Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-17, 15:45   Link #121
mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by haomaru View Post
Looks like pein is kage lvl
Kage level doesn't mean much, Everyone In Ak seems to be kage level....
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 16:26   Link #122
7thFonon
seventh

lol lol, Deidara (who is probably weaker than Pein) beat the Kazekage without the intent of killing him and he brought limited supplies for the fight. Lets not even talk about Pein.
7thFonon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 17:09   Link #123
ItachiGT
Banned

Jiraiya is about to die, that is inevitable

His speech tells everything!

Well, he is a old fart anyways, so he himself isn't too stupid to know when the times has come.

In the next chapters (about 10+ i think) he will vanish.

Naruto this fool hasn't learn a thing yet, although i know the Naruto(s) i faced were all Clones
He will have to summon the full power of Kyubi in order to have a chance to defeat me.

But what the hell is my (still weak) brother doing in this cave?

I shall find it out in the next chapter.

Look into my eyes small little foolish brother, and admit your loss........
ItachiGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 17:29   Link #124
Rezard

So Naruto didn't do anything again...

Normally I would say Itachi is going to beat the crap out of Sasuke, but I´m not going to take any bets, since Kishi is absolutely unpredictable.
I hope Sasuke loses or at least see Oro take over, because it would be boring for Sasuke to win now.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 17:32   Link #125
ItachiGT
Banned

What is the sense in winning against my clone anyways?

And no, Sasuke is still not at my level.
He merely have beaten Deidara, therefore way to go for my little borhter.
ItachiGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 17:33   Link #126
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiGT View Post
Jiraiya is about to die, that is inevitable

His speech tells everything!

Well, he is a old fart anyways, so he himself isn't too stupid to know when the times has come.

In the next chapters (about 10+ i think) he will vanish.

Naruto this fool hasn't learn a thing yet, although i know the Naruto(s) i faced were all Clones
He will have to summon the full power of Kyubi in order to have a chance to defeat me.

But what the hell is my (still weak) brother doing in this cave?

I shall find it out in the next chapter.

Look into my eyes small little foolish brother, and admit your loss........
right...
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 18:05   Link #127
haomaru

Naruto is by definition an underdog, so he as to be beaten down into a pulp to actualy do anything interesting if you're in luck, or else he just outlives you to death, the recent encounter with hitachi is proof of that, in theory he could just take naruto on the spot, but against all odds he was there just to "talk" with him. Kishimoto alredy stated in interviews he was a underdog and it was a underdog story, sasuke is the genius, also stated by kishi he made sasuke that way cuz he wanted a good rival for naruto, he was counting no some ppl to hate the genius type, what he perhaps wasnt counting on was so many loving it.
haomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 18:27   Link #128
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I thought that was just Itachi's shadow cast against the wall. It's definitely not Kisame.
Pretty sure it isn't Kisame, but if it isn't Itachi's shadow, it sure does look like Oro's shadow.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 18:30   Link #129
rpgkiller999

I also think that was a smile Itachi had after Naruto said he is more like brother with Sasuke than him. I hope Itachi's secret agenda will be reveal soon.
rpgkiller999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 18:42   Link #130
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_hai View Post
Pretty sure it isn't Kisame, but if it isn't Itachi's shadow, it sure does look like Oro's shadow.
I thought the shadow fit some what with Kisame, but I don't remember seeing Kisame's sword on the shadow...Anyways this chapter ended with a huge cliff-hanger and I'm excited to see what happens. Overall this arc appears that Kish. doesn't plan on ending Naruto anytime soon or he seems to be slowing things back down again. He seems to be branching off into more areas. First it's the thing with Kabuto and now he talks about the rain country. I hope other countries will get involved in the Naruto universe.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 19:10   Link #131
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Finally, looks like we'll see some real combat when Jiraiyi enters the Rain and battles it out with Pein. It's sad but yes, seems like Jiraiyi is going to die.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 19:11   Link #132
Zek
Eyebrows...

I think Itachi told Naruto something important, and we'll find out about it in a flashback later.

There's no way this is going to be the big Sasuke vs. Itachi fight. Sasuke just barely beat Deidara, and he's not even fully recovered FFS. Not to mention it seems way too soon for Sasuke to have an even bigger feature fight. This is probably a red herring for some kind of plot revelation.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 19:23   Link #133
BlackShinobi07

What a shitty chapter. Naruto and Itachi didnt speak about anything important and nothing more happened except Tsunade and Jiraiya reminicing about Oro and Kishi once again showing how weak Naruto is. Hes on Kakashi's level? Oh f****** please! Just another damn cliff hanger. I think its obvious they wont fight next weak.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 19:44   Link #134
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
they didnt even show enough on naruto vs itachi. itachi was just using whatever he could to just stall him to talk to him, not to capture him.

i think the smile itachi gives off to naruto is more of a...there is still hope in this kid to save my bro.
Old 2007-08-17, 19:45   Link #135
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
What a shitty chapter. Naruto and Itachi didnt speak about anything important and nothing more happened except Tsunade and Jiraiya reminicing about Oro and Kishi once again showing how weak Naruto is. Hes on Kakashi's level? Oh f****** please! Just another damn cliff hanger. I think its obvious they wont fight next weak.
Looks like you missed the whole point about the Sannin conversation; seems like Jirayi is going to take the risk and enter the Rain and try and take out Pein himself. It was like the start of the end of the Sannins with that conversation. So yes although some of it was just reminiscing, it foreshadowed the next stage of the story.

More importantly it looks as though Jiraiyi/Tsunada gave some background into Pein's character. His country was always the place where other people's wars were waged along with their own; no wonder Akatsuki's goal was to monopolize war. A ninja growing up and constantly observing conflicts and death; it makes Pein look more righteous than ever. Pein vs Jiraiyi, CAN'T WAIT!
Old 2007-08-17, 19:52   Link #136
Nintendo

it seemed more he was going to go and check the place out and see whats the deal and report back. didnt seem he was going to go on some crazy suicide mission.
Old 2007-08-17, 19:57   Link #137
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
it seemed more he was going to go and check the place out and see whats the deal and report back. didnt seem he was going to go on some crazy suicide mission.
Seems very much like he's going on a suicide mission. He talks about Tsunada's breasts being huge and the pain she carries in them for the ones she lost, and he says "they'll probably get even bigger", foreshadowing his death most likely. I just hope he goes out with a bang (not literally like Diedra).
Old 2007-08-17, 20:06   Link #138
epyon96

If the prediction of Jiaryia dying is true, (which I am partial to), then I expect Jiaryia to go out in a bang! I wouldn't be surprised if he took out the Akatsuki leader before he dies.

Although, I think in that encounter, Naruto will heavily injure Pein but not kill him.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 20:13   Link #139
Nintendo

i think you people just want to see everyone die. hes not going to die, it wasnt a suicide mission he was talking about.

hes leaving his past behind, so he cut her off when she wanted to talk about oro and the 3rd. hes done with oro, hes dead as far as he knows.

jiaryia is not a idiot, hes going to go into the rain village, get what he needs and leave if he can. if anything is getting set up, its his capture and rescue.
Old 2007-08-17, 20:23   Link #140
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
i think you people just want to see everyone die. hes not going to die, it wasnt a suicide mission he was talking about.

hes leaving his past behind, so he cut her off when she wanted to talk about oro and the 3rd. hes done with oro, hes dead as far as he knows.

jiaryia is not a idiot, hes going to go into the rain village, get what he needs and leave if he can. if anything is getting set up, its his capture and rescue.
I think you just want everyone to survive which isn't going to happenjk. No, i doubt Jiraiyi would enter such dangerous territory for info, since he apparently is able to get it in other, mysterious ways no one seems to know about. The only reason he'd enter the Hidden Rain is to take out Pein; I mean that's what he needs in the rain village, the head of the head of Akatsuki. Well this is all just opinion at the moment, but you can't just brush aside their conversation and believe that Kishi has no idea what foreshadowing is.