AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-11-26, 20:33   Link #1441
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

What I don't understand is that NS fans are deluded to the point that they're expecting a non-bearing movie when all the signposts are pointing to that direction, you cannot tell me that after you redesign the whole cast to support the canonical chapter 699 that this will all be genjutsu; Kishi's reputation and ending is at stake since he ended it at chapter 700 and with Naruto as 7th hokage. Furthermore, Naruto's primary dream was to be Hokage, fanarts of him being depressed despite this fact is crazy and shows a lack of understanding of his psyche
Old 2014-11-26, 21:13   Link #1442
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
What I don't understand is that NS fans are deluded to the point that they're expecting a non-bearing movie when all the signposts are pointing to that direction, you cannot tell me that after you redesign the whole cast to support the canonical chapter 699 that this will all be genjutsu; Kishi's reputation and ending is at stake since he ended it at chapter 700 and with Naruto as 7th hokage. Furthermore, Naruto's primary dream was to be Hokage, fanarts of him being depressed despite this fact is crazy and shows a lack of understanding of his psyche
That's the funniest part. They complain Kishi is sexist and his bad story writing. And they're still expected some sort of NS genjutsu after EVERYTHING? Isn't that the worst writing ever?

Seriously they've gotta be the most delusional fandom ever. They just want to win.

They don't get the theme for Naruto.. sure the final movie sounds cheesy (even as a Naruhina fan TBH.. but i haven't watch the movie but then I heard so many positive reviews). I just feel that this is Naruto's final story. He already pretty much achieved everything, saved his friends, saved his village, saved the Shinobi World united Team7 by convincing Sauce to be back, becoming the next hokage etc etc.

What's left for him is to find this soulmate.. only to realize that his soulmate was always there all along. Again this fits the theme of Naruto, his story.. the journey of this boy who changed the Shinobi world. Who wanted acknowledgement from the world but there is someone who has always loved him for who he is. Hence why it fits for him to be with Hinata (all the marketing bullshit pisses me off)

Who knows maybe next arc they'll focus on Sasuke's journeys or Kakashi's adventures? Haha.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 21:56   Link #1443
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

I think the franchise is far from over; I'm thinking that they're saving Sasuke because he's the transitional MC for the spinoff.
Old 2014-11-26, 22:04   Link #1444
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
I think the franchise is far from over; I'm thinking that they're saving Sasuke because he's the transitional MC for the spinoff.
Imagine if clamp offer to do a story of adventure and romance to kishi think anyone would buy it clamp is pretty popular.
Old 2014-11-27, 04:28   Link #1445
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Quote:
I'm not surprised. TBH I wasn't really a Sasuke fan (not into sad emofag characters even though he has all the reasons in the world to behave like that).. but hobo!Sasuke interested me now. LOL

Old 2014-11-27, 11:02   Link #1446
db84x

Send a message via Yahoo to db84x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
I'm not surprised. TBH I wasn't really a Sasuke fan (not into sad emofag characters even though he has all the reasons in the world to behave like that).. but hobo!Sasuke interested me now. LOL
I believe if Sasuke journey made into spin-off manga, it will be interesting one

@ Mikethemaster
It well known that most of WSJ top tier avoid overly use romance since it too complicated for WSJ reader.
db84x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 14:50   Link #1447
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by db84x View Post
I believe if Sasuke journey made into spin-off manga, it will be interesting one

@ Mikethemaster
It well known that most of WSJ top tier avoid overly use romance since it too complicated for WSJ reader.
That just an excuse if you ask me. Other shouen have romance and i am pretty sure its target the same age group, taizai have it even if it obvious romance it's there even Magi have it. Maybe it because they are in different magazines or something but really if jump think their age group can't handle snippits of romance than they are really close minded the new Naruto movie is full on romance with like a little fighting and that sold out. Movies here in America that meant for kids have it so really that just an excuse if you ask me. If they're scared of kids learning of love than they shouldn't have romance mangas in their Magazines and there are few in jump. or do it like what fairy tail spinoff are doing put them in different mags that fit the catagore,Wendy manga is a shojo and they put it in a shojo magazine.

Last edited by Mikethemaster; 2014-11-27 at 22:31.
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 19:52   Link #1448
Pablete
Banned

Rave Master had romance on it.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 20:16   Link #1449
newtype385

newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 22:22   Link #1450
Mikethemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
Rave Master had romance on it.
was rave in jump or weekly shouen magazine?
Old 2014-11-27, 22:24   Link #1451
DJ1107

Jojo had some romance in it......Well Part 1 did anyway (& yes JoJo's Bizarre Adventure was Jump)
DJ1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 09:09   Link #1452
db84x

@ Mikethemaster, Pablete & DJ1107

manga in WSJ which publish in 26 Nov 2014

Quote:
Gakkyuu Houtei (Lead CP / Cover)
Boku no Hero Academia
One Piece
E-Robot (Center color/25p)
Haikyuu
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Hinomaru Zumou
Shokugeki no Soma
Takujou no Ageha (23p)
Bleach (Center Color)
Toriko
Gintama
Isobe
World Trigger =3=
Saiki
Nisekoi
Kochikame
Judos
Hi-Fi Cluster
Sporting Salt
WSJ is never became nice place for romance manga since it targeted teen, focused romance is risky beet since it don't tone well to WSJ reader
Old 2014-11-28, 17:09   Link #1453
real123

I was really surprised to find out that naruto ended up with hinata
I always figured he'll be like lone hokage but this is fine too

PS
I saw the movie trailer , WAS hinata always this pretty I feel like I missed something when I saw her
real123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 23:17   Link #1454
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Hinata went through final stage of puberty and ta-da! Tbh i love Naruhina and I always thought he will end up a love hokage too but I think having a family completes his story hehe

Old 2014-11-30, 04:26   Link #1455
Mikethemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
And all their stalkers are/were calm and collective too. Minato, Hinata, and now Sarda. I guess smart people are attracted to hot blooded personalities
Old 2014-11-30, 04:48   Link #1456
DJ1107

Spoiler for Disney:

You know we make jokes about this but if you imagine scenerio's like "A whole new world" or "I see the light" it is the most heart palpatating thing you will ever feel with these 2......God I'm becoming my sister.....
DJ1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-30, 06:26   Link #1457
db84x

Quote:
Originally Posted by real123 View Post

PS
I saw the movie trailer , WAS hinata always this pretty I feel like I missed something when I saw her
Its Kishimoto plan from beginning since he used DB as Naruto inspiration
Old 2014-12-03, 15:48   Link #1458
newtype385

KonoHana

newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 23:40   Link #1459
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by db84x View Post
Its Kishimoto plan from beginning since he used DB as Naruto inspiration
Oh, that was supposed to parallel DBZ? THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 14:48   Link #1460
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by real123 View Post

PS
I'm glad he got with some one, I'd hate to see him forever alone.

Plus he got with some one who's loved him and respected him since they were little.

I'm soo happy that Naruto ended up with Hinata

Thank you Kishi, best thing you've done for a while.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
official pairings