AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-12-31, 16:49   Link #1541
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Like the tactic used by Nobunaga, if one row of muskets don't work, use two. If that don't, use three, and so on... Something like that, a brute force tactic.
How does that make Kiba being able to produce unique, one-of-a-kind swords not nonsensical?
Old 2015-12-31, 17:57   Link #1542
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Now i`ve finished reading all posts
two questions i have
First one , it is really said that Sirzechs was killed ?
Second one , more like a suggestion . We all know that the Super Devils will be Ise , Vali , Kiba , Gasper and Ajuka but the 6 one could it be Saji ( mastering the full power of Vitria ) ?
Also if ise would have inherited the GR power it would have been an easy task to wipe Loki`scurse . Or maybe this thing that keeps him busy is maintaining the dimensional gap?
Old 2015-12-31, 18:01   Link #1543
Chichiryuushintei

I don't think so. I recall it was said he was no longer a Maou in the future, but that was it, as far as I remember.

Saji becoming a Super Devil instead of Sairaorg? The world will be burned and grinded to ash and dust if that ever happens.
Old 2015-12-31, 18:08   Link #1544
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Rizevim was a Super Devil because of his hax power , the SGC . Also Saji hax power like vitria flames fully mastered can be dangerous as well . But a Sairaorg in 30 years with his sacred gear at full power can be called a super devil as well . Maybe in ex volume 5 we will know who is the 6th transcendent being .
Old 2015-12-31, 18:17   Link #1545
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Rizevim was a Super Devil because of his hax power , the SGC . Also Saji hax power like vitria flames fully mastered can be dangerous as well . But a Sairaorg in 30 years with his sacred gear at full power can be called a super devil as well . Maybe in ex volume 5 we will know who is the 6th transcendent being .
No, Rizevim was a Super Devil because he was strong as fuck. SGC had nothing to do with surviving Michael's all out attack without as much as a scratch. SGC only cancels SGs.

Even with those hax abilities, Vritra was considered the weakest of the Dragon Kings. Saji using the Vritra Promotion needed the help of another Dragon King to subdue Yasaka.
Old 2015-12-31, 18:30   Link #1546
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Quote:
Even with those hax abilities, Vritra was considered the weakest of the Dragon Kings. Saji using the Vritra Promotion needed the help of another Dragon King to subdue Yasaka.
In term of power Vitria was the weakest but in term of hax is the best . Also Saji at that time didnt even had the balance breaker and he barely controlled himself . So yeah

Also i wish you all a Happy New Year!
Old 2015-12-31, 18:37   Link #1547
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
How does that make Kiba being able to produce unique, one-of-a-kind swords not nonsensical?
Bro, I said imitations, not the exact replica, even if it closely resembles the original, it is not. As long as it imitates the chosen weapon to an effective degree, and being able to produce that imitation, that was what i was proposing. Creating an exact copy of the original would madness, not to mention impossible.
Old 2015-12-31, 18:42   Link #1548
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
uhm how about Kiba 2 combine SG fusing into one and mutating to a Longinus which has an ability to create unique weapon "God Slayer Sword" that can injured or kill low lvl god is that possible. ^^?
Old 2015-12-31, 18:48   Link #1549
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
In term of power Vitria was the weakest but in term of hax is the best . Also Saji at that time didnt even had the balance breaker and he barely controlled himself . So yeah

Also i wish you all a Happy New Year!
Even with said hax Vritra never showed to be near Tannin's or Fafnir's tier.

The BB is just a more controlled form of that transformation. It's not stronger. And he was in control at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Bro, I said imitations, not the exact replica, even if it closely resembles the original, it is not. As long as it imitates the chosen weapon to an effective degree, and being able to produce that imitation, that was what i was proposing. Creating an exact copy of the original would madness, not to mention impossible.
If it has the same power and attributres, it already is an exact copy. That's the meaning of copy.
Old 2015-12-31, 18:56   Link #1550
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

@Chichiryuushintei: if I remember Kiba's sword are unique and didn't copy to other sworld wielder, it is own imagination "unless he just make standard holy and demon sword in haste" probably the author will add a God Slaying Sword to his arsenal. ^^?
Old 2015-12-31, 19:00   Link #1551
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
@Chichiryuushintei: if I remember Kiba's sword are unique and didn't copy to other sworld wielder, it is own imagination "unless he just make standard holy and demon sword in haste" probably the author will add a God Slaying Sword to his arsenal. ^^?
His swords aren't unique at all. They are mass-produced by the Heavens, and the only reason they needed one to analyze first is because Holy and Demonic energies aren't supposed to mix. After that they could make them in mass, which makes Kiba's ability quite expendable.

The legendaries swords are unique because they are ONE OF A KIND. There is only ONE Caliburn, ONE Complete Excalibur, ONE Gram, One Ascalon, ONE Tyrfing, ONE Durandal and etc...
Old 2015-12-31, 19:02   Link #1552
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

@Chichiryuushintei: how about him creating a God/Transcendental Slaying Sword due the effect of his SG mutating to a Longinus will that be considered unique. ^^?
Old 2015-12-31, 19:06   Link #1553
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
@Chichiryuushintei: how about him creating a God Slaying Sword will that be unique. ^^?
Depends. I can buy it if it's something that he can only do with a lot of charging/preparation time, but if he just becomes able to spam hundreds pof them easily, it'll be bullshit.

Even the STRONGEST LONGINUS is just ONE God-Slaying weapon. Being able to make as many as he wants would be just stupid.
Old 2015-12-31, 19:10   Link #1554
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

@Chichiryuushintei: it will be possible if it evolve to a Longinus the cost is his severe stamina cost and bit low tier to other Longinuses but having them many can kill God or Transcendental Beings. .___.
Old 2015-12-31, 19:14   Link #1555
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Or maybe Issei inherited Great Red's power over dreams and is trying to use it to enter Asia's dreams in order to wake her up.
But it's probably taking him a long time because of how strong the curse is.

Thank you Variabug for providing the raws and Ariel_Saeba for doing the summaries

So Issei & Vali are not counted as transcendental beings? (Transcendental beings why does that sound so cool?)
So Ise and Vali aren't Super Devils? Could it be that they've already surpassed that level, though? I mean, after all, they're the Twin Heavenly Dragons and have likely already mastered their respective Sacred Gears in the future, which would mean they've already reached (and in Ise's case, surpassed) the level of power Ddraig and Albion had before they were sealed into Sacred Gears - Vali could also have surpassed the power Albion had before sealed, too. And Ise also has DxD mode, which possesses the power of the Dragon God Ophis. If the Twin Heavenly Dragons are more powerful than even Super Devils, that would mean the reason that Ise and Vali aren't considered to be Super Devils is that they're already much more more powerful than Super Devils due to having mastered the powers of the Twin Heavenly Dragons.

@Drago: As Chichi said, Rizevim isn't a Super Devil only because of the Sacred Gear Canceler. He does also possess enough sheer power to be one. He was, after all, able to tank multiple Light Spears from Michael without trouble, manically laughing all the while. He may be the weakest Super Devil, but he's still extremely powerful as the son of the original Maou Lucifer, and it isn't just because he has the Sacred Gear Canceler. It must also be because he inherited the power of Lucifer. [It feels weird to keep referring to him as if he were still alive, but I have to since the part where he's killed in Volume 20 hasn't been translated yet.]

Anyway, I do think Sairaorg and Kiba could both be Super Devils. If there are six of them, then since Ise and Vali aren't counted among them, we still have room for two more, which means that Kiba and Sairaorg could both be included as well.

Edit: Two posts late.
I'm not sure I like the prospect of another Longinus being a made - we're looking at a possible 14th Longinus, you know? Um, I'm kind of fine with it, but am partly unsure if it's okay for the series itself.

By the way, before I forget: I just got done reading Slash/Dog. I'm surprised that Himejima Suzaku, whom the Suzerain of the Himejima Clan seems to trust so much, wants to accept even the darkness of the Clan by taking Akeno and Tobio both back into the Clan. I'd love it if she can do it, but it seems like that Suzerain won't allow it easily (if at all).
Old 2015-12-31, 19:16   Link #1556
TXBPNTVN

Quote:
No, Rizevim was a Super Devil because he was strong as fuck. SGC had nothing to do with surviving Michael's all out attack without as much as a scratch. SGC only cancels SGs.

Bold 1 : Yeah.People just keep conveniently forgetting about this fact when they want to downplay Rizevim

Bold 2 : Agree.Seriously,why would someone put Saji before Sairaorg in the list of to-be-transcendental being ?
TXBPNTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-31, 19:17   Link #1557
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
If it has the same power and attributres, it already is an exact copy. That's the meaning of copy.
Copy - a thing made to be similar or identical to another.

By this definition, not every copy is a carbon(or exact) copy.

Also, by your words, even if the power and attributes are same, that does not mean the efficiency/ power usage/ etc. are the same.
Old 2015-12-31, 19:18   Link #1558
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

do wonder if they can create ASG of True Longinus, Holy Grail and Holy Cross, I wonder their counter balance will be. 0_0
Old 2015-12-31, 19:22   Link #1559
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Since it seems I edited my previous post late, I'll post again here what I had said in the Edit back there:

Quote:
I'm not sure I like the prospect of another Longinus being a made - we're looking at a possible 14th Longinus, you know? Um, I'm kind of fine with it, but am partly unsure if it's okay for the series itself.

By the way, before I forget: I just got done reading Slash/Dog. I'm surprised that Himejima Suzaku, whom the Suzerain of the Himejima Clan seems to trust so much, wants to accept even the darkness of the Clan by taking Akeno and Tobio both back into the Clan. I'd love it if she can do it, but it seems like that Suzerain won't allow it easily (if at all).
@Kusa: Artificial Sacred Gear versions of the Holy Grail types (since there were originally more than one "Holy Grail" Sacred Gears), the Holy Cross and the True Longinus, huh? That'd be interesting, if it can be done.
Old 2015-12-31, 19:25   Link #1560
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

ASG Holy Grail Effect instead the original effect it can only dead people/supernatural being without will of their own, uhm is that possible. ^^?