Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-19, 03:38   Link #15581
Eiontalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
But there's the flaw in your logic. They didn't help. She was free and they were trying to recapture her. That envoy counts as foreign soil for all intents and purposes
I guess they should have shot her before it landed then, oh well.

Freya in Lelouch's hands would spell big trouble for his enemies.

Completely off topic: out of curiosity you don't happened to have a account at MangaHelpers do you? Cause there is a poster there with the same exact signature. sorry I'm just curious if I'm right or not.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:39   Link #15582
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
FLEIJA might help him take down his father who is an immortal though. And the title of episode 22 (plus possibly the key words) hints at that Lelocuh will find a new goal soon. Add to that the fact that he will apparently find out the truth in episode 21. This is important, because I think anyone can agree that he cannot truly move forward until he knows the truth about what happened on that day when Marianne died and Nunnally was crippled.
Not to mention it was one half of his original goal in the first place...
Old 2008-08-19, 03:40   Link #15583
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiontalos View Post
I guess they should have shot her before it landed then, oh well.

Freya in Lelouch's hands would spell big trouble for his enemies.

Completely off topic: out of curiosity you don't happened to have a account at MangaHelpers do you? Cause there is a poster there with the same exact signature. sorry I'm just curious if I'm right or not.
Killing a member of the royal family in cold blood might reflect badly on them, and no it's not a coincidence.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:44   Link #15584
Eiontalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
That's why I never understood how the SAZ completed all of his goals. It wasn't going to tell him who killed his mother. Unless he just planned on giving them up I guess.

To Morbosfist thanks for the confirmation my curiosity is satisfied.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:44   Link #15585
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Exactly. The first half of his orignal goal, nunnally, is gone. Therefore he has to take care of the remaining half, otherwise he will, as i said, not been able to move forward...
Old 2008-08-19, 03:44   Link #15586
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
FLEIJA might help him take down his father who is an immortal though. And the title of episode 22 (plus possibly the key words) hints at that Lelocuh will find a new goal soon. Add to that the fact that he will apparently find out the truth in episode 21. This is important, because I think anyone can agree that he cannot truly move forward until he knows the truth about what happened on that day when Marianne died and Nunnally was crippled.
Sry for being critical here: 1. Your first sentence makes no sense. How do you take down an immortal?
2. The title of ep 22 could just be figurative, as many of them have been

Agreement about the comment for 21

Food for thought: I think the truth about the day that Marianne died will be uncovered by C.C., who claims to be speaking with her
Old 2008-08-19, 03:45   Link #15587
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
That's why I never understood how the SAZ completed all of his goals. It wasn't going to tell him who killed his mother. Unless he just planned on giving them up I guess.
It didn't complete his goals, but in light of Euphy's resolve and the 'rock and a hard place' situation, he decided to make the best of it until that fateful command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
1. Your first sentence makes no sense. How do you take down an immortal?
Immortal =/= invincible. People seem to get these two confused. Just because he cannot die doesn't mean he can't be killed. It's just harder.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:46   Link #15588
Eiontalos

Quote:
Sry for being critical here: 1. Your first sentence makes no sense. How do you take down an immortal?

Agreement about the comment for 21

Food for thought: I think the truth about the day that Marianne died will be uncovered by C.C., who claims to be speaking with her
I wouldn't even bother killing him I just bury him or something that way he could die of suffocation over and over again.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:52   Link #15589
Sprite_Coke

Quote:
Immortal =/= invincible. People seem to get these two confused. Just because he cannot die doesn't mean he can't be killed. It's just harder.
Look up a dictionary, immortal means cannot die, invincible means unable to be harmed.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:53   Link #15590
Sprite_Coke

Quote:
I wouldn't even bother killing him I just bury him or something that way he could die of suffocation over and over again.
This bring up an interesting though to me, Lelouch could've put Charles in that container that C.C. was in from the first ep of season 1. But he can't anymore now that he lost all his resources
Old 2008-08-19, 03:54   Link #15591
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...That's what he means. Charles is immortal, but he is in no way invincible as there remain ways to kill him.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:54   Link #15592
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Look up a dictionary, immortal means cannot die, invincible means unable to be harmed.
Edit:

They could try the old sealing cliche.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:54   Link #15593
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Which I just said. Immortals can be killed. Look at Highlander. It's just harder.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:56   Link #15594
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
1. Supposedly FLEIJA erases everything within a certain area. Who is to say that it might not work on an "immortal" as well?
2. Of course, of course. It's a good hint though .

Quote:
Not unless she miraculously recovers from being Moe!C.C. or reveals that it was all an act she pulled to stay out of the fire, sorta . Or we see a message sent from the past from her meant to reach the Lelocuh of the present, where she reveals the truth...
Old 2008-08-19, 03:56   Link #15595
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Which I just said. Immortals can be killed. Look at Highlander. It's just harder.
More like a specific condition has to be met for the kill to register, so to speak.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:58   Link #15596
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
More like a specific condition has to be met for the kill to register, so to speak.
That's one way of putting it. Even immortals in Code Geass, who are admittedly quite resilient, should be able to die if wounded badly enough.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:58   Link #15597
Eiontalos

Quote:
This bring up an interesting though to me, Lelouch could've put Charles in that container that C.C. was in from the first ep of season 1. But he can't anymore now that he lost all his resources
I think just digging a half mile hole and in casing him in cement and dropping him in would work. From what I can grasp from the series he would die of suffocation come back then die again etc. for eternity that would be a pretty bad existence.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:58   Link #15598
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, C.C. was crushed by water pressure in the Gawain, her body entirely obliterated, and she came back. It's going to take something big to kill Charles.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:59   Link #15599
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
immortal is such a vauge term. The "immortals" in Blade of the Immortal can certainly be killed, as can the immortals in Highlander and dozens of other stories. Being "immortal" just seems to imply at best that you're immune to the effects of time (as far as your body goes at least).
Old 2008-08-19, 04:03   Link #15600
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, C.C. was crushed by water pressure in the Gawain, her body entirely obliterated, and she came back. It's going to take something big to kill Charles.
Would he just suddenly rematerialise after having his atoms de-constructed by the Fleija?
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories