, 03:02   Link #1221
tsunade666

So 14 years.... and they didn't change much but military artist grew slow if I remember it right with their application of Kei and it looks like the Queen attain something that resembles immortality but who is the father of the kid? is Lintence still alive >_> his the only brute I can think of.

I think Mutants are the strongest being in regios right? the same as Saya and Eyeran. Though not sure and need confirmation. Its just that they are connected to the aurora field. They are also mostly introduced in crusade if I remember it right. With the destruction or is it sealed of the original world. The world where Eyeran and the others are from.

Its been months since I brushed up my knowledge of regios so its rusted on my brain
Old 2013-09-21, 03:36   Link #1222
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
So there are chances of continuation? and the queen and Cornellio (did cornellio inherited his brother HB? because he died right? though not sure anymore) had son and daughter. What about Felli and Layfon? And Layfon and Felli only has small screen time what happen in the whole volume then if they appeared at the end?

It has been 9 years since the battle with Welzenheim? its a 9 years time skip?

Who are the ones who died?
Be careful of how you construct your sentence! You make it sound like the Queen and Cornellio have a son and a daughter together when it's not!

The queen aside, I can't believe Cornellio and Shante would be horrible parents...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 03:41   Link #1223
tsunade666

hahaha sorry I should probably separate the two.

I also can't see Cornellio as a bad dad because he is kind and considerate but Shante..... >_> wild
Old 2013-09-21, 05:49   Link #1224
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Oh, Cornelio is fine, but Shante certainly is not. The kids are fighting over for Leerin as she makes better mother. Cornelio became an instructor at the doujo in the Orphanage, so is Haia.

The mutants are introduced in Legend. They are people who were be able to survive in the Zero Domain by having a strong will. They become a zero domain with a human exterior, housing their own worlds inside them.

Layfon and Felli made it back from Aurora Feild in one piece should tell us something. But I still have the hard time to believe Layfon can be considered strong willed enough to survive out there.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 05:52   Link #1225
Sacredus

Quote:
I think Mutants are the strongest being in regios right? the same as Saya and Eyeran. Though not sure and need confirmation. Its just that they are connected to the aurora field. They are also mostly introduced in crusade if I remember it right. With the destruction or is it sealed of the original world. The world where Eyeran and the others are from.
It's Legend of Regios, Crusade was about Dexiriio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Spoiler:
This is just... so LOL.

Quote:
The author said he has rest of the story thought out. But Regios still ends here. On the other hand, he is starting two more new novels.
Good to hear, I just hope one of them will be about Fonfon x Felli (without Nina).
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 06:39   Link #1226
tsunade666

Quote:
Oh, Cornelio is fine, but Shante certainly is not. The kids are fighting over for Leerin as she makes better mother. Cornelio became an instructor at the doujo in the Orphanage, so is Haia.

The mutants are introduced in Legend. They are people who were be able to survive in the Zero Domain by having a strong will. They become a zero domain with a human exterior, housing their own worlds inside them.

Layfon and Felli made it back from Aurora Feild in one piece should tell us something. But I still have the hard time to believe Layfon can be considered strong willed enough to survive out there.
Isn't Saya the same? Saya contained the regios world right? can someone give a short summary of the whole legend and crusade or back story please. Just to brush up the information of the story again because it gets confusing.

The story is fine when the story is just inter school battle for minerals but when the whole fate thing starts. It gets confusing.
Old 2013-09-22, 01:43   Link #1227
Kurohane

Quote:
For all things concerning Dick, you'll have to look into Regions Crusade.

That would be the Missing Mail.
Alright, thanks! Wow, it's been awhile since I've been here.

Quote:
Done reading.... this this.... the story ends at the beginning of a brand new story arc.

Spoiler for vol.25:
Thanks for the summary Schmaster. Who was the person who requested Layfon and Felli to take her to the Gate? How did they end up in it? I hope there is a sequel because so much is left out.

Quote:

His character development worked wonders on his mentality. So Layfon and Felli each have their own worlds, or is it possible they share one?

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-09-22 at 01:57.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 11:20   Link #1228
godgiven25

@shmaster

Judging on your read I feel unsatisfied with the inadequate ending. Is there some sort of continuation or sequel hook on CSR?

Last edited by godgiven25; 2013-09-23 at 22:33. Reason: F*ck Really sorry about the rudeness, typo error
godgiven25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 11:30   Link #1229
tsunade666

How many Electric Fairy/Plug ins did Nina had when fought Dick? in the colored illustration of vol 24. I count 3 but if I remember it right. Her grandfather own 4 and gave it to her when he died.

How strong is she compare to the queen?
Old 2013-09-23, 17:46   Link #1230
Leaored

just some questions, is Layfon holding a heavens blade in the in the last illustration? if I remember right, Lerinn put one in his bag when he went away from Grendan.
And what are Layfon and Felli riding in the other image? is that supposed to be a eletronic fairy?
(I think the son of the queen is with Lintence.)
Leaored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 18:30   Link #1231
tsunade666

I think Layfon refused to used the HB again. He stick with the customized one and if I remember it right too. The gift from his master and poster parent. The psyhaden katana is already destroyed.
Old 2013-09-23, 20:42   Link #1232
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
How many Electric Fairy/Plug ins did Nina had when fought Dick? in the colored illustration of vol 24. I count 3 but if I remember it right. Her grandfather own 4 and gave it to her when he died.

How strong is she compare to the queen?
Nina had 6 at that time. She should be stronger than the queen at that point.
Old 2013-09-24, 03:57   Link #1233
tsunade666

wow.... talking about in drugs. Its not even steroid level.

How come she can handle it? I remember her being a part electronic fairy as a reason because of Shenaibel?(I forgot the name and spelling of the mother of electronic fairy or at least the one Nina come from)
Old 2013-09-24, 04:28   Link #1234
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Nina can handle it due to she was assimilated with the e-fairy that saved her life and a very young age.

Peeking at one of the Author's new novel.... doesn't look like it is related to Regios.

Oh, and a few thing I left out from the volume:

Spoiler:
Old 2013-09-24, 05:59   Link #1235
tsunade666

Its 14 years time skip right? that's a long time. They should be around 30. By that time I thought that those who are couples would be married and have children like Cornellio and Shante.

The queen quits? why? is Lintence still alive? Lintence and the queen had lots of screen time together so the only one I can think of being the father is Lintence.
Old 2013-09-24, 11:37   Link #1236
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
The queen quits? why?
to have fun sexually haressing other young women in the city.
Old 2013-09-24, 14:12   Link #1237
Kurohane

Quote:
Nina can handle it due to she was assimilated with the e-fairy that saved her life and a very young age.

Peeking at one of the Author's new novel.... doesn't look like it is related to Regios.

Oh, and a few thing I left out from the volume:

Spoiler:
Spoiler for character:
Old 2013-09-24, 19:01   Link #1238
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Spoiler for character:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2013-09-24, 20:05   Link #1239
Kurohane