AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-19, 10:17   Link #1321
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Alright who raided my crack stash again?

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2013-10-19, 11:50   Link #1322
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
You've got to keep a better hold of that.
Old 2013-10-19, 15:07   Link #1323
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Uh... the Anti-Skill
Old 2013-10-19, 16:03   Link #1324
Acer
Death to the infidels!

who has their plans stopped by Anti-Skill, is a person born to failure.
Old 2013-10-19, 16:06   Link #1325
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephis View Post
Uh... the Anti-Skill
Mr. Kyon, if you are lucky, yomikawa will arrest you, and put you on A Certain Highschool.

Use the chance to grab her rack
Old 2013-10-19, 17:23   Link #1326
Requiem-x
The slacking one

I'm gonna pretend to not have read the second half of the previous page...

Anyway, right now I'm concerned whether this whole business will end up having weight later in the story or not, since it could be turned into some kind of extra stuff, like "there was this anomaly that wrecked the world, but all is well again, back to our scheduled business like nothing happened". Hell, a majin IS a 1 in 10000 years anomaly. I know it's paranoid, but I can't help to be afraid of such a thing happening for the sake of extending the plot even further than it already is.

Just saying is a possibility and that I'd much rather have Crowley trolling.
Old 2013-10-19, 17:50   Link #1327
ZerothBastion
Edogawa Conan, Tantei-sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
I'm gonna pretend to not have read the second half of the previous page...

Anyway, right now I'm concerned whether this whole business will end up having weight later in the story or not, since it could be turned into some kind of extra stuff, like "there was this anomaly that wrecked the world, but all is well again, back to our scheduled business like nothing happened". Hell, a majin IS a 1 in 10000 years anomaly. I know it's paranoid, but I can't help to be afraid of such a thing happening for the sake of extending the plot even further than it already is.

Just saying is a possibility and that I'd much rather have Crowley trolling.
it kinda makes you think what Kamachi is planning for the future villains of the series, i mean a magic god is so over-powered and adding to the fact that she has brains and 100% success, it feels like nothing can stop her at present.
Old 2013-10-19, 18:50   Link #1328
Gray Servant

Crowley kind of needs to show up soon, since I don't think Kamachi can go up any further than this. We had Fiamma who always had the power to win and now Othinus with a 100% success at whatever she does. The hell can top those two besides Crowley himself?
Old 2013-10-19, 18:54   Link #1329
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Servant View Post
Crowley kind of needs to show up soon, since I don't think Kamachi can go up any further than this. We had Fiamma who always had the power to win and now Othinus with a 100% success at whatever she does. The hell can top those two besides Crowley himself?
Aiwass, the "second" invisible thing that swallowed the first
Old 2013-10-19, 20:17   Link #1330
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZerothBastion View Post
it kinda makes you think what Kamachi is planning for the future villains of the series, i mean a magic god is so over-powered and adding to the fact that she has brains and 100% success, it feels like nothing can stop her at present.
Pretty sure that's the idea Well, from the science side we still have that plot point of Rikou in her way of becoming a Level 5 (that's at least a couple of volumes with Shiage right there) as well as the increasingly looming threat of SCIENCE advancing more and more to the point you can pretty much manufacture superpowers (i.e Rensa), which, as Shiage pointed out, could easily bring the end of the world if reaches the point of mass production. Granted, it's not as inmediate of a threat as a girl who can destroy everything in a blink, but it's still an issue that must be addressed, and considering how murky things are in the science side, it could take a while.

Of course, we could also move to smaller but more personal threats, but right now Kamachi is thinking big, so it's merely a possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
Aiwass, the "second" invisible thing that swallowed the first
Aiwass comes with Crowley, the second one hasn't really been all that confirmed yet.
Old 2013-10-20, 12:54   Link #1331
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Don't forget our happy go trigger kihara's.
Old 2013-10-20, 13:30   Link #1332
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Honestly I'm surprised this is even a debate- The way to go about this, assuming Kamachi still wants a buffer before Aleister, is not to aim big but to aim different.

There's a lot of questions of the science side, but for the magic side there's really only one major 'mystery' left on people's mind-- Who are the remaining Saints?

Now imagine a faction of even half of them, barring down on AC.

Though in all honesty, dragging it out would not be good in the long run.
Old 2013-10-20, 16:19   Link #1333
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Honestly I'm surprised this is even a debate- The way to go about this, assuming Kamachi still wants a buffer before Aleister, is not to aim big but to aim different.

There's a lot of questions of the science side, but for the magic side there's really only one major 'mystery' left on people's mind-- Who are the remaining Saints?

The thing is that I feel like Necessarius may have more Saints in their arsenal than just Kanzaki. Plus, when Laura starts her Inquisition against Academy City and Crowley, I am pretty sure that the remainder of the magic side WILL react in some way. We could start seeing an influx of Saints at around then.
Old 2013-10-20, 16:47   Link #1334
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Don't forget our happy go trigger kihara's.
I'm including them in the "SCIENCE going too far" thing. It's kinda what they do, after all.
Old 2013-10-20, 17:16   Link #1335
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
The thing is that I feel like Necessarius may have more Saints in their arsenal than just Kanzaki. Plus, when Laura starts her Inquisition against Academy City and Crowley, I am pretty sure that the remainder of the magic side WILL react in some way. We could start seeing an influx of Saints at around then.
Not only saints but power artifacts as well. There i no clear truth about Pietro's cross or their own tools like their Aleister detector..
Old 2013-10-20, 17:43   Link #1336
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

Hmmm, are you referencing to the mysterious 10th Saint that ''has been continually flying through the sky for years''?
I would really like to know the story behind that.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
Old 2013-10-20, 19:06   Link #1337
Birdway
Banned

Did something happened with Railgun subforum? Without the shipping talks the activitity drastically died, its like a ghost subforum :S

Back on topic, did the third part of Amakusa's SS get released? I saw BD rips so I guess scans should too, right?
Old 2013-10-21, 00:25   Link #1338
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
They sure are holding back a lot even though the world is about to end... Again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Hmmm, are you referencing to the mysterious 10th Saint that ''has been continually flying through the sky for years''?
I would really like to know the story behind that.
There are at least 19 Saints in the world.
Old 2013-10-22, 22:50   Link #1339
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Yeah, as much as I love Index, dragging it on too much would only make me hate it. Still I think it has about 2-3 years left in it, maybe even longer if Kamachi has some brilliant idea he has yet to spring down on us.
Old 2013-10-22, 23:08   Link #1340
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Yeah, as much as I love Index, dragging it on too much would only make me hate it. Still I think it has about 2-3 years left in it, maybe even longer if Kamachi has some brilliant idea he has yet to spring down on us.
Kamachi should do a timeskip for the series!

Closed Thread

Tags
novel predictions