AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-10, 04:01   Link #121
Traece
:cool:

Actually that's really funny too because in one of the Ani-Monday commericals(which are the most entertaining thing on TV now.. Hehehe...) they actually Ani-Diss Adult Swim's anime.(If I recall said commercial corretly) Obviously the funny part is both channels have animes with a 'Saya' character.
Tokko definetly is an interesting show, but half the time I can't feel I'm more interested in the red headed girl. I also want to see the guy with a sword...
Old 2007-11-14, 12:30   Link #122
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Tokko...Was it not that good?

Ok..So during the summer I was out at my dads and I was watching Stargate SG-1 anywho..after that, Sci-Fi introduced there Ani-Monday thing...which is where I found Tokko..as to watching, I ended up likeing it, so off I went to find the sub on the internet...and I found it, I stayed up all night that night watching it . Now my point, There were only 13 episodes..and for those of you who have watched it like myself, You know the ending was horrible, pissed you off, and shouldn't have ended like that.

Spoiler for Tokko Ending:

Soo..That really upset me...and when it was over I was all like Yea...So does anyone know weather there was supposed to be a second season and it just didn't get good ratings to be produced again, or they just haven't come out yet, or if that was the ending...? Can anyone help me so my confusion that this imaginary Psyduck is putting me...
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 12:33   Link #123
False Dawn
Florsheim Monster
*Fansubber

Tokko reached new lows of animation. The fight scene in ep 9 was possibly the worst I've ever seen. All in all, the studio took a decent manga idea and made a horrible anime from it.
False Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 12:36   Link #124
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by False Dawn View Post
Tokko reached new lows of animation. The fight scene in ep 9 was possibly the worst I've ever seen. All in all, the studio took a decent manga idea and made a horrible anime from it.
So I'm going to assume there is no other season comming?

And does tha Manga go further?
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 00:05   Link #125
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

No other season is expected, ever. The manga does go further.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 13:30   Link #126
SinsI

Does it? Then did it came out?
I thought they ran out of manga material, that's why they had to make original ending(and as usual butchered the job).
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 13:42   Link #127
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

I could have sworn that the Tokko story just sort of stopped and the mangaka started a spin off about the brother and sister who eat the demons.

Did he later decide to pick up the original story again ? If so I seriously hope someone decides to scanlate it cause I haven't seen it out anywhere.
Old 2008-01-16, 23:21   Link #128
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

i'm up to episode 2, so far the music is crap but the story is pretty interesting and his sister is the only hot looking chick, the art on the other girls arent reaching out to me with sexyness, i am enjoying the character interaction the most, the blood an gore is nice touch and i have no comments on the fighting yet since i havnt seen much but i read some of the post and there seems be a lot of complaints
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 07:00   Link #129
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Well.. I just watched this series and I too am like "wtf?" about the ending.

Is there going to be a second season? It wasn't that good of an anime but their was just too much left open at the end.
Old 2011-08-05, 06:59   Link #130
Edijs
Eddy

Send a message via MSN to Edijs
I just finished watching Tokko and ending was like WTF, i dont get it why isnt next seasons or manga's more chapters?
Edijs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horror