AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-27, 17:37   Link #1341
Dark Wing

It would seem that things have taken a very interesting turn...

Kuro has just found out about the whole Shiro and Oyajima thing and lord knows what she's going to do now...

Rin is about to get found out and I have a feeling it's going to be more then alittle embarrassing...

Next chapter is out 2-22-10 keep your eyes peeled!
Old 2010-02-25, 18:25   Link #1342
Lordshade

Ch 58 is out, and the Rin discovers something about Reiji...
Lordshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 18:54   Link #1343
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Totally not creepy.

Arg cliffhanger. An angry Rin is fine, too.
Old 2010-02-25, 19:08   Link #1344
Johnny
Working the bags...

The blush he was wearing didn't help lessen the creepiness factor either...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 19:30   Link #1345
Zantetsuken68

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post

Totally not creepy.

Arg cliffhanger. An angry Rin is fine, too.
Reiji says 'Don't worry, I'll teach you everything you need to know'. I was thinking 'That's EXACTLY what we're worried about'. Reiji is so out of touch with reality that he sinks further into his delusional world. On another note, I love how Rin confronts Reiji at the end with the card from the strip club. I think a hornets nest has just been stirred up, and Aoki is about to be swarmed.

Last edited by Zantetsuken68; 2010-02-26 at 07:35.
Zantetsuken68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 05:17   Link #1346
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Reiji's creepiness knows no end, i'm telling you.
Old 2010-02-26, 21:29   Link #1347
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Reiji no aho baka hentai!!

I read the raw of that.........and was like.........T_________T "You PERVERT!!"

However I really enjoyed Aoki and Rin's interaction in this chapter. As always. I'd really missed that but we got a good dose this time....
Old 2010-02-26, 21:52   Link #1348
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

I realize that not getting rid of the card was stupid either way, but what's with Aoki supporting Rin's position that much? If she can't forgive him for something like that, that's an issue she needs to have worked out. Your mom's dead, Rin. People move on. Let Reiji find happiness with someone else if he wants to.

(Even though Reiji hasn't really. ...Even though it would probably be safer for her if he had. )
Old 2010-02-26, 23:46   Link #1349
Chiibi

I don't think he's necessarily supporting Rin's position....just that he thought that was a really bad way for Rin to find out.
He's probably thinking "Oh crap, I'm going to be the one who has to deal with Rin's anger now".
Or something like that.
Old 2010-02-26, 23:48   Link #1350
ZODDGUTS

Reiji is completely mess up in the head who knows how he will react if Rin starts going out with someone else and tells Reiji to move on, that she has no interest in him like that. Dude will go bonkers.

One great way to end this series as a big FU to Reiji is by having Rin when the day she turns 16 she ends up doing it with Aoki on Reiji's bed. They tape it, burn it on DVD and after there done they leave together and the put it in he's bed for him to see after he comes back from work. He sees the DVD disc and puts it in DVD or PC and watches it, Rin tells Reiji that she loves him but not that way and that she loves someone else. And to prove it she'll show it to him. Thus both Aoki and Rin bang each other, taking each other virginities (yeah Aoki is still a virgin lol) it ends with a close up of Reiji crying, The End.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 10:51   Link #1351
Zantetsuken68

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Reiji is completely mess up in the head who knows how he will react if Rin starts going out with someone else and tells Reiji to move on, that she has no interest in him like that. Dude will go bonkers.

One great way to end this series as a big FU to Reiji is by having Rin when the day she turns 16 she ends up doing it with Aoki on Reiji's bed. They tape it, burn it on DVD and after there done they leave together and the put it in he's bed for him to see after he comes back from work. He sees the DVD disc and puts it in DVD or PC and watches it, Rin tells Reiji that she loves him but not that way and that she loves someone else. And to prove it she'll show it to him. Thus both Aoki and Rin bang each other, taking each other virginities (yeah Aoki is still a virgin lol) it ends with a close up of Reiji crying, The End.
Wow! You really go for the jugular, but I understand your point. Reiji needs a serious reality check. Personally, a better way to end the series would be Reiji in his dillusional state tries to attack Rin when she finally confesses her love for Aoki, and stops himself when Rin cries for him to stop. Horrified by his actions, Reiji finally realizes he has 'issues' he needs to work out, so he checks himself into a clinic to get counseling. Before doing this, he asks Aoki to take care of Rin for him. Knowing how Rin feels for him, and Aoki cares for her, he feels she'll be with someone who will have her interests at heart. A little time passes and Reiji finally gets out and is a better man. He starts life again, and starts dating other women. He meets Rin, after a long separation, who is now older (say 14 years old). She says that she and Aoki are getting along great, and in fact have grown very tight. Reiji sees Rin has grown more beautiful as she gets older and that she's the spitting image of Aki. He's also happy that Rin has found the happiness she's been looking for. As an added surprise, Rin tells Reiji that Aoki finally has expressed his mutual love for her, and they will be married as so as she turned 16. Reiji who once felt animosity toward Aoki, was happy to know that Rin was marrying a decent and honorable man. They say their goodbyes, for the moment, and she starts walking away. As Rin's walking away, she looks back at Reiji and gives him a warm smile. For a brief second, Reiji saw a quick glimpse of Aki smiling at him, and then then the image vanishes showing Rins face once more. Reiji's eyes tear up, but with a smile. He says 'Thanks Aki, for everything. Rin's happy now and so am I. Please smile on us both'. ~The End

Sorry if I got long winded but this is one ending I had in mind.

Last edited by Zantetsuken68; 2010-02-27 at 18:12.
Old 2010-02-27, 13:45   Link #1352
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

How is trading a Hikaru Genji for another an amelioration? How could a girl marrying her adopted father marry a "decent and honorable man"?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 14:36   Link #1353
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
How is trading a Hikaru Genji for another an amelioration? How could a girl marrying her adopted father marry a "decent and honorable man"?
Because she be with the person she loves! Plus Reiji is Rin's "father", dude waiting for he's "daughter" to grow up to bang and marry her is crreeeeeeepy.

My previous post wasn't really meant to be taken seriously though I'll would be one he'll of an ending.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 16:13   Link #1354
Chiibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post

That would be an EPIC, WIN-FILLED ENDING.
Old 2010-02-27, 22:16   Link #1355
Dark Wing

Well Reiji's messed up mind aside this chapter also brought up an interesting topic about masturbation. It is true that most people including myself have all gone through that stage...
Old 2010-02-27, 23:31   Link #1356
Johnny
Working the bags...

Not with video game controllers...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 23:38   Link #1357
Zantetsuken68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Not with video game controllers...
True. Leave it to Rin to find a new use for a vibrating game controller.
Old 2010-02-28, 20:59   Link #1358
Chiibi

And it wasn't just ANY game controller- it was a WIIMOTE.

........I will never be able to play Wii with an innocent mind again! Damn you, KNJ!!
Old 2010-02-28, 21:05   Link #1359
Zantetsuken68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
And it wasn't just ANY game controller- it was a WIIMOTE.

........I will never be able to play Wii with an innocent mind again! Damn you, KNJ!!
rofl> I don't own a WII, but I understand your meaning.
Old 2010-03-02, 00:09   Link #1360
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Finally caught up to chapter 58 .

Agree , Reiji is creepy , he still have some creepy thoughts .
Ahah Wiimote is sensational xD
Kuro , this lil tsundere ^^
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, growing up, loli, school life, seinen