AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-12, 12:56   Link #1341
Estzero1

Mhm, a psychological problem.
Seems like in the end Seitenshi could be his perfect waifu, if Kisara don't want to.
She should let the past rest. I don't think her parents would wish her guilt instead of happiness.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-12, 19:05   Link #1342
G147

I wonder what would happen if Volume 8 ends in the same way as Volume 6 but with Rentarou and Seitenshi kissing. Then Kisara accidentally walks in and sees it.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-12, 19:45   Link #1343
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
Seems like in the end Seitenshi could be his perfect waifu, if Kisara don't want to.
She should let the past rest. I don't think her parents would wish her guilt instead of happiness.
Kisara is still overwhelmed with her desire for vengeance, but she should have known that her parent don't think she deserve to live such a destructive way of life, even they wished her to earn a happiness, yet she don't want it just because it would carry her away with guilt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
I wonder what would happen if Volume 8 ends in the same way as Volume 6 but with Rentarou and Seitenshi kissing. Then Kisara accidentally walks in and sees it.
I don't think she would go batshit crazy, but would driven her guilt even further when it comes to happiness.

And you know what, fellas? I think Rentaro will accept Seitenshi willingly, if she willingly to love him and accept her feelings.

If Kisara really don't want it, so be it. Cause the chances are, the pairing will no longer work out well in the future. Until she's about to die, she will come to regret the path she chose. He better off live a life without a psychopathic partner/spouse with him around if he wishes for happiness.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 03:55   Link #1344
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Admit it, princess. You are and you WILL be Satomi-san's woman~! I can see the future, that you are destined to be with Renny Man~
Listen to the man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
That seems to be the case. She could be.
I agree. At the very least her parents wouldn't want her to sacrifice her happiness for vengeance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
One of two things scenarios would occur. The first would have Kisara confronting Rentaro on putting the "moves" on Seitenshi and hilarity ensues. The second would have Kisara running away in tears at the site of them kissing. All the while cursing herself on losing Rentaro and her shot at happiness with him because of her desire for vengeance.
Old 2014-12-13, 08:44   Link #1345
AP24

Speaking of vol 8, it's not on Feb 2015 release schedule. Also, since the latest arc was planned to be a single volume, then it's likely vol 8 will only be 200 pages like vol 7, but that might change.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 09:39   Link #1346
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Speaking of vol 8, it's not on Feb 2015 release schedule. Also, since the latest arc was planned to be a single volume, then it's likely vol 8 will only be 200 pages like vol 7, but that might change.
Dude, where did you hear about that?

Spoiler for about Enju:
Anime junkie, video gamer, English dub fan, loli lover, and a Tv Tropes sumo. Trope pages created by me: Black Bullet, Erica Mendez, Christine Marie Cabanos, Bang Zoom Entertainment, Clint Bickham, David Wald, Studiopolis, Corey Hartzog, NYAV Post, Max Mittelman, Brianna Knickerbocker, Scott Gibbs, Faye Mata.
Dark Paladin X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-13, 15:52   Link #1347
bakato

Volume 3 has begun.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 22:49   Link #1348
Mega27

I took a brake from the series to return later, when the volumes were translated (at least one or two). I was shocked and overjoyed to see that everything after the Anime was being translated, and so quickly! Thank you to whoever is translating, you are awesome. I read the last three volumes (5-7) and wow, what a rush. Here's my rating and review for each volume.

Spoiler for Volumes 5 & 6:

Spoiler for Volume 7:

Thank you all who helped with the translation!
Mega27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-15, 23:12   Link #1349
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega27 View Post
I took a brake from the series to return later, when the volumes were translated (at least one or two). I was shocked and overjoyed to see that everything after the Anime was being translated, and so quickly! Thank you to whoever is translating, you are awesome. I read the last three volumes (5-7) and wow, what a rush. Here's my rating and review for each volume.

Spoiler for Volumes 5 & 6:

Spoiler for Volume 7:

Thank you all who helped with the translation!
Dude, you missed the other good part of vol. 7. D:

Besides, I too am interested in discovering other countries like US, UK, Russia, France, Germany, China and Australia. As well as how they become after such disastrous war. From what I heard from Paladin, Russia in this timeline in this series, became more or less like Imperium of Man of WH 40k in terms of politics and society.

It's interesting to note that Tokyo sided with Russia, UK and France. For me, such trilateral relations is a utopia in today's world.
Old 2014-12-16, 01:36   Link #1350
Mega27

Quote:
Dude, you missed the other good part of vol. 7. D:

Besides, I too am interested in discovering other countries like US, UK, Russia, France, Germany, China and Australia. As well as how they become after such disastrous war. From what I heard from Paladin, Russia in this timeline in this series, became more or less like Imperium of Man of WH 40k in terms of politics and society.

It's interesting to note that Tokyo sided with Russia, UK and France. For me, such trilateral relations is a utopia in today's world.
What good part did I miss? o_O

And yeah! I really want to explore those places. Seeing Australia would be awesome, as one would hope insects and other animals genes would be equal. Because the Tokyo Area only has like 3 noticeable non-insects.

I assume that what Paladin said was something based on an opinion? Unless I skipped a chapter. >__>

Btw, why is it that BB is not listed as a recommendation? Almost all of its volumes are translated.
Old 2014-12-16, 04:52   Link #1351
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
What good part did I miss? o_O

And yeah! I really want to explore those places. Seeing Australia would be awesome, as one would hope insects and other animals genes would be equal. Because the Tokyo Area only has like 3 noticeable non-insects.

I assume that what Paladin said was something based on an opinion? Unless I skipped a chapter. >__>

Btw, why is it that BB is not listed as a recommendation? Almost all of its volumes are translated.
His relationship with the princess was the other undeniably good part.

Speaking of insect, it already has one, mantis-class.

Btw, his opinion not only based on opinion, but also based on his understanding of the current world society.

One of the reasons why it isn't on recommendations because the translators are busy with the hot series and the others were kept in a lower priority such as this one. Another reason is that it is not as popular as the hot series, especially those outside Japan.
Old 2014-12-16, 17:56   Link #1352
Mega27

Quote:
His relationship with the princess was the other undeniably good part.

Speaking of insect, it already has one, mantis-class.

Btw, his opinion not only based on opinion, but also based on his understanding of the current world society.

One of the reasons why it isn't on recommendations because the translators are busy with the hot series and the others were kept in a lower priority such as this one. Another reason is that it is not as popular as the hot series, especially those outside Japan.
Ohhh, yeah! I loved those moments. But I'm more of a Renkisa shipper. I was dying when she told him that she is not his woman. LOL.

Thanks man! Also, I still think BB should be listed there. It's just so awesome. T^T

Btw, are you reading volumes 2-4, because I am. I read volume's 3 prologue and what is translated from chapter one, and the Anime skipped some things. Nothing major, but still~
Old 2014-12-16, 18:05   Link #1353
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
I was dying when she told him that she isthey are not his woman. LOL.
There! Fixed for you.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 20:59   Link #1354
Mega27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
There! Fixed for you.
LMAO, good eye you have there. ;D
Old 2014-12-18, 22:50   Link #1355
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
There! Fixed for you.
Misinterpretation of its finest~

Though, it's already been 8 months after the vol.7 released, I wonder if Kanzaki is still working on vol.8... Hope he's still doing well.
Old 2015-01-02, 23:56   Link #1356
peachinight

The novel of black bullet

Hello. Im new to all of this and i started to read black bullet (in English) and there were summaries that i could read on this page and the story really interested me. I've tried everywhere to something that i can read that goes past volume 2. please help me i find it so entertaining. could you please give me a trail so i can find the other volumes.

also when i look up to find them most stop translating at volume one but for some reason continues to 5-7. why wouldn't they translate the volumes 2-4 before 5-7.
peachinight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 00:05   Link #1357
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachinight View Post
Hello. Im new to all of this and i started to read black bullet (in English) and there were summaries that i could read on this page and the story really interested me. I've tried everywhere to something that i can read that goes past volume 2. please help me i find it so entertaining. could you please give me a trail so i can find the other volumes.

also when i look up to find them most stop translating at volume one but for some reason continues to 5-7. why wouldn't they translate the volumes 2-4 before 5-7.
It's primarily because the Anime covered Volumes 1-4. Granted, it didn't do the best job but it was sufficient to cover the main points.

TehPing is working on Vol 2 while Entropy is taking care of the later volumes. Entropy will likely finish up Vol 3 and 4 sometime in the upcoming months. Ping had done a lot of work on Vol 2 and posted about it a couple months back, but I think the editor went MIA on Ping. I'll talk to Ping and ask if I should handle the transfer of whatever is completed for Vol 2.

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 05:44   Link #1358
Shr3ddy66
N/A

Well, at least I'm not dead. <_<

I'm sorry about how long this volume is taking. I couldn't really work on it 'cause I was busy with some IRL stuff.

Yes, Ping has finished most of chapter 2, and I should be getting it done pretty soon (and the whole volume too...eventually).
Shr3ddy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 07:03   Link #1359
Mentar
Banned

My wholehearted thanks to all brave translators/editors for putting in their time and work to make this show available to us

Arigatou!!
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 16:01   Link #1360
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shr3ddy66 View Post
Well, at least I'm not dead. <_<

I'm sorry about how long this volume is taking. I couldn't really work on it 'cause I was busy with some IRL stuff.

Yes, Ping has finished most of chapter 2, and I should be getting it done pretty soon (and the whole volume too...eventually).
Sweet! That means no need to talk to Ping then. I was going to wait 2 weeks but that isn't needed anymore.

No worries on the time taken. IRL stuff is always more important and nobody can say otherwise. Take your time and get everything sorted out. Not like the wiki is going anywhere Cheers!

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko