Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-05-01, 16:05   Link #141
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Then maybe her sister plays some important role or she is indeed a pairing for MC. Because I see no reason to give that much screen time...After all, other girls was used for one or two chapters at most
i will bet the old couple die of old age and the village sold the younger sister into slavery. The money the older sister had sent back was keep by the villagers.
Old 2017-05-01, 20:42   Link #142
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Then maybe her sister plays some important role or she is indeed a pairing for MC. Because I see no reason to give that much screen time...After all, other girls was used for one or two chapters at most
MC destined to be alone. I mean in sexual relationship.
Since his body (meat) have the characteristic of undead, i bet his saliva and sperm will contain poison to.

The first (cannibal) girl died because ate his meat, it will be funny if we got to see a scene where a girl died after kissed or having sex with him.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 01:33   Link #143
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
MC destined to be alone. I mean in sexual relationship.
Since his body (meat) have the characteristic of undead, i bet his saliva and sperm will contain poison to.

The first (cannibal) girl died because ate his meat, it will be funny if we got to see a scene where a girl died after kissed or having sex with him.
Well since he aquirred the trash box he should be able to swap skills. So he should just swap before doing something intimate But yeah I also think that in the epilogue we get a new wave of tragedy. But if Junpei has still paired up with the older sister he might just wipe the village of the map as a small token of revenge.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 03:30   Link #144
Konishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
Well since he aquirred the trash box he should be able to swap skills. So he should just swap before doing something intimate But yeah I also think that in the epilogue we get a new wave of tragedy. But if Junpei has still paired up with the older sister he might just wipe the village of the map as a small token of revenge.
Going by the name of the skill, makes me think he can't swap skills, only discard (it would be an absurdly overpowered skill otherwise. Probably there is some skill that allows swapping used on the deepest part of the labyrinrh, but seems too much of a power up right now..), so I doubt Junpei discards the skill at least for now, since it's pretty useful against normal humans. Once he get's back to the labyrinth, he'll probably end up swapping/discarding it once he needs the skill slot or doesn't want poisoned body fluids ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Konishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-04, 09:51   Link #145
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
Damn still waiting for the translation and update the manga haha

http://t.garena.com/70462784
Find Dj aya or Dj Pedobear for more info

Greetings from Anime Daisuki!
AnimeDaisuki was created by saiben32.
For the Purpose of Inviting other Anime Lovers out there to talk and listen about anime.
AnimeDaisuki is a Room for Anime, Game and Music.
We welcome everyone to join our room.
Come and join and be an ULTIMATE OTAKU!
teddychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-09, 06:42   Link #146
Lion Mask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
His level already past lv2500 like in prologue ? Or he still at outside the dungeon?

Since the prostitute girl already killed one, it means only 1 bully remaining. I hope he could kill both the last bully and prostitute girl before the time limit.
I believe he was still in his 1000s before getting outside.
Lion Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-27, 11:04   Link #147
Morilinde

Now that the examinations for B-Rank are continuing with a duel between all examines in the wilds it somehow is as sick as the labyrinth. Well Junpei probably thinks this is boring since he has already seen hell but letting a serial killer/rapist take part each time the exams are staged that's sick. Well somehow I want Junpei to steamroll all examines (minus Amy) and collect their best skills and equipment.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2017-05-28, 13:33   Link #148
Adamarclight

is the paichun translation the most updated one?
Old 2017-05-28, 14:27   Link #149
Morilinde

I haven't found any other so far. Current status on that page is volume 4, chapter 3, part 1
Old 2017-05-28, 21:09   Link #150
WyrdMonger

So, how exactly did Junpei and Noriko's reunion go?
WyrdMonger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-29, 23:42   Link #151
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

don't know, any spoilers out there ?

For the Purpose of Inviting other Anime Lovers out there to talk and listen about anime.
Old 2017-06-06, 03:24   Link #152
Morilinde

Damn this 4th exam feels like almost every participant is in league with the serial killer/raper. And as I hoped for Junpei is more or less steamrolling his opponents and absorbing their best skills. Hell he is even increasing his already impressive evasion attribute (currently 4300 and now it gets a further 75% boost). Can't wait to see the face of the examiner once the 10 days of this exam are over.
Old 2017-07-15, 03:15   Link #153
lucifur123

There have been many people who have asked this, and i am included too.

When does Junpei and Noriko reuinite in the LN? I just want the volume and chapter.
lucifur123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-16, 10:02   Link #154
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifur123 View Post
When does Junpei and Noriko reuinite in the LN? I just want the volume and chapter.
for now, I know that he still haven't met her yet.
maybe at volume 6 or 7

but right now the LN is still in volume 4

Old 2017-07-16, 10:23   Link #155
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddychan View Post
for now, I know that he still haven't met her yet.
maybe at volume 6 or 7

but right now the LN is still in volume 4
Yeah the final exam for B rank is still open and junpei has somehow changed from a badass lone Dungeon Seeker to a sex addict. I don't like this development to be honest. Let's see how he fares against the parasitic Sarada, the damage reflect skill sounds too good to pass over.
Old 2017-07-17, 08:17   Link #156
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifur123 View Post
Volume 5 based on the synopsis for it. Which the translations haven't reached yet.
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-28, 13:06   Link #157
AnimeFangirl

Is there a thread somewhere for just the manga? I started reading it recently, but I'm scared of WN spoilers.
Old 2017-07-28, 14:32   Link #158
joako210293
goomoonryong666

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
Is there a thread somewhere for just the manga? I started reading it recently, but I'm scared of WN spoilers.
What is being translated at the present time is not WN but the LN, for other part it doesnt matter about spoilers because apparently the story is somewhat different, for example in the last raw chapter of the manga something happens that in the novel only happens after a very long time after the MC go through a lot of shit, or another example is when the mc found an old classmate inside the dungeon, in the novel that didnt happen, so dont worry very much about spoilers
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-04, 02:47   Link #159
Morilinde

Ok the mnaga is getting completly deviating from the novel. I mean Junpei just got to the outside world again and he doesn't have the powerful items he got during volume 2. And it seems he already ran into Ami right after he is out of the dungeon. That are a lot of corners which were cut
Old 2017-09-07, 13:58   Link #160
Disdanny
Izanagi

Who is the girl with black hair MC saw in the manga in the hot springs?
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, tragedy