AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2015-05-25, 02:11   Link #14461
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

yea laxus for next guild master, it feels right now that his changed, also alot of members in that chapter i had no idea who they were lol
Old 2015-05-25, 02:20   Link #14462
Axyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
yea laxus for next guild master, it feels right now that his changed, also alot of members in that chapter i had no idea who they were lol
Id be love at first sight. Fuck lucy being master, it was hinted by cana but no wayyy. Wuld feel soo odd.
Old 2015-05-25, 02:52   Link #14463
II Maestro

either Laxus or Erza, though it would be more interesting if the next guild master is Gildarts.
Old 2015-05-25, 03:34   Link #14464
immblueversion

What if it's Natsu? He's the one who put the guild back together, and he's pretty heavily tied to the number 7. I didn't see Laxus in the crowd, either, but it's not out of the question. That, or Makarov could spontaneously come back and say his role as Sixth Master ended when Fairy Tail disbanded.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 03:43   Link #14465
Ultragunner

is that Warrod being relieved because Gajeel is leaving the council?

I know that it was mentioned somewhere that the Ten Wizards Saints (minus Makarov) became the new Council, but the "tree" old man actually came out of retirement for that????
Old 2015-05-25, 04:24   Link #14466
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
What if it's Natsu? He's the one who put the guild back together, and he's pretty heavily tied to the number 7. I didn't see Laxus in the crowd, either, but it's not out of the question. That, or Makarov could spontaneously come back and say his role as Sixth Master ended when Fairy Tail disbanded.
I'd go for Kana. She practically grew up in the guild and has an aggressive enough nature to be master material...as for Makarov, I believe an arc to investigate his whereabouts is in order - might as well explain the reasons behind his decision and some of Mavis' backstory (fat chance since there's Zero for that, but you never know).
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 10:55   Link #14467
ImperialFlameGod8190

As disgusting as it sounds id say its gonna be Lucy for the simple fact that she was the glue that kept the group together when everybody else gave up. Natsu is too wild for the role. Erza would be ideal because she's got the reputation and the guts but her sweets thing is a bit of a problem plus i think that everybody who knows about Crime Sorciere (Jellal's dark guild) is aware of the fact that she and erza are pretty tight which makes it interesting.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 11:55   Link #14468
Saravis4

Lucy would be good because she seems to have good managerial skills. The problem is her lack of power. Generally speaking, a Guildmaster has to be as powerful as the best of the guild. You have to be able to keep everyone in check, after all. An exception could be made with Fairy Tale, considering how close knit everyone is, but things aren't always going to be sunshine and roses. She'll be powerless if any of the powerful members decide to do something stupid. However, being in such a position could help push her to develop further.
Old 2015-05-25, 12:00   Link #14469
Axyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
As disgusting as it sounds id say its gonna be Lucy for the simple fact that she was the glue that kept the group together when everybody else gave up. Natsu is too wild for the role. Erza would be ideal because she's got the reputation and the guts but her sweets thing is a bit of a problem plus i think that everybody who knows about Crime Sorciere (Jellal's dark guild) is aware of the fact that she and erza are pretty tight which makes it interesting.
Or Mira. she's also a good choice
Old 2015-05-25, 12:04   Link #14470
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

They need someone who won't be intimidated by Laxus or Erza. That's a pretty short list.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 12:05   Link #14471
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

how about if they resurrect Mavis again and make her the guild master this time? just go to the Lumen Histoire right?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 12:07   Link #14472
Axyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
They need someone who won't be intimidated by Laxus or Erza. That's a pretty short list.
Mainly the squad? Natsu, Gray, Gildarts, Mira, Gajeel, and Wendy (?)
Old 2015-05-25, 12:11   Link #14473
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axyp View Post
Or Mira. she's also a good choice
actually as much as i love Mira i think she's a bad choice for the simple fact that she's too much of a pacifist. I mean lets look at the incidents and ask would mira have done any of that. Mira wouldnt have gone against Phantom Lord even after Gajeel's actions. Her hesistation in fighting is extremely disappointing. You look at whenever Mirajane fights she reminds me of a character from Bleach named Yukimura who has great power but wont use it unless nobody is around to see it. Because of that i dont think she'd be a good master because other guilds wouldnt respect her desire to remain passive ESPECIALLY with whats coming.

As for Lucy the reason i find it disgusting is because WHEN Natsu eventually is revealed as E.N.D you need somebody who is willing to rally the group to fight because outside of Erza and Gray, none of the guild members would have the guts to fight natsu and do what needs to be done to defeat him.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 12:16   Link #14474
Axyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
actually as much as i love Mira i think she's a bad choice for the simple fact that she's too much of a pacifist. I mean lets look at the incidents and ask would mira have done any of that. Mira wouldnt have gone against Phantom Lord even after Gajeel's actions. Her hesistation in fighting is extremely disappointing. You look at whenever Mirajane fights she reminds me of a character from Bleach named Yukimura who has great power but wont use it unless nobody is around to see it. Because of that i dont think she'd be a good master because other guilds wouldnt respect her desire to remain passive ESPECIALLY with whats coming.

As for Lucy the reason i find it disgusting is because WHEN Natsu eventually is revealed as E.N.D you need somebody who is willing to rally the group to fight because outside of Erza and Gray, none of the guild members would have the guts to fight natsu and do what needs to be done to defeat him.
I'm thinking of END killing Zeref and right after Gray going ape shit after finding out its Natsu and more so; Zeref's older brother. And I'm just speaking hypothetically here, but what if Natsu could be hiding the fact that he knows he's Zeref's younger brother so none of his friends find out and break the bond of friendship? And then start to have an all out battle between best friends. Cause lets not forget, Gray wanted to defeat END with his own hands, he swore that on behalf of his dad, Silver, in the tartaros arc. So tbh, Gray isn't going to hold off END but fight him instead. I mean, Dad or Best friend? Obvious, right? Erza will most likely because she has too much of a strong will and treasures her friends no matter what happens in her lifetime. I think we all learned that in the grand magic games against Minerva. :P
Old 2015-05-25, 13:06   Link #14475
immblueversion

Quote:
I'm thinking of END killing Zeref and right after Gray going ape shit after finding out its Natsu and more so; Zeref's older brother. And I'm just speaking hypothetically here, but what if Natsu could be hiding the fact that he knows he's Zeref's younger brother so none of his friends find out and break the bond of friendship? And then start to have an all out battle between best friends. Cause lets not forget, Gray wanted to defeat END with his own hands, he swore that on behalf of his dad, Silver, in the tartaros arc. So tbh, Gray isn't going to hold off END but fight him instead. I mean, Dad or Best friend? Obvious, right? Erza will most likely because she has too much of a strong will and treasures her friends no matter what happens in her lifetime. I think we all learned that in the grand magic games against Minerva. :P
Or maybe Gray will see reason and consider E.N.D. as a monster who's taken his father and his best friend. It's been heavily suggested that Zeref considers Natsu and E.N.D. to be two separate entities, like two entirely different personalities. This would lead to a struggle for control while Natsu's friends are forced to fight him with E.N.D. largely in control.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 13:56   Link #14476
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Mainly the squad? Natsu, Gray, Gildarts, Mira, Gajeel, and Wendy (?)
In your list, only Gildarts and Mira qualify.

(In other words, pretty much just the S-class should even be considered.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 14:02   Link #14477
Axyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
In your list, only Gildarts and Mira qualify.

(In other words, pretty much just the S-class should even be considered.)
So either Erza, Gildarts, and Mira atm..? (I still don't get how Natsu isn't an S-class).. Can he not beat all S-class in FT?
Old 2015-05-25, 15:36   Link #14478
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saravis4 View Post
Lucy would be good because she seems to have good managerial skills. The problem is her lack of power. Generally speaking, a Guildmaster has to be as powerful as the best of the guild. You have to be able to keep everyone in check, after all. An exception could be made with Fairy Tale, considering how close knit everyone is, but things aren't always going to be sunshine and roses. She'll be powerless if any of the powerful members decide to do something stupid. However, being in such a position could help push her to develop further.
you don't need to be a powerhouse to be a master, just look at others guilds, guildmasters, obaba sama, the bald master of blue pegasus the leader of 4 puppy, none of then are "powerhouse", you can find much more strong mages than then inside they guilds, another good exemple was sabertooth sting was choose as master not because he is a powerhouse but because of a heart of moment, what is matter is the guild rules about how to become a master.

about guildarts peoples are forgetting which he already was a gm before and not was good, he is the worst choice because he don't like to stay too much time in the same place, he is the wild type person, then he really not fit in being a guild master.
Old 2015-05-25, 16:55   Link #14479
Kafriel
Senior Guest

So like, ima just wait till Kana takes the Gmaster spot because she's aggressive enough to keep the guild active and in debt from collateral damage Wonder if she could get her hands on fairy glitter again...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 17:05   Link #14480
Axyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
So like, ima just wait till Kana takes the Gmaster spot because she's aggressive enough to keep the guild active and in debt from collateral damage Wonder if she could get her hands on fairy glitter again...
That shit almost killed her... hell no.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen