Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2017-02-07, 05:12   Link #13861
Rex19

just passing through to say hello.
Rex19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-07, 06:28   Link #13862
Wertix555

Just saying hello. I am just an university student who likes anime.
Wertix555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 14:35   Link #13863
thinmint

Hello. 30something American with a new habit, I saw a few movies like Akira, Ninja Scroll, Ghost in the Shell etc (stuff you'd find at suncoast) in college and enjoyed them but it never went beyond that. Subscribed to CR last year and i guess it set me off a bit. I don't have a ton of time for it, but when I get a free night I may run through a 10-13 ep season in a sitting so I'm keeping a pretty good pace.

I guess I watch more comedy/SoL than anything else, but I really enjoy good sci-fi and supernatural stories. Honestly I've liked everything I've watched so far (maybe 40-50ish different series and films), a few things I've dropped before even finishing an episode for some reason or another but overall I'm pretty tolerant. Maybe I just have bad taste. I'm okay with that.

Ive also been picking up quite a few LNs and manga but haven't read a lot yet, between all the different media I consume the backlog is kind of overwhelming. Still constantly adding more though, can't be helped.
thinmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-13, 10:19   Link #13864
_Ninja_

Hi. I'm new. To the forum and to anime. Been binge watching a lot of things recently. I guess that about covers it for introduction.
_Ninja_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-13, 10:58   Link #13865
divitorobert

Saying hi

Just saying hi. Programmer, Gamer, Sweden, Tired (Coffee or a nap?)
divitorobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-13, 11:04   Link #13866
Euas
Just a simple weeb ^_^

Hi everyone I just love everthing about japanese pop culture and yeah ser around
Euas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-16, 23:07   Link #13867
kencana

New member here!

I love horror anime/manga. I'm also a graphic designer
kencana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-22, 08:27   Link #13868
InvaderBen

Hi! Ben here. Wanted to say hi.
I love Touhou and comedy anime like Minami-ke. Also I love gaming (J-RPGs). I'm new to forums so I'd be happy for help!
InvaderBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-04, 07:02   Link #13869
LuckyTouhouStar

B-o-n-j-o-u-r~

Bit of an otaku here, thought I'd register here after watching Re:Zero and getting far more into it than is...probably healthy.

I don't really watch much anime in general atm, more into games and visual novels, but might start watching more now - will see how active I am before saying much else.

Also you might've been able to tell I'm a Rem Best Girl supporter (even if I am a bit late to that party) so let's all get along <3
LuckyTouhouStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 05:01   Link #13870
Zaneta

Alola there :3

I'm new to the forum, so I wanna try to introduce myself to you all .

My name is Zaneta and I'm from Germany. The reason why I registred here is: I love manga and I'm search always for new stuff to read. My favourite one is FINDER from Ayano Yamane and I wait for the next chapter . That waiting makes me crazy .

Beside this I'm a beginner at everything creative (edit of photos, write stories, create own characters with applications on my mobile phone and photography too).

Wanna know more about me?
So ask me, I don't bite (only at rare situations ).

Greets Zaneta.
Zaneta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 05:39   Link #13871
Helya
Music Lover 🎶

Hi guys
Im new here, nice to meet you all
Old 2017-03-08, 09:16   Link #13872
Tanuki.
Just another tanuki.

Hiya~

I registered here because I was looking for an active international anime/manga community with pleasant people, interesting discussions and high degree of awareness for and appreciation of non-mainstream anime and without the common internet diseases of trolling, meme-level discussions and general negativity.

Nice to meet you all! :>
Tanuki. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-12, 14:45   Link #13873
Nibilith

Hey guys, decided to register yesterday I'm Nibilith, or Nib for short. Looking forward to some discussions about Animes that I'm watching, as well as games I'm currently playing.
Nibilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 05:56   Link #13874
4851^7x3
waldo's mistake

Location: Not Sure, Mapquest crashed on me. There's way too many trees to go with or without
tetris

pong and life are very competitive
4851^7x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 06:58   Link #13875
Veriselle

New member here! Just a random person who loves anime and JRPG
Veriselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 14:57   Link #13876
Mr.Badguy
Villager A

Hello, im new here.
Im just some random guy want to say hi.
Nice to meet you all. :3
Mr.Badguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 17:56   Link #13877
AnxiousSpectator
Monster Hunter Fanatic

Hello.

I decided to join for a less than pleasant reason, but I joined nonetheless!

I just lost my friend of 12 years for who knows why because she won't bother to tell me anything. She just blocked me everywhere, and ceased speaking to me. Since I don't get out much both my fiance and my only irl friend told me that I should try meeting people on forums. So...I joined here and Gaia. lol...

I like reading, painting, drawing, and writing. I don't binge watch anything. (If anything, I binge read. Books. Not manga.) I have chronic migraines, which makes too much gaming and TV particularly bad for me. (Though, I do love gaming, too.)

I'm not sure "what kind" of gamer I am as I play "hardcore" type games (Dark Souls and Monster Hunter) and super duper fluffy casual games, too, like Candy Crush. Plus a ton of other games, too.

I start more anime than I finish. Sometimes a 12 episode series will take me half a year to finish. I'm easily distracted.

I like to do original role plays as much as I like to write original stories. Literate or script style. One on one, though, I'm more than happy to play multiple characters if the other party is, too.

There's plenty more arbitrary information I could impart upon you all, but...I'm not sure what else I should or shouldn't say in an intro?
Old 2017-03-19, 23:56   Link #13878
404NotFriend

Hello folks. Decided to register today after lurking for quite a bit here. I dunno what to even call myself so i think 404 will suffice lol. Anyway, nice to meet you all and looking forward to some discussions about manga and novel that i'm reading
404NotFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 00:47   Link #13879
nicky.
animesuki

Hi, everyone; I'm nicky.
Just joined today after reading a review regarding various anime forums and decided that this one should do it. Look forward to meeting you all. (:
nicky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-21, 15:43   Link #13880
Ryoko Rose
Im new here

Hello everyone I`m Ryoko Rose i`v just joined Animesuki so thought i`d say hi ^_^
I`m a huge fan on Anime and Manga also i`m into sci-fi too
Hope to see you around ^_^
Ryoko Rose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members