AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-02-14, 05:59   Link #1361
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
For the interested people, the american store (with ebay store too) is in Huntington Beach, CA.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 16:44   Link #1362
ambient73

Kallen & CC figures look very nice. I notice there is one of each on Ebay right now, but at $100+, way out of my reach.

Still have a hard time understanding why anime figures cost so dang much. I lust after the two Villetas...but with their current pricing, I will never be able to grab

Would love to see smaller SRDX sized figs of Cornelia and Villeta in uniform offered.

On another note...is there anybody out there willing to let go of any of their Bandai/Megahouse KFs...I promise to give em a good home
ambient73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-16, 17:58   Link #1363
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, try to tell me where you live, and I'll try to help you.
Old 2010-02-18, 06:27   Link #1364
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient73 View Post
Kallen & CC figures look very nice. I notice there is one of each on Ebay right now, but at $100+, way out of my reach.

Still have a hard time understanding why anime figures cost so dang much. I lust after the two Villetas...but with their current pricing, I will never be able to grab

Would love to see smaller SRDX sized figs of Cornelia and Villeta in uniform offered.

On another note...is there anybody out there willing to let go of any of their Bandai/Megahouse KFs...I promise to give em a good home

Oh Boy. I was going to get the chance to pre-order Kallen and pfuiii someone was seemingly faster.
C.C. is still available though, but there is no way I'll get her without Kallen. It's either the two of them either Kallen only :'P
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 05:58   Link #1366
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

...Kallen and C.C. flushed while holding their figure ?...I'm sold.
(I only need a bit of translation of what they are saying )
And I'm GLAD, I was a bit scared for Kallen's face who seemed borderline bad and finally she is insanely cute !

Ok Lelouch, take them both as bride. I just jumped from the KanunnaLulu ship to the KaLuluC. For this post only.

(Yeah screw the price, those are worth it :3)
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 08:39   Link #1367
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Oh my... Kallen looks just so enchanting So uhh.. could you tell me what it says too?

:3 agreed! The price is nothing compared to having a Kallen bride. The blush and necklace is an excellent touch. (I haven't looked at the price, and do you think I care?)

>_< How do I buy it?

Seriously though, who thought this up? Idunno about the rest of you, but they knew what I was looking for. Overpowering with serious moe, which is like icing on the cake, considering Kallen's beauty.

Wait.. icing.. on.. cake? The wedding is COMPLETE.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 11:22   Link #1368
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Oh, what they are saying?

In the first frame...

I am pretty sure C.C is saying I want the model to be recalled and the second thing she said was something along the lines of at this rate...

Kallen was talking about the volume of the thing....not exactly sure what she means, maybe she means that it is kinda small, not sure. Second, sugoi, means coooll, or great, whatever is your poison. XD

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 06:06   Link #1369
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

In the new hobby japan there's the announce for three new g.f.f. metal composite after the rx-78:

gundam zero
gurren lagann and...
lancelot albion.

Then a lancelot albion die-cast, seems interesting, but a useless product IMHO, because it just one, high price and the robot spirit version is a good and cheap product already.
Old 2010-02-23, 08:41   Link #1370
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I saw the Robot Spirits Club, I kinda agree because of the price differing. Idunno really anything of Robot Spirits, I haven't gotten around to me getting my Jikisan, either. Though i'm hoping to change that in the near future.

By the way, Bonzo: I'm going to pay you today after my mom gets home, so don't worry. I haven't forgotten x_x;

Does anyone have a link to the complete season of Code Geass? S1 (With english/japanese audio. I'm actually running on burned and downloaded stuff ><)

Since it's in CG Merchandise, I have to say i'm quite on topic <3 lol
Old 2010-02-26, 23:02   Link #1371
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

I want that Rolo talking I-doll thats one of the only couple figurines of Rolo I don't have and his Vincent Knightmare. I might have to buy from one of those places when I get paypal since I doubt they will take money orders or checks.....
Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 23:41   Link #1372
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Look a page back or so. You may find a link that Bonzo-sama gave me that sells alot of mecha stuff, right here in america. Problem is, are you in america?

Another problem is the site is in italian, but that isn't a real problem if you know how to navigate ebay.

With those conditions met, Roloko, you may very well find your Vincent, I myself being a fan of the Knightmare frame(s) in general.

Unless everything is incondizionata (Sorry, pun) then you may have a problem finding Vincent.

Oh hey, Since you want Rolo stuff, would you like an extra effirgy? I was planning on burning it like the rest, but... you can have it. (joke)
Old 2010-02-27, 00:20   Link #1373
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Look a page back or so. You may find a link that Bonzo-sama gave me that sells alot of mecha stuff, right here in america. Problem is, are you in america?

Another problem is the site is in italian, but that isn't a real problem if you know how to navigate ebay.

With those conditions met, Roloko, you may very well find your Vincent, I myself being a fan of the Knightmare frame(s) in general.

Unless everything is incondizionata (Sorry, pun) then you may have a problem finding Vincent.

Oh hey, Since you want Rolo stuff, would you like an extra effirgy? I was planning on burning it like the rest, but... you can have it. (joke)
If you have Rolo stuff why don't you just sell it on E-Bay instead of burning it(unless your joking about burning it since it would be more logical to sell it and get some money, but hey if you want to go ahead). I know where to get the Knightmares and other CG things I just don't have credit card or pay-pal since most of those sites only accept those and not money orders or checks. Yeah I live in America
Old 2010-02-27, 00:51   Link #1374
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I've never actually made a effirgy of Bobo, I just say I do, followed up by me throwing it in a pool of acid/a fireplace.

You are pretty out of luck then Roloko-san. Since the most convenient places require those kinds of payments.

I have a Vincent Ward coming, I could do a transaction with you, though it's the Ward, not the Bobo model.
Old 2010-02-27, 11:10   Link #1375
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Four news from tamashii web, but nothing of special:

1)The accessories to mute a royal(purist/jeremiah) sutherland in the same model used by Jeremiah during the geass cult destruction, same model out time ago, but this time just the accessories.

2)The glowcester of Guilfort, this is a half-trick this time, is the same offshoot out 2 years ago (and not hard to find) but they use the excuse bandai not reprinted it.

3)the float-system for the kmf Lancelot club, but it's the same of lancelot conquester, the colors too, then easy to find or to recycle.

4)sutherland purist version, another half-trick, a offshoot out of stock reprinted like a tamashii web.
Old 2010-02-27, 14:16   Link #1376
ambient73

Quote:
I have a Vincent Ward coming
Man, I am so out of the loop. I didn't have a clue that a V Ward had been released. I WANT

Good to hear about the new stuff being released by Tamashii....might be able to pick up some stuff that I missed out on the first time around. Did it say anything about a release date?
ambient73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-27, 14:44   Link #1377
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Release date? For all 4, June 2010.
Old 2010-03-01, 13:45   Link #1378
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

A little update with this picture, you can see ALL the models out until now, limited included, the only absent are the galahad and the four sword gekka, they're in the box cause space reorganization:

So then:

Sutherland
sutherland Purist/jeremiah
sutherland fly-assault mode jeremiah
sutherland cecille
glasgow cornelia
glasgow guilford
glasgow darlton
lancelot mark-1
lancelot conquester
lancelot albion
lancelot frontier
guren mark-2
guren kashou shiki
guren seiten
gawain
shinkirou
black knight burai
zero burai custom
tohdou burai custom
japan front liberation burai
glasgow
kallen glasgow (with accessories to convert it in a burai)
tristan
tohdou zangetsu
tohdou getsuka (with accessories to make rai's gekka)
Rai gekka
mass production gekka 4 holy swords
nagisa jikisan
C.C custom jikisan
black knight akatsuki
black knight akatsuki flying mode
galahad
shen-hu
Old 2010-03-01, 23:55   Link #1379
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Do the R2 DVDs released in North America have picture dramas and such?

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 00:05   Link #1380
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Do the R2 DVDs released in North America have picture dramas and such?
sadly Bandai didn't dub the picture dramas or sound dramas like they did with R1 I wonder why? It kinda makes me mad cause I wanted to see Rolo's Picture drama and the last one after the events of episode 25.