AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-26, 05:24   Link #12541
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
What's that got to do with anything?

Again, what's that got to do with anything?

Children can happen outside of marriages.
You don't even have to have sex if you don't want to.
Heck, with the advances in science, even men are optional (or at least becoming so).
Human nature bro human nature#!
No matter how much technology advances...they cant throw their humanity!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-03-26, 05:31   Link #12542
NutShell

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Thats why I posed it at a question...she is supposed to breed the next heir, the reason why Maya became the head is the said reason, and the reason why Maya didnt have a husband is because she cant bare a child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
Image needs to be considered, considering how the Ten Master Clans seem to be so fixated when it comes to image....
I can understand why Maya cant breed a child, maybe dahan take out all her ovum (so she cant breed child anymore) and breed Maya ovum outside (like in Sakurai series Case), so they can have great magician soldier, heck it, a grup of soldier with a power/talent similar to the known greatest magician, maybe we will see that on the future

and for image i think Maya/Yotsuba didnt to care, unlike other family, if she want she can married (for sake of image/influent) and adopt a child
maybe she lost her intrest/emotion like tatsuya because what Miya did

Last edited by NutShell; 2014-03-26 at 05:43.
Old 2014-03-26, 05:43   Link #12543
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutShell View Post
I can understand why Maya cant breed a child, maybe dahan take out all her ovum (so she cant breed child anymore) and breed Maya ovum outside, so they can have great magician soldier, heck it, a grup of soldier with a power/talent similar to the known greatest magician, maybe we will see that on the future

and for image i think Maya/Yotsuba didnt to care, unlike other family, if she want she can married (for sake of image/influent) and adopt a child
Wouldn't it be interesting if the sakurai series are created from Maya.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
Old 2014-03-26, 05:45   Link #12544
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
I can understand why Maya cant breed a child, maybe dahan take out all her ovum (so she cant breed child anymore) and breed Maya ovum outside, so they can have great magician soldier, heck it, a grup of soldier with a power/talent similar to the known greatest magician, maybe we will see that on the future

Dont sugar quote it....
Just say she got gang bang that they broke it...what age was Maya at that time? 10?
Of course it gonna break; fully adult men did it to her, non-stop 24/7

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-03-26, 06:01   Link #12545
Guest2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Wouldn't it be interesting if the sakurai series are created from Maya.
Unlikely, seeing as The Saukrai series were not created by the Yotsuba. It was explained that the Yortsuba bought them from a separate research institute.
Old 2014-03-26, 06:12   Link #12546
Awrya
U mad?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Sakurai series were created by the 10th magical institute since Honami and Minami are quite proficient in barrier-type magic.
Old 2014-03-26, 06:16   Link #12547
NutShell

Quote:
Dont sugar quote it....
Just say she got gang bang that they broke it...what age was Maya at that time? 10?
Of course it gonna break; fully adult men did it to her, non-stop 24/7
because that was to cruel to be said,
after dahan carry out their first objective, gain her genetic superiority, there was no way she will send off home like nothing happened, and she was quite beautiful too
after they bang her, she surely broke to the point that living was not worthy
but Miya broke her more . . . but at least she still alive

-end this horrible topic-
I hope next vol we will see Lina again . . 9s vs USNA ms, eh but she was not registered as student
and Kenjutsu included in the competition, Erika time to shine :3
Old 2014-03-26, 06:48   Link #12548
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
after dahan carry out their first objective, gain her genetic superiority, there was no way she will send off home like nothing happened, and she was quite beautiful too

I hope next vol we will see Lina again . . 9s vs USNA ms, eh but she was not registered as student
Miyuki and the rest of tatsuya's group time to shine I hope miki and miyuki win the 9sch competion. Miyuki do you best for tatsuya
Old 2014-03-26, 07:05   Link #12549
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:

That would probably happen in the 3rd yr. Japanese representative vs every countries representatives. Lets make it a world event students Magician's Olympics.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-03-26, 09:55   Link #12550
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzen003 View Post
Are people in this thread honestly saying Mayumi who publicly gives people troll chocolates (at least Hattori and Tatsuya got them and it is unknown if there were other victims) and was wearing an "extremely conspicuous" summer dress to a school function is a paragon of class and elegance? I thought it was public knowledge in school that she enjoys trolling people.
They're called giri chocolates and they are actually a thing. They are chocolates given to you out of a sense of obligation, rather than affection.
It's played as a gag for unpopular characters with no girlfriends.
Old 2014-03-26, 12:37   Link #12551
yuzen003

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
They're called giri chocolates and they are actually a thing. They are chocolates given to you out of a sense of obligation, rather than affection.
It's played as a gag for unpopular characters with no girlfriends.

Typically it's inexpensive chocolate, not special ordered super bitter chocolate strong enough to incapacitate a person, as seen with Hattori.
Old 2014-03-26, 12:44   Link #12552
Lazy cat

Quote:
That would probably happen in the 3rd yr. Japanese representative vs every countries representatives. Lets make it a world event students Magician's Olympics.
thay would be interesting, maybe we could see if that sage from USNA have some degree of power or is only limited to that satelite with norse name.
Old 2014-03-26, 15:05   Link #12553
Quol
That Guy

Mayumi's public face is the paragon of class and elegance, at most they would just see her as a bit more open minded. Her real personality is trolly.
Old 2014-03-26, 15:25   Link #12554
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Human nature bro human nature#!
No matter how much technology advances...they cant throw their humanity!
Isn't Tatsuya himself proof that you totally can, at least to a degree? Sure, he didn't ask for it, but it can be done, even as a byproduct of an operation. Now that I think about it, shouldn't emotionless soldiers be of interest to a group like the Yotsuba family? I guess that's what the parasite/android research will be for, assuming it's easier than copying Miya's fluke.

Also, what the hell kind of ship did you come up with this time? I swear, you'd be too much for the index fanbase.
Old 2014-03-26, 16:41   Link #12555
Rasen

Quote:
they can, but i still cannot understand why people in this forum think two superior people with close relative if married can bring superior breed. what i think first will genetical disease and abnormality

from wiki : Inbreeding is reproduction from the mating of pairs who are closely related genetically. Inbreeding results in homozygosity, which can increase the chances of offspring being affected by recessive or deleterious traits. This generally leads to a decreased fitness of a population, which is called inbreeding depression. An individual who results from inbreeding is referred to as inbred. The avoidance of expression of deleterious recessive alleles caused by inbreeding is thought to be the main selective force maintaining the outcrossing aspect of sexual reproduction
Two superior people ARE more likely to have superior children. That's how genetics works. Let's say two genius people have a kid. That kid is more likely to be a genius than the kid of two normal people. Now, if the two genius people are brother/sister, the kid may also be more likely to be born with one arm, but he's still more likely to be smarter than the average joe.

Regarding the birth defects and so on,

Put it this way (from wiki):

Autosomal recessive disorders occur in individuals who have two copies of the gene for a particular recessive genetic mutation. Except in certain rare circumstances, such as new mutations or uniparental disomy, both parents of an individual with such a disorder will be carriers of the gene. These carriers do not display any signs of the mutation and may be unaware that they carry the mutated gene. Since relatives share a higher proportion of their genes than do unrelated people, it is more likely that related parents will both be carriers of the same recessive gene, and therefore their children are at a higher risk of a genetic disorder.

So in theory, if genetic engineering reached the point where there were no more "errors" in our genetic code, there would be no deformations or birth defects.

Regarding your question as to WHY the Yotsuba or other clans look to other people, it's because they're trying to bring in NEW talents. Genetic diversity IS part of what makes humans robust. Because we're not all the same. If they were to just keep on inbreeding (assuming the genetic mutations could be controlled), they would just be the same person over and over.

I can't say for certain, but I would imagine it's technologically easier to look for genes that are damaged/mutated than it is to just CREATE whole new sequences for specific purposes. In short, if they want to bring in new talent into the family, it's a whole lot easier to just have a one-night stand, instead of trying to isolate whatever gene does what.
Old 2014-03-26, 18:49   Link #12556
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Two superior people ARE more likely to have superior children. That's how genetics works. Let's say two genius people have a kid. That kid is more likely to be a genius than the kid of two normal people. Now, if the two genius people are brother/sister, the kid may also be more likely to be born with one arm, but he's still more likely to be smarter than the average joe.

Regarding the birth defects and so on,

Put it this way (from wiki):

Autosomal recessive disorders occur in individuals who have two copies of the gene for a particular recessive genetic mutation. Except in certain rare circumstances, such as new mutations or uniparental disomy, both parents of an individual with such a disorder will be carriers of the gene. These carriers do not display any signs of the mutation and may be unaware that they carry the mutated gene. Since relatives share a higher proportion of their genes than do unrelated people, it is more likely that related parents will both be carriers of the same recessive gene, and therefore their children are at a higher risk of a genetic disorder.

So in theory, if genetic engineering reached the point where there were no more "errors" in our genetic code, there would be no deformations or birth defects.

Regarding your question as to WHY the Yotsuba or other clans look to other people, it's because they're trying to bring in NEW talents. Genetic diversity IS part of what makes humans robust. Because we're not all the same. If they were to just keep on inbreeding (assuming the genetic mutations could be controlled), they would just be the same person over and over.

I can't say for certain, but I would imagine it's technologically easier to look for genes that are damaged/mutated than it is to just CREATE whole new sequences for specific purposes. In short, if they want to bring in new talent into the family, it's a whole lot easier to just have a one-night stand, instead of trying to isolate whatever gene does what.

Very well said. And I second this. Assuming there are no errors in the genetic code, two closely related people are no more likely to produce deformed offspring than two unrelated people. The incest taboo has always been more of a social thing than medical. (Plus, there are recorded dynasties of repeated incestuous marriages generation after generation who produced nothing but healthy children.)
Old 2014-03-26, 21:20   Link #12557
hakazee

Quote:
Wanna post that question too. Why cousins? From most part their genetic make up is quite similar? I thought bearing child with a sister or cousin is meant to preserve purity? Why preserve your genetic when you can breed people like Tatsuya with just a-shet like Tatsuya's father
Yeah I'm curious too. Even my dad said I can marry my cousin if she's maternal cousin.

If I'm not mistaken Kuroba is Genzou's cousin, right ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Children can happen outside of marriages.
You don't even have to have sex if you don't want to.
Heck, with the advances in science, even men are optional (or at least becoming so).
Novel stated that Sakurai series have shorter life span.
Old 2014-03-26, 21:51   Link #12558
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post

If I'm not mistaken Kuroba is Genzou's cousin, right ?

The Kuroba grandmother was Genzou's younger sister. If that's what you're getting at.

On that note, she's still alive right? Perhaps we'll get to see her one day? Maybe the old woman can shed some more light into the past. Give us more insight into the Yotsuba, and a personal view of Genzou and maybe her nieces before the Dahan incident turned everything to shit.
Old 2014-03-26, 22:32   Link #12559
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucarion View Post
The Kuroba grandmother was Genzou's younger sister. If that's what you're getting at.

On that note, she's still alive right? Perhaps we'll get to see her one day? Maybe the old woman can shed some more light into the past. Give us more insight into the Yotsuba, and a personal view of Genzou and maybe her nieces before the Dahan incident turned everything to shit.
Ah yes.
I suspect she's the Interim Head before Maya became the Head.
Old 2014-03-27, 00:42   Link #12560
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Ah yes.
I suspect she's the Interim Head before Maya became the Head.
....fine, I'll just throw this out here. We don't have much to discuss anyway.

What if Yotsuba Genzou was a siscon? Anyone else thought of that?

Oh, and yeah, I agree, if the Yotsuba did have an interim head, the twin's Kuroba aunt might serve the role quite nicely. ^_^
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings