AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-03-17, 11:30   Link #1541
CaptainAbortion

hi again,

ok apart from my old request of 16:18 of bleach 114 i have another request :O any body know what song plays at bleach 203 when Aizen calls forth those 3 espada?it ends at about when Ulquirroha gets out of that dimension he was sent to by Grimmjow earlier,anybody got some clues???!!?
CaptainAbortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 22:37   Link #1542
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
i want couple Question answered

Isshin: ichigo dad when he spoke to Ryūken he told him he got his shinigami power back does that mean that 20 yrs ago isshin and ryuken where friends and fighting hollow or something?

second question: when ichigo help out SS why did not the 1 captain commander whats his name take notice of ichigo last name and release that his the son of former captain

3rd question if ishin knows about vizards and aizen would that mean he was there in time when former captain & lieutenants turn into vizards in turn of of pendulum 100 yrs ago

4 question ishin knows urahara so they must of known each other when they both captain in SS so basically he know all about his son and the fact of what happening
Old 2009-03-17, 23:00   Link #1543
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
i want couple Question answered

Isshin: ichigo dad when he spoke to Ryūken he told him he got his shinigami power back does that mean that 20 yrs ago isshin and ryuken where friends and fighting hollow or something?

second question: when ichigo help out SS why did not the 1 captain commander whats his name take notice of ichigo last name and release that his the son of former captain

3rd question if ishin knows about vizards and aizen would that mean he was there in time when former captain & lieutenants turn into vizards in turn of of pendulum 100 yrs ago

4 question ishin knows urahara so they must of known each other when they both captain in SS so basically he know all about his son and the fact of what happening
1) unknown but likely. They do seem to still be friends and acourding to the Souls Data book Ryūken was who Isshin was trying to speak with when calling to get the more injured people moved when the person on the other line said they couldn't take them when Chad got hurt.

2) Unkown either Isshin changed his name or the captain commander has no information about him.

3) possable but he seems not to know the full story calling the vizzards crimenals that used forbdin tech to gain more power.

4) Isshin clearly knows what is going on maybe even more so then Ichigo.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 23:01   Link #1544
Meisterdieb

Dang, kagato beat me to it.

1) They know each other. I wouldn't call them friends, they are way too cold shoulder to each other. Reminds me a lot of how Ishida and Ichigo interact - while Ichigo considers Ishida a friend, Ishida considers him his rival/enemy (at least he claims so). I think 20 years only is the time that Isshin was without his powers. We don't really know how long ago he left SS, or why.
2) Either Kurosaki isn't Isshin's original name or he never was part of SS. Since he shows up in shinigami outfit, it seems plausible that he changed his name.
3) We don't know. My opinion is, that Isshin is one of the captains we haven't seen yet. (But that wouldn't explain why Shinji doesn't recognize his reiatsu - but then again how exact is this reiatsu detection anyway or how could a reiatsu change simply by being stronger. Plus Urahara could have changed its "taste")
4) That question is inzteresting but a little silly (a fallacy): just because Isshin knows Urahara doesn't mean they had to know each other when they were captains. And Urahara probaly knew Ichigo was Isshin's son because he was living in the neighborhood (ok, I have no clue how far apart they live). At the latest Urahara knew Isshin was Ichigo's father when Isshin introduced himself while killing the Grand Fisher.
For all we know, they could have met when Isshin left SS.

Short answer: we just don't know anything about Isshin

My hope: Urahara knows a lot more and represents the "Anti- Aizen" (meaning he has a great plan for all this)

Last edited by Meisterdieb; 2009-03-17 at 23:17.
Meisterdieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 00:55   Link #1545
hollowification

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
1) unknown but likely. They do seem to still be friends and acourding to the Souls Data book Ryūken was who Isshin was trying to speak with when calling to get the more injured people moved when the person on the other line said they couldn't take them when Chad got hurt.

2) Unkown either Isshin changed his name or the captain commander has no information about him.

3) possable but he seems not to know the full story calling the vizzards crimenals that used forbdin tech to gain more power.

4) Isshin clearly knows what is going on maybe even more so then Ichigo.

1 yes i know that when i watched it in first few episode but i think ryuken knew about his was shinigami when he came to living world i think he was one who saw him

2 hmm i guess but i wonder few other shinigami who came into his house meet his ishin to help out ichigo i thought they where over 100 yr or older might of know who he really was

3 yeah but remember the 46 room people who judge them as criminal of obtaining hollow power so isshin calls them as criminals

4 yeah but does isshin know that ichigo is a vizard or does he already know

and new question has pop up

5. ishin knows urahara because he got his gigai body from him but problem is why does not urahara not tell ichigo that he knows his father.

6 why does not ishin does show ichigo his shinigami power he knows the stuff around him why not let him give his son helping hand
Old 2009-03-18, 01:03   Link #1546
hollowification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisterdieb View Post
Dang, kagato beat me to it.

1) They know each other. I wouldn't call them friends, they are way too cold shoulder to each other. Reminds me a lot of how Ishida and Ichigo interact - while Ichigo considers Ishida a friend, Ishida considers him his rival/enemy (at least he claims so). I think 20 years only is the time that Isshin was without his powers. We don't really know how long ago he left SS, or why.
2) Either Kurosaki isn't Isshin's original name or he never was part of SS. Since he shows up in shinigami outfit, it seems plausible that he changed his name.
3) We don't know. My opinion is, that Isshin is one of the captains we haven't seen yet. (But that wouldn't explain why Shinji doesn't recognize his reiatsu - but then again how exact is this reiatsu detection anyway or how could a reiatsu change simply by being stronger. Plus Urahara could have changed its "taste")
4) That question is inzteresting but a little silly (a fallacy): just because Isshin knows Urahara doesn't mean they had to know each other when they were captains. And Urahara probaly knew Ichigo was Isshin's son because he was living in the neighborhood (ok, I have no clue how far apart they live). At the latest Urahara knew Isshin was Ichigo's father when Isshin introduced himself while killing the Grand Fisher.
For all we know, they could have met when Isshin left SS.

Short answer: we just don't know anything about Isshin

My hope: Urahara knows a lot more and represents the "Anti- Aizen" (meaning he has a great plan for all this)
4th question i think urahara knew more about isshin he knows his married he knows the fact it was that hollow grand fisher who killed his wife when meeting ichigo he was not all shocked when was shinigami
Old 2009-03-18, 01:35   Link #1547
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAbortion View Post
any body know what song plays at bleach 203 when Aizen calls forth those 3 espada?it ends at about when Ulquirroha gets out of that dimension he was sent to by Grimmjow earlier,anybody got some clues???!!?
Its from Bleach OST 3 Track 19 : Anguish
Old 2009-03-18, 08:02   Link #1548
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
1 yes i know that when i watched it in first few episode but i think ryuken knew about his was shinigami when he came to living world i think he was one who saw him

2 hmm i guess but i wonder few other shinigami who came into his house meet his ishin to help out ichigo i thought they where over 100 yr or older might of know who he really was

3 yeah but remember the 46 room people who judge them as criminal of obtaining hollow power so isshin calls them as criminals

4 yeah but does isshin know that ichigo is a vizard or does he already know

and new question has pop up

5. ishin knows urahara because he got his gigai body from him but problem is why does not urahara not tell ichigo that he knows his father.

6 why does not ishin does show ichigo his shinigami power he knows the stuff around him why not let him give his son helping hand
1.Even without seeing him he can do his thread trick and see who he really is, maybe he was really hurt in a fight and went to his hospital, who knows.
2.Isshin is more of a mystery than Aizen himself, let's just leave the poor guy be until his time to shine comes.
3.They can't just kick their captains and not tell the people why, that's probably what they let the public know.
4.Assuming he knows Urahara, he should know what Ichigo really is.
5.Isshin requested that his real identity remain secret.
6.Same as above, he just doesn't want Ichigo to know.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 20:12   Link #1549
CaptainAbortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Its from Bleach OST 3 Track 19 : Anguish
thanks duuuddee!!!
CaptainAbortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 20:54   Link #1550
hollowification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
1.Even without seeing him he can do his thread trick and see who he really is, maybe he was really hurt in a fight and went to his hospital, who knows.
2.Isshin is more of a mystery than Aizen himself, let's just leave the poor guy be until his time to shine comes.
3.They can't just kick their captains and not tell the people why, that's probably what they let the public know.
4.Assuming he knows Urahara, he should know what Ichigo really is.
5.Isshin requested that his real identity remain secret.
6.Same as above, he just doesn't want Ichigo to know.

5 yeah if ichigo would of founded out about his dad he would never forgive him

6 as above ichigo never forgive his father because he did not save his mother
Old 2009-03-18, 22:12   Link #1551
Meisterdieb

Quote:
4th question i think urahara knew more about isshin he knows his married he knows the fact it was that hollow grand fisher who killed his wife when meeting ichigo he was not all shocked when was shinigami
I think the fact that Urahara knows all this is indicating that theys met in the real world.
And anyway, my point was actually that the way the original question was posed was a fallacy. Of course, there is the possibility that the knew each other back in SS.
But saying because they know each other now, they must have known each other back then does not logically follow.

Quote:
5 yeah if ichigo would of founded out about his dad he would never forgive him

6 as above ichigo never forgive his father because he did not save his mother
re: 5) I don't see Ichigo reacting that way giving how he handled similar situations and since he didn't tell anyone about his own powers either. His previous "fights" with his father were more or less just for comic relief.

re: 6)I'm not sure if I remember this right, but didn't Isshin say something that he wasn't anywhere near enough to help when his wife was attacked.
Plus, Ichigo being Ichigo he would still blame himslef, since -ignoring that he was a 6yo crybaby- he should have been able to save his mother alone.
Old 2009-03-18, 22:23   Link #1552
Blade_ Runner
Banned

Isshin didn't have his powers. He got them back during the Arrancar Arc.

That is a fact according to Bleach Manga. Anything else is speculation and should be discounted.

Let's just say, that all of the fans know exactly the same info when it comes to Isshin. NOTHING
Blade_ Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 15:53   Link #1553
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisterdieb View Post
@Mr. Johnny 5
#1) I'm not sure myself but I seem to remember that what was said was if he got 10 Vastro Lordes under his command SS would be up the creek.

#2) For one, Urahara- as I have recently been told- is operating in hiding -he's black market. And he never tries to enter SS.
Yoruichi does enter SS but it doesn't look like a normal visit. We see Soi Fon trying to kill her when she first came back, but then again we know (naughty as we are) that Soi Fon is in love with Yoruichi and couldn't kill her anyway.

We actually don't see any official contact between those expatriates and SS officials. If they talk to someone from there, those are either outlaws or renegades themselves or tend to not be as rule-lawyering themselves.

#3) And don't know where you get that Byakuya and Yoruichi were close. When we see the flashback in TBTP we see her belittling and making fun of an already proud Byakuya. And his reaction to her is more like envy and severe dislike.
Also don't forget: Byakuya was willing (or at least it looked that way) to let his sister die for some bogus law - I don't think that someone like that would have had a problem with killing a friend who commited some crime (under an equally bogus law if we know anything about SS).

As I remember it, Byakuya's set mind was swayed by Ichigo's emotional outcry about how some laws mustn't be followed because they are idiotic.(There's this scene I remember where Byakuya's eyes open wide with shock/recognition of the truth in Ichigo's words). Buzt he was still fighting Ichigo. Then Ichigo either actually beat Byakuya or B decided that he had lost enough to save his face and retreated (there's still a discussion going on about that fight and whether Ichigo truly won or Byakuya gave him the victroy when he walked away).
1) Yeah, something like that. But there were 20 of them. In the end even 3rd seat Ikaku won against Yami. So it probably was a lie in the end right?

2) Well if i remember it was Kenpachi and probably some others who got into Hueco Mundo (sorry if spelled incorrect, anyways it's Hollow World) because of the help of Urahara Kisuke.

So there has to be some kind of connection. Not only that but Rukia was so far the only shinigami who was so called chased. From which we know. Although i can understand that it will be hard to capture a person of captain level.

3) With close in this case i ment a very good friendship. Even though they were fooling around i think it fair to assume that they played several times. They were friends back then. Just like Yourichi and Soi Fong.

As for Ichigo yeah he was moved by it but i think he was happy at the same time because he really didnt want Rukia to die right? Anyway it's kinda strange that pretty much no one died so far eh? Or well it's like 95% survives a battle.
But at the same time Hollows die all the time or...well they get purified.
Old 2009-03-19, 15:58   Link #1554
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
1) Yeah, something like that. But there were 20 of them. In the end even 3rd seat Ikaku won against Yami. So it probably was a lie in the end right?
Yammy is not even remotely a vasto lorde.

Quote:
2) Well if i remember it was Kenpachi and probably some others who got into Hueco Mundo (sorry if spelled incorrect, anyways it's Hollow World) because of the help of Urahara Kisuke.
Think of it as a pact between the police and the mafia, they won't shut down his business as long as he helps them in his own way.
Quote:
But at the same time Hollows die all the time or...well they get purified.
Which makes room for a very interesting case of Sora becoming a commoner in Rukongai, it's a real shame that KT hasn't shown a hollow turn shinigami yet.
Old 2009-03-19, 23:26   Link #1555
hollowification

1. i think that why urahara has been keeping a eye on ichigo of what we see in chapter 350 in manga
2. chad power is not shinigami nor qunicy they say his power is close to one of hollow is that right?
Old 2009-03-22, 06:32   Link #1556
EoT
~~

Quote:
1. i think that why urahara has been keeping a eye on ichigo of what we see in chapter 350 in manga
2. chad power is not shinigami nor qunicy they say his power is close to one of hollow is that right?
Chad's power is of a hollow hence why it fully awakened when they went to Hueco Mundo.
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 22:12   Link #1557
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Question:

Why doesn't Ukitake cure his tuberculosis by taking a trip to the human world and buy some antibiotics?
Intranetusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 03:17   Link #1558
hollowification

Quote:
Originally Posted by EoT View Post
Chad's power is of a hollow hence why it fully awakened when they went to Hueco Mundo.
he did not find any clue while he was in ss now his in huco mundo he now know its hollow kind of power but not sure if he can use cero
Old 2009-03-23, 04:14   Link #1559
Meisterdieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
Question:

Why doesn't Ukitake cure his tuberculosis by taking a trip to the human world and buy some antibiotics?
Most likely answer is that being the "weak, sickly captain" is his defining character trait. It's just the way his character was designed by TK.
And since we don't see any "real" character development (if we don't count getting power ups) during the series, the only time Ukitake could be healed would be at the end of Bleach.

For the same reason, you will not see any change in the characteristics of any other pro- or antagonist within Bleach. Look at how Aizen, Ichimaru or Hiyori were in TBTP and how they are now - no change there(getting older or gaining a rank doesn't count as character development).
Old 2009-03-23, 06:30   Link #1560
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Question:
Maybe he receives Unohana's "special treatment" already:P

Tags
q&a