AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-21, 05:12   Link #1301
Zefyris
図書館狼

So I finally read 8-C.
Could be called the calm before the storm, since it's the preparation for the climax. Although the last 300 pages is already an unpredicted storm (I was like "damn it don't start something that crazy just 300 pages before the end the next book is next year if this ends on a huge cliffhanger damn you" But it didn't whew).
Spoiler for volume 8C:

I'm also starting to see what the origin of the SPEER is. Which would explain why some of them look so similar in role and race as Musashi's crew.
Quote:
Originally Posted by venshade View Post
Quote:
On a side note
Spoiler for Logismoi oplo-volume 8c:
since it's been a while I've visited this thread may I ask if she already has some change of personality since she already have collected all of the sins? and can somebody spoil me on how did they manage to collect all of the sin weapons? or if it is available on wikia let me know
To answer this
Spoiler for volume 8C-end:
Old 2015-09-03, 14:12   Link #1302
Zefyris
図書館狼

So JS06 just finished translating the 3rd arc. That's a very nice news for all the english reader. Dat end is awesome.
Old 2015-09-05, 15:33   Link #1303
JimJiminy02

So after reading all of the 3rd arc, I can see why there is no possibility for a third season unless it gets a 26+ continuous episode treatment.

Anyways, I'm a little confused on the status of characters:
Spoiler for Character status:
JimJiminy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-05, 18:28   Link #1304
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJiminy02 View Post
So after reading all of the 3rd arc, I can see why there is no possibility for a third season unless it gets a 26+ continuous episode treatment.
Right :]. See why. 26 wouldn't be enough because both arc 3 and 4 are longer than arc 2 and arc 2 was already one of the most rushed adaptation in anime history. And it used 13,5 episodes rather than 13 (since it started in the 13th episode of the first episode).
so most probably a season 3 would require something closer to 30 EVEN by being EXTREMELY rushed.

Last edited by Zefyris; 2015-09-06 at 10:11.
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 05:28   Link #1305
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Girls Talk Matsuri to Yume to be released on November 10th.
Old 2015-09-09, 14:32   Link #1306
Zefyris
図書館狼

woot, the author was indeed saying in the afterword of the 8c that he was working on a second girls talk book, was hopping for it to get out this year. Nice.
Old 2015-09-29, 16:59   Link #1307
venshade

I'm about to start reading the novel(again) but I really lost right now in what volume or chapter does the 2nd season of anime left off?
Old 2015-09-29, 17:07   Link #1308
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

season2 correspond to vol2.

so start at vol3 which is right after vol2.
Old 2016-03-11, 10:19   Link #1309
Zefyris
図書館狼

volume 9A 's cover preview :
http://dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-865886-7/
A bloodstained Oichi on the first volume of the Honnouji no Hen arc? Somehow it seems like this arc will see Oichi go berserk again. Blood and body parts will rain ? Things probably aren't going to go Musashi's way here.

Last edited by Zefyris; 2016-03-13 at 15:40.
Zefyris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-13, 14:24   Link #1310
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Oh boy Oichi eh? Can't help but wonder who's stuck fighting her....best of luck to them.
Old 2016-04-07, 04:22   Link #1311
Archaeon

I just finish watching Horizon 2 anime recently.Had they ever mentioned what are the sizes of bust,waist,hip of Tomo Asama and Kimi Aoi? How tall are both them? What's their height? I don't remember seeing any other anime that have girls with rack as big as the girls in Horizon. I wonder if the anime just inflate it or it just the way it is in light novel. In Agk, the make Esdeath tits bigger in anime.
Archaeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-07, 05:54   Link #1312
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
I just finish watching Horizon 2 anime recently.Had they ever mentioned what are the sizes of bust,waist,hip of Tomo Asama and Kimi Aoi? How tall are both them? What's their height? I don't remember seeing any other anime that have girls with rack as big as the girls in Horizon. I wonder if the anime just inflate it or it just the way it is in light novel. In Agk, the make Esdeath tits bigger in anime.
Novel's illustrator Satoyasu has a tendency to draw very big breasts so it's pretty much the same. In the author's original designs, breast were smaller.
Old 2016-04-07, 06:01   Link #1313
Archaeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
Novel's illustrator Satoyasu has a tendency to draw very big breasts so it's pretty much the same. In the author's original designs, breast were smaller.
Is there link where I can view the character original design?
Old 2016-04-07, 08:10   Link #1314
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
Is there link where I can view the character original design?
Mostly from the interior part of the novel's cover (so if you click on "novel illustrations" on bakatsuki, you will see a drawing from the author about that character (should be the third pic), that you can compare with Satoyasu's illustration on the cover. Usually, the characters' breasts are easily 2 sizes smaller.

The only other use of the author's illustration/concept art I know of is that old video made by the author when he was starting the KyouHora series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paTb0LcBcvA

But it's hard to see due to the choice of blackening them. You can notice it from place like 2:05, where she clearly doesn't have the huge breast she's having in Satoyasu's art.
Old 2016-04-07, 09:37   Link #1315
Archaeon

Quote:
Mostly from the interior part of the novel's cover (so if you click on "novel illustrations" on bakatsuki, you will see a drawing from the author about that character (should be the third pic), that you can compare with Satoyasu's illustration on the cover. Usually, the characters' breasts are easily 2 sizes smaller.

The only other use of the author's illustration/concept art I know of is that old video made by the author when he was starting the KyouHora series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paTb0LcBcvA

But it's hard to see due to the choice of blackening them. You can notice it from place like 2:05, where she clearly doesn't have the huge breast she's having in Satoyasu's art.
Thanks. I decided to check the first few one this what I got.

Tomo Asama

Spoiler:

Kimi Aoi

Spoiler:

Yup, the anime and novel cover seems make the boobs too big.
Old 2016-04-07, 09:49   Link #1316
Zefyris
図書館狼

that's not the author's illustration. That's satoyasu's illsutration you're looking at. Which are pretty much the same size as anime (with maybe the anime managing to make them even a bit bigger but honestly when you reached that kind of size... As I said above, author's illustration can only be seen in the inside part of the cover (so one per volume). Anything else is Satoyasu's illustrations.
Old 2016-04-07, 11:24   Link #1317
Archaeon

Btw, I come across this figure. I don't remember this scene where Asama sat on Toori Aoi occur in the anime(or maybe I just forgot,short memory). Did it happen in the LN?

Spoiler:
Old 2016-04-07, 13:50   Link #1318
Zefyris
図書館狼

I don't remember that. Isn't that two different figures put together rather than one?
Old 2016-04-07, 20:58   Link #1319
Archaeon

Quote:
I don't remember that. Isn't that two different figures put together rather than one?
I also don't remember it but apparently Toori Aoi also included in the same box set.

http://plamoya.com/en/horizon-on-the...e-p-52557.html
Old 2016-04-10, 07:38   Link #1320
venshade

Can Somebody give me a list of official couples in the novel?

Tags
boobs, harem, history, mecha, political negotiations, science fiction, shounen