5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 0.43%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 27 5.87%
Voters: 460. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-10, 16:30   Link #1361
iBeast

One, Rolo killed Shirley. Secondly, Orange-kun is lying. The show put too much emphasis in turning his little chess switch off to save Orange-kun.....I guess it's to show that Lulu has some type of weakness and can show he can be gullible and naive as well...
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 16:34   Link #1362
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
One, Rolo killed Shirley. Secondly, Orange-kun is lying. The show put too much emphasis in turning his little chess switch off to save Orange-kun.....I guess it's to show that Lulu has some type of weakness and can show he can be gullible and naive as well...
Except we know that Jeremiah IS loyal to Marianne and that he did see him failing to protect her as his first failure which he still regrets. Besides, he was freaking crying. He isn't lying.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 16:38   Link #1363
Mr.Mo

Orange isn't lying. The scene was just rushed. If they showed the clip where he was a guard, and the part where he cried because he couldn't protect Marianne and moved to Area 11 because he thought Lulu and Nunnally died there... The scene would have been more developed and believable for those who didn't see the picture drama.
Mr.Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 19:52   Link #1364
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai View Post
I think you should see the picture drama it shows just how loyal he was to Marianne and if I remember right it almost seem to be one step below being in love with her or something...
Old 2008-07-10, 20:12   Link #1365
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I think you should see the picture drama it shows just how loyal he was to Marianne and if I remember right it almost seem to be one step below being in love with her or something...
Yes, CG is one of those series where canon information is widely available outside the anime. Add to that certain non-canon issues (the novels), and we need to figure out for ourselves what counts and what doesn't.
Old 2008-07-10, 20:35   Link #1366
Ruezu

Send a message via MSN to Ruezu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mo View Post
Orange isn't lying. The scene was just rushed. If they showed the clip where he was a guard, and the part where he cried because he couldn't protect Marianne and moved to Area 11 because he thought Lulu and Nunnally died there... The scene would have been more developed and believable for those who didn't see the picture drama.
What episode was the picture drama in? O_o
Old 2008-07-10, 20:36   Link #1367
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruezu View Post
It's outside the anime series.
Old 2008-07-10, 20:41   Link #1368
Ruezu

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
It's outside the anime series.
Yeah I know but normally don't picture dramas have an (episode number).(#) like 23.75 or something? Is it in the R1 DVD?
Old 2008-07-10, 20:41   Link #1369
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruezu View Post
I think it's still somewhere on youtube...Also think of a picture drama as a mini episode that takes place between episodes...
Old 2008-07-10, 20:45   Link #1370
Ruezu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I think it's still somewhere on youtube...Also think of a picture drama as a mini episode that takes place between episodes...
I found it, it's 4.33 picture book in R1. ^^
Old 2008-07-10, 23:52   Link #1371
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Hi no wonder my mind is still bugging me about what's gonna happened in a next turn about where lelouch is gonna settle with a V.V. first in a Geass Cult? what is exactly the geass Cult? as i know that the underground city is kinda like FMA to me.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 01:31   Link #1372
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
Hi no wonder my mind is still bugging me about what's gonna happened in a next turn about where lelouch is gonna settle with a V.V. first in a Geass Cult? what is exactly the geass Cult? as i know that the underground city is kinda like FMA to me.
I believe it's an organization that uses people to experiment the powers of Geass. Obviously this is bad for Lelouch since for all we know there could be other annoying Geass powers like Geass canceller. Plus it's technically working under the Emperor.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 04:15   Link #1373
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I gave this episode a 1 because they killed Shirley. I mean seriously. That's just bullshit. Why did Rolo have to go all psychotic NOW, of all times? I'm so upset I would drop this series if I didn't want to see Charles and V.V. die.
Old 2008-07-11, 08:29   Link #1374
NextTime

I'm pretty pissed too.

But at the same time, it was a touching death scene. But it just came too soon.
NextTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 08:50   Link #1375
Fishman

Shirley

Noooooooooooo! shirley!!!!!!!!!!!
Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 09:44   Link #1376
ScudFace

Did anyone else notice the difference in the neural pattern when Lelouch gave shirley the "don't die" order? It may hav something to do with being geassed and de-geassed so many times that lulu's order actually killed her faster instead as evident in the fact that blood flooded out after the order was given. hmm
ScudFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 09:54   Link #1377
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScudFace View Post
Did anyone else notice the difference in the neural pattern when Lelouch gave shirley the "don't die" order? It may hav something to do with being geassed and de-geassed so many times that lulu's order actually killed her faster instead as evident in the fact that blood flooded out after the order was given. hmm
Well, I think the fact that Shirley died faster because of the geass is that Lelouch ordered an impossible order. Shirley, being forced to try and stay alive has pushed her body to breaking point and thus more blood flowed out and resulted in her quicker death.
Old 2008-07-11, 10:49   Link #1378
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
If her death has become an apparent after ep14 aired, i'll be damned, i mean seriously really.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 11:16   Link #1379
Mr.Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScudFace View Post
It might be that her brain told her heart to beat faster, resulting in a massive outburst of blood.. or that its just to make the scene more dramatic.
Mr.Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 11:30   Link #1380
obentou
Maximum7/Ossu

Quote:
Please remember that the writer and the Director of Code Geass, Oukouchi Ichirou and Taniguchi Gorou respectively, love to implement the use of trickery. They love to pinpoint all the evidence that we have right nao towards 1 person, before coming up with even MORE evidence and pinpoint it at someone else. Therefore, Rolo is a main suspect, but cannot be assumed to kill Shirley at this point.
I just read this comment over at Youtube. Does this sound plausible, or is it just a bunch of baloney? Sounds interesting.
obentou is offline   Reply With Quote