AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-11-28, 00:14   Link #1541
Wandering Soul

That last page was full of feels.

Even in that situation Karasuma can still show the students how much he trusts them.
Old 2015-11-28, 15:39   Link #1542
Random14

Ah, Korosensei, always thinking of the students. Wonder how big the yearbook will be by the time the students break through.

Yeah, the principal isn't happy. Not so sure about Karasuma hyping up the new soldier character- 3 times stronger than him? Considering his fights earlier, that's saying something. Oh well, it'll probably just come down to "don't have to fight him, just assassinate him" trick again. Nice to see Karasuma helping out as much as he can.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-28, 17:16   Link #1543
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Ah, Korosensei, always thinking of the students. Wonder how big the yearbook will be by the time the students break through.
at least after this whole stuff is over the students will have a lot of pictures XD
Quote:
Yeah, the principal isn't happy. Not so sure about Karasuma hyping up the new soldier character- 3 times stronger than him? Considering his fights earlier, that's saying something. Oh well, it'll probably just come down to "don't have to fight him, just assassinate him" trick again. Nice to see Karasuma helping out as much as he can.
i lol'ed, "he can tear a lion apart", wtf, isnt he a superbeing too?

either way, lets see how the students will stop the whole govrnment

PS: what can the students do if they reach the sphere? they should try to destroy one of the sphere-thingy-machines, with one destroyed koro-sensei would be able to escape :/ what good will it do if they reach that place?

PSS: i wonder where bitch-sensei is
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-28, 17:18   Link #1544
bakato

Wonder what Shiro's planning?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-28, 20:10   Link #1545
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Wonder what Shiro's planning?
What ever he had plan will most likey be a danger for the whole world and the World kind of gave him everything because to what we know he was the only one who knew how to create Anti-Matter I mean it would not be hard for him to change the Anti-Matter canon in space to a weapons to destorys planet, not just kill Koro, as I said the World just gave itself to Shiro, even if goverment assassin kill Koro the World is still doom because Death II have now became a superweapon and the space canon if it is not destory after this will end up in Shiro hand.

So I will just say this congratulations Shiro you have done what so many people have try, taking over the world

In the end the government shot itself in the foot, just like real life.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-28, 20:20   Link #1546
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
What ever he had plan will most likey be a danger for the whole world and the World kind of gave him everything because to what we know he was the only one who knew how to create Anti-Matter I mean it would not be hard for him to change the Anti-Matter canon in space to a weapons to destorys planet, not just kill Koro, as I said the World just gave itself to Shiro, even if goverment assassin kill Koro the World is still doom because Death II have now became a superweapon and the space canon if it is not destory after this will end up in Shiro hand.

So I will just say this congratulations Shiro you have done what so many people have try, taking over the world

In the end the government shot itself in the foot, just like real life.
But whatever it is could be an opportunity for Koroe-sensei to make himself a hero.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-28, 20:33   Link #1547
The 48th Ronin

I guess Korosensei will sacrifice himself to save the world.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 17:45   Link #1548
Ushio the Omega

chapter 167 Deep-throat teacher lol.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 20:45   Link #1549
Twi

How the heck did she fit something as thick that in there?

Edit: The controller, I mean. I swear the innuendo was unintentional.
Old 2015-12-05, 01:15   Link #1550
Wandering Soul

I swear Bitch sensei's skills nevee cease to amaze me. How did she fit all that in her throat?

Nice to see even after learning the truth, Nagisa's mother still plans on supporting him.
Old 2015-12-05, 02:34   Link #1551
LevelSeven

^ she has her ways >_>

And now lets get prepared for nagisa f*cking up the "i tear a lion apart"-guy
Old 2015-12-05, 03:18   Link #1552
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Let's take the story and make some predictions:

Yanagisawa is nowhere to be seen as we can expect he and Number Two (Former God of Death) was a wild card to this fight and final battle. He expected to be drawn out when Houjou's squad was defeated by Class E Squad.

For Class E Squad let's expect some injuries or fall down but not killed in progress as we know how Gakuho will do as he can brainwash Houjou just like he brainwash the press so easily if Class E was killed in battle. Karma and his squad could be heading out to defeat the guy that flirting Yada before and Nagisa could taking Houjou head-on to polish himself again as an assassin.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 15:49   Link #1553
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
I swear Bitch sensei's skills nevee cease to amaze me. How did she fit all that in her throat?

Nice to see even after learning the truth, Nagisa's mother still plans on supporting him.
Lol the more impressive part is taking it out when she needs to at a moment's notice.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 08:11   Link #1554
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

The new spinoff manga is so goddamn good. The first chapter just got translated. This might be even better than the main series. Holy Moly. I cracked up so hard reading this. This was done so well.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2015-12-09, 09:09   Link #1555
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Yanagisawa will be a wild card, i expect he can do something was more than just waiting for laser to smash Koro-sensei again.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 21:16   Link #1556
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

hahahaha the author must be Metal Gear Solid fan

EDIT: WAIT!! Any chance for ones of student die?? i mean after all this guy using real guns and rifles after all
and the snake guy totally dangerous he wont rampage without hurt anybody
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 23:56   Link #1557
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

You people should read the spin-off it's a parody of Dragon Quest. It's actually ridiculously good. It did well enough to freaking get a 7/9 page color one-shot. THAT'S saying something. It was even more ridiculous than the main series lol. I laughed so hard.

Old 2015-12-12, 06:11   Link #1558
Sixth
Hu Tao

I feel silly to think that those soldiers will give the students a hard time and push them to the limit in the past. This chapter showed to me that those soldiers were not a good enough to fight those students in their territory. Hope the "divine soldier" live up to his name.

Also lol at the "nameless" guy. No one care his name.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-12, 06:12   Link #1559
LevelSeven

haha, the kids are taking out professionals like nothing XD

and now i hope we see nagisa vs lion-tearing-man, i want to see a bloodlust that can disort space and kill lesser beings XD lets go into the supernatural area
Old 2015-12-12, 06:14   Link #1560
Sixth
Hu Tao

So who was the guy who get thrown up in the end of the chapter?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, school