AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-11-03, 03:06   Link #15341
Knight_SV

bandai will made 00 raiser's MG, and i think they will pull the PG Wing zero and MG wing zero on it
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 03:27   Link #15342
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
I was thinking that they'd make both Exia and 00 MGs, but then the movie came along. My guess is they decided to make 00 a PG because they're probably going to make a MG 00 Quanta, and if there's a MG 00 Raiser as well, it wouldn't sell very well.
I would love to get a MG 00 Quanta right off the bat but im pretty sure its gonna be HG 1/144 first. I'd rather have a PG Exia than PG 00 and just get the MG 00 gundam
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 07:26   Link #15343
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
hg 00 is far from over , now we have transarm cherudim ,seravee and arios. seravee is only good of the three as you get seraphim with it! yet to come are garazzo, suswanoo,gadessa and reborns!
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/124341792
for rich kids only

Last edited by GrahamAker; 2009-11-03 at 07:44.
GrahamAker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 08:32   Link #15344
JHyamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite View Post
Just look at the majority of the previous PG's. The one that sticks right out is the Wing Zero Custom, because it isn't the same-old RX-78-esque model. But the Wing Zero kinda failed, with its heavy wings and loose joints.
Are u sure Wing Zero has loose joint? My PG Wing Zero is totally fine with no loose joints. Dalong 1 also don seem to have too much problems too.

I guess u better check ur source b4 even attempting to compare kits. I had pose my wing gundam numerous times with its wing open and it don't seem to be a problem.

So imo I don agree with ur point of loose joint and heavy wings, wads more being a failure kit. It is overally a good PG.
JHyamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 20:13   Link #15345
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Whats the release date of 00 Raiser Robot Damashii and what does it come with?What price?How big are Robot Damashii pieces anyway,Ive never owned one before.
Old 2009-11-03, 21:01   Link #15346
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Whats the release date of 00 Raiser Robot Damashii and what does it come with?What price?How big are Robot Damashii pieces anyway,Ive never owned one before.
Well, to get the 00 Raiser, you need to buy one of the two Robot Damashii 00 Gundams, and then the 0 Raiser. The 00 Trans-Am Raiser is a special limited exclusive, if you don't live in Japan, you'll need a middle man to get one. The release date for it is around February 2010. Most single packed Robot Damashii figures are priced at 25-35 dollars. Then you have two packs, like Archer Arios, and Seravee Gundam, those can be up to 50 bucks.

If you have anymore questions on the line, shoot me a message, I've been keeping up on all releases and news since the launch was launched last year, I'm totally in love with it.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 21:15   Link #15347
New type of Newtype
Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
The 00 Trans-Am Raiser is a special limited exclusive, if you don't live in Japan, you'll need a middle man to get one.
Strange, I saw a lot of it being sold from where I live.
New type of Newtype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 21:26   Link #15348
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by New type of Newtype View Post
Strange, I saw a lot of it being sold from where I live.
There's a new one coming out, with the GN Sword III, and a REALLY big Raiser Sword effect piece.

It also has a translucent sculpt, and uses the new 007S body.

I'm talking about this one: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2442/...0d6d59576a.jpg
Old 2009-11-03, 21:43   Link #15349
New type of Newtype
Gundam Pilot

Quote:
There's a new one coming out, with the GN Sword III, and a REALLY big Raiser Sword effect piece.

I'm talking about this one: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2442/...0d6d59576a.jpg
Oh, that one. Sorry, I thought it was the first 00 raiser set you were talking about.
Old 2009-11-03, 21:49   Link #15350
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Oh, that one. Sorry, I thought it was the first 00 raiser set you were talking about.
Yeah, it's pretty confusing. Bandai makes no fucking sense at all. They could've just put the GN Sword III with the re-releasing of the O Raiser this month. It's just stupid, really really fucking stupid.
Old 2009-11-03, 22:05   Link #15351
New type of Newtype
Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Yeah, it's pretty confusing. Bandai makes no fucking sense at all. They could've just put the GN Sword III with the re-releasing of the O Raiser this month. It's just stupid, really really fucking stupid.
Well that's Bandai for you.

I went around town today and I saw a MG God Gundam. Is it a good kit? I'm planning to buy it 'cuz it costs as low as a 1/100 NG from the shop I went to.
Old 2009-11-03, 22:30   Link #15352
justsomeguy

Quote:
Well that's Bandai for you.

I went around town today and I saw a MG God Gundam. Is it a good kit? I'm planning to buy it 'cuz it costs as low as a 1/100 NG from the shop I went to.
It's an old kit, but it is capable of high-kicking poses. The inner frame is skinny and lacks details to accommodate its articulation, and IMO the design is rather plain, but otherwise it's the best God Gundam kit there is and holds its own against newer releases.
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 00:40   Link #15353
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:

So.......this new 00,is it a Japan limited thingy?

Quote:
That's Bandai for you,they really like to screw us over us 00 Gundam/Raiser fans.00 Gundam, at its core was designed like that.Us HG 00 Gundam fans have been screwed over by Bandai........alot of times.I owned 5 HG 00s already,plus a few 0 Raisers.Its a good thing the HG 00 is awesome unlike its other model kit counterparts at least.

For me,I plan to do some painting experiments anyway,so the extra HGs are what I needed,so I would have to buy something regardless.

They're not stupid,they're smart and greedy but they are a company that wants profits and this is just a business starategy and we DONT have to buy it.....its just........just.......just,well thats what the Gundam 00 anime was made for,to seduce our minds.I cant blame them totally really.
Old 2009-11-04, 00:51   Link #15354
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
So.......this new 00,is it a Japan limited thingy?

That's Bandai for you,they really like to screw us over us 00 Gundam/Raiser fans.00 Gundam, at its core was designed like that.Us HG 00 Gundam fans have been screwed over by Bandai........alot of times.I owned 5 HG 00s already,plus a few 0 Raisers.Its a good thing the HG 00 is awesome unlike its other model kit counterparts at least.

For me,I plan to do some painting experiments anyway,so the extra HGs are what I needed,so I would have to buy something regardless.

They're not stupid,they're smart and greedy but they are a company that wants profits and this is just a business starategy and we DONT have to buy it.....its just........just.......just,well thats what the Gundam 00 anime was made for,to seduce our minds.I cant blame them totally really.
Yep. But you're not without any luck. Some online stores specialize in ordering exclusives from Japan.

I hear this website is pretty fair: http://www.angolz.com/home/productDe...PLU=0000108640
Old 2009-11-04, 12:00   Link #15355
CandleStick
Lighting Up the Night

Send a message via AIM to CandleStick
Only problem with that site is that it hasn't been released yet. It's a mid-February release and that site doesn't say anything about that. Not trustworthy maybe? Iono.

Besides that, I'm really interested in it. Just need a decent place to order from =/
CandleStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 13:07   Link #15356
BioRanger

Hey guys, I'm thinking of buying the MG Astray Blue Frame Second Revise. I'd like to know it's pros and cons.
BioRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 18:03   Link #15357
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Yep. But you're not without any luck. Some online stores specialize in ordering exclusives from Japan.

I hear this website is pretty fair: http://www.angolz.com/home/productDe...PLU=0000108640
No,I meant the new normal RD 00 Raiser.If there is one.
Old 2009-11-04, 20:11   Link #15358
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
No,I meant the new normal RD 00 Raiser.If there is one.
Yes, there is a new RD 00 Raiser, but they don't come packed together. You have to buy the RD 007S, and the 0 Raiser.
Old 2009-11-04, 20:38   Link #15359
X207
Gamyūsa

has bandai released the MSJ-04 Fantong and MSJ-06II-LC Tieren Long-Range Cannon Type? i know they're butt ugly but it would probably interesting to own one. i wish they'd release a P204QX Lightning Strike Gundam
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 20:39   Link #15360
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
has bandai released the MSJ-04 Fantong and MSJ-06II-LC Tieren Long-Range Cannon Type? i know they're butt ugly but it would probably interesting to own one.
The Long-Range Cannon I think has been released. 1/144 scale I believe, no Fantong though.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy