mmm where to start, missed 2 much stuff. Here we go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7EV3n

http://upl.mine.nu/uplfolders/upload9/me_4_18_03.JPG
http://upl.mine.nu/uplfolders/upload9/me_6_19_03.JPG

those pics are from 1year ago i think~!
(and again~! please tell me if you're tired of myface T.T
then I sure will stop posting anymore )
Tired of your face?! no Seven, nobody is tired of your face You are a real cute girl. You also look like the cute girl, Lei Fang in the game Dead or Alive in the 2nd picture of yours. Here's a picture of her: http://www.doa2hc.com/images/pics/leifang/large01.jpg
I'm right huh?

Shift in the pic: http://gallery.thevboard.com/users/...ain/Image12.jpg
you look like your stabbing yourself, so i'm just wondering did u do that pose on purpose or it just looked like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7EV3n

haha ~~ what are you doing in front of your computer? =p
YOu seriously know kungfu??
you're probably very stronge ~!! (Talking to Shift)
I know Kung Fu, so I guess im strong?

Dark Zero , I agree with Cammie , you look like Antonio Banderas. You are a mexican right? Cuz you look so much like a mexican.

nak, I just checked your profile to see how old are you (Cuz I couldn't tell ur age by looking at ur pic, so I was curious ) then i can see that your 16 years old and ur b-day is 17 april. Mine is 11 April and im also 16 years old...WE RULE! serisouly, the reason why I said this, you don't look like a 16 years old, maybe u look like an 18 years old. Don't think of it as a bad complaiment. I just think that your lucky cuz I'm kinda a short and I hate that so from far, u think im a 14 years old but when u see my face, I do look like a 16 years old.
To answer your question about ricebag, (cuz hes didn't answer it, I think he already left the forum) hes not a fillipino , he's from Cambodge.
hey ricebad , so I guess thats how you look when you play tennis
ShadowX114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 00:54   Link #1522
nak
Squishy

Send a message via AIM to nak
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowX114
nak, I just checked your profile to see how old are you (Cuz I couldn't tell ur age by looking at ur pic, so I was curious ) then i can see that your 16 years old and ur b-day is 17 april. Mine is 11 April and im also 16 years old...WE RULE! serisouly, the reason why I said this, you don't look like a 16 years old, maybe u look like an 18 years old. Don't think of it as a bad complaiment. I just think that your lucky cuz I'm kinda a short and I hate that so from far, u think im a 14 years old but when u see my face, I do look like a 16 years old.
To answer your question about ricebag, (cuz hes didn't answer it, I think he already left the forum) hes not a fillipino , he's from Cambodge.
hey ricebad , so I guess thats how you look when you play tennis
Yay! go aries. ^_^ actually...most ppl mistake me for a freshman in my school. ><
nak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 01:11   Link #1523
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by nak
Yay! go aries. ^_^ actually...most ppl mistake me for a freshman in my school. ><
I have always looked a lot younger than I am (by 3-4 years or so). I'm hoping that means that I'm going to still look young when I'm old Oh man, if only I could show you guys my highschool ID picture from freshman year. I look like I'm 8 years old, people loved laughing at it
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 01:19   Link #1524
nak
Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
I have always looked a lot younger than I am (by 3-4 years or so). I'm hoping that means that I'm going to still look young when I'm old Oh man, if only I could show you guys my highschool ID picture from freshman year. I look like I'm 8 years old, people loved laughing at it
least its not as bad as my first day in highschool as a freshman. first thing they said to me while i was late to class was "I'm sorry, the middle school is next door, do you want me to show you?"

;_; <---me after the teacher said that
Old 2004-02-22, 01:20   Link #1525
Dark Zero

Send a message via AIM to Dark Zero
Quote:

Dark Zero , I agree with Cammie , you look like Antonio Banderas. You are a mexican right? Cuz you look so much like a mexican.

Someone just dug themselves an early grave -_- Either that, or you don't know how the HELL a mexican looks.....
Dark Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 01:21   Link #1526
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro

Don't I look so uber kool playing with my Kazoooo.
heh thats not really me the Kazoozers made me do it....
I cant see the KAZOO..it looks like a chicken wing to me! Maybe I am just ignorant of the many forms a KAZOO can take.. ;_;

Kimura Sensei- that is one mysterious blue void you are standing in!
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 01:25   Link #1527
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by nak
least its not as bad as my first day in highschool as a freshman. first thing they said to me while i was late to class was "I'm sorry, the middle school is next door, do you want me to show you?"

;_; <---me after the teacher said that
I can top that. When I was a senior in high school, captain of the cross country team, loved by all (well, not really) one night we were having our pre-meet feast in the school cafeteria after practice. Some freshmen girls were trying to get signatures from people so they could run for student body, and the freshmen on my team pointed them in my direction (only freshmen could sign for freshmen signatures). They came up to me and said "Excuse me, can you please sign this petition?"

The whole cafeteria was in an uproar, even the parents. *sigh* Well it was funny
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 01:30   Link #1528
ShadowX114
is my nickname

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
When I was in 4th grade, people thought I was in 2nd grade

I still have this problem. I'm the shortest between my friends. Sux...sux so bad.

Dark Zero I'm so sorry. I think that calling u a mexican is an insult for you. I'm so sorry, didn't mean to insult you.
ShadowX114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 01:38   Link #1529
Dark Zero

Send a message via AIM to Dark Zero
Quote:
Dark Zero I'm so sorry. I think that calling u a mexican is an insult for you. I'm so sorry, didn't mean to insult you.
You damn skippy it is! (no offense to any mexicans out there ) BTW Banderas is SPANISH, and no I'm not spanish, and no, I don't think my picture resembles any mexican at all, look at it again -_- (I'm portuguese goddamit!) Thats WAY far off from a mexican.........And i was tanned in that picture....so, umm err...ya!

I'll forgive you this time, but next time I'll have to castrate you.
Dark Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 01:41   Link #1530
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
People still ask me if i'm 16 even though i'm 22.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 01:45   Link #1531
nak
Squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
People still ask me if i'm 16 even though i'm 22.
You have the same problem my brother does. no words can expain how happy he was when he didnt have to show his ID for drinks at a pub b/c he for once was taken for 21 and up
Old 2004-02-22, 03:01   Link #1532
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
I can relate to you ppl who feel the pain of being called younger then they are. My case may not be as severe, but I'm seen as a freshmen in highschool when I'm a freshmen in college. I'll be 20 this year yet I am mistaken as a 16 year old....but I always look at it this way when I'm 30 I'll be going ha to all the other 30 year olds who look 30 while I'm mistaken as a 26 year old ;p
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 09:15   Link #1533
-JW-

-JW- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 09:24   Link #1534
BME
Belldandy Fanboy

Location: Stockholm, Sweden, Where Polar bears roam the streets
A picture of me from wednesday last week during an excercise

http://upl.mine.nu/uplfolders/upload9/BME.jpg
BME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 11:28   Link #1535
Kimura-sensei
Retired AOne Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
Kimura Sensei- that is one mysterious blue void you are standing in!
Nah, that's just the background for my NYCC ID badge. They want some contrast.
Kimura-sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 13:28   Link #1536
Vintersorg
Evolution Purgatory

http://home.comcast.net/~seanharr/me.JPG

That's a junior year picture for high school (I went to a private school, in case you couldn't tell), taken in September 2000. Obviously I look older now, and my hair is a bit longer.

http://home.comcast.net/~seanharr/me2.JPG

This one was taken about a month earlier than the first one. If anyone can guess what city that is in the background, I'll give you a pack of M&M's
Vintersorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 14:11   Link #1537
demoneclipse
Ride on Shooting Star

Send a message via AIM to demoneclipse
*sigh* i look older than everyone, so i look like im 16.
demoneclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 14:55   Link #1538
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Quote:
Originally Posted by -JW-
I can feel the terror....
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 22:18   Link #1539
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi

Also submitted to the lain contest, but since this is *also* a picture of me. I can post it here as well. I have a few other pictures But I figured I'd spread them out so I don't do a sudden flood of JAppi pictuers.
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 22:24   Link #1540
Orochi
8-headed Dragon.

Send a message via AIM to Orochi
Aw. I would totally post, but I don't have an webspace. If I knew people, I'd offer to show you through AIM, but...I've posted what, like 10 times here?

^_^ If anyone actually wants cool pictures of some freak with red dreadlocks doing one-handed handstands, though...IM me.

Orochi Diabolus.
Orochi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photo