AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-12, 06:54   Link #141
wao
OK.

*sigh* I suppose you're right, it is in vein to hope for any realistic details in most anime shows... But at the very least they could have made her face look a little more mature. Some shows can do it, I don't know why this can't - Renton aged nicely and subtly in Eureka 7... And what's with those clothes? She could get easy strangled if someone just pulled that pointless tie-thing, but... who cares, don't think, just feel.
Old 2006-05-12, 07:08   Link #142
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
I am just hoping that it's just a case of an unfortunate choice of a frame, rather than something that is going to plague us till the end.

Becase, forget about breasts, the long neck and tiny head make Adult Tiz look preposterous. So far they've been pretty good with character designs, Thor, Third, Chen, kid Tiz, they all looked great. Hey, even adult Thor looks interesting.

So, I am just hoping this is the case of little anatomical inconsistency added to a bad scene angle, rather than something definitive in her character design.

EDIT: LOL, this is good. 8)

Last edited by MrProphet; 2006-05-12 at 07:50.
Old 2006-05-12, 08:08   Link #143
wao
OK.

Heh, that's kind of funny It's actually quite fitting, Tiz reminds me of a catgirl...

Well, if one goes to the official site (of which the "About" bit, which is where the character designs are, doesn't seem to work properly in Firefox) one would be able to see the character designs for each character; Tiz looks a bit more proportionate there (with the same clothes and large boobs, though).

I actually didn't know Zagi was that young though, I thought he was about Third's age - I guess it's the Kazuya Nakai voice. I suppose Zagi's just a year or so older than Thor and his voice already broke, but he hadn't finished puberty so the growth spurt hadn't started yet.
Old 2006-05-16, 06:29   Link #144
demonik
I like cheese...

Jyu Oh Sei

Oooo...thx for linking me the thread...couldnt find it before.

Awesome!!!

Last edited by demonik; 2006-05-16 at 20:29.
Old 2006-05-16, 06:41   Link #145
BrokenWingz

I was searching through each forum for the 1st 2 pages ..thought it was at least popular / know

my top 5 too
Spoiler for ep1:

Spoiler for ep 2:

Spoiler for up to ep 5:
Old 2006-05-16, 06:54   Link #146
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

It's known here as Ju Oh Sei.
Old 2006-05-16, 07:08   Link #147
demonik
I like cheese...

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
It's known here as Ju Oh Sei.
still doesnt appear in the search.

Animesuki label it as Jyu Oh Sei as well...

Last edited by demonik; 2006-05-16 at 20:30.
Old 2006-05-16, 08:09   Link #148
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Here's the thread:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=30059

I was right - Ju Oh Sei ... but I wonder why it doesn't register in the search ...
Old 2006-05-16, 13:29   Link #149
howzitboy

its awesome series . i love the speed of the episodes.soo much happening u have no time to breath. and the artwork is outta this world, very detailed and unique. i know some peeps id love to send there
Old 2006-05-16, 20:30   Link #150
demonik
I like cheese...

Quote:
Here's the thread:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=30059

I was right - Ju Oh Sei ... but I wonder why it doesn't register in the search ...
Ah, thx so much
Old 2006-05-16, 23:17   Link #151
EricMontreal22

Anyone else having probs downloading ep 4? ep 5 works but

And ya--great underappreciated series. noitamina does it again
Old 2006-05-17, 00:09   Link #152
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricMontreal22

I've also been wondering about the torrents... I try to reccommend this show to my friends, but they can't download it because the torrents act weird for some people. And I imagine the fact that the torrent numbers don't ever appear on the main torrent listing page hurts the popularity of this series even more... people see the big 0 of death and go "oh that torrent is broken, I guess I won't download it". Or if they saw 4-digit download numbers, people are more likely to go "oh maybe I should check out this series too~". Hopefully the torrents will get "fixed"... ^_^;

But it's a great show! Funny thing it took me way too long to notice: Tiz uses "ore" (manly thing men use when talking about themselves) to refer to herself, while Thor uses "boku" (boyish way to refer to self). So Tiz is more manly than Thor...?
Old 2006-05-17, 21:30   Link #153
KissSub

Send a message via MSN to KissSub
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricMontreal22

I'm not sure why ep4 was posted with a wrong torrent link. I'll inform the mod to correct it.

Here is the correct torrent for ep4:
http://bt.94kan.com/torrents/1/e4641...be7a5a.torrent

Enjoy!
Old 2006-05-17, 21:53   Link #154
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

But nothing beats the final arc of Ayakashi in the Noitamina slot. Nothing. Absolutely freaking nothing, IMO ... although this series is great.
Old 2006-05-18, 05:50   Link #155
demonik
I like cheese...

Quote:
But nothing beats the final arc of Ayakashi in the Noitamina slot. Nothing. Absolutely freaking nothing, IMO ... although this series is great.
oh, so noitamina is a time slot? Anyway to check what else is in this slot?

I think its gonna be my relic slot now
Old 2006-05-18, 07:29   Link #156
Trax
Rock beats scissors

That comment about "If you can't beat Top now, you'll never be able to" seems like utter nonsense to me. Thor is just a kid, in a few years he could have gotten much stronger before taking on Top. Third sure took one hell of a risk doing it like this. At least he was sincere about it, eventhough it sure looked like he betrayed Thor at first.
Old 2006-05-18, 07:32   Link #157
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax
That comment about "If you can't beat Top now, you'll never be able to" seems like utter nonsense to me.
It's what Third wanted Thor to believe and that's what he got him to believe.
Old 2006-05-18, 13:44   Link #158
Friera

Send a message via MSN to Friera
It kind of annoys me the fact that when they prononce the girl's name "tiz" which in norwegian sound like the world "Tiss" and it means peeing...

Oh well... I can't wait for the next episode though!
Old 2006-05-18, 17:35   Link #159
poisonakki

Third obviously has an agenda and time is not something he's willing to bargain with so waiting for Thor to grew up wasn't in his interest
Anyways, I'm glad the anime is staying pretty canon to the manga so far ^^
Quote:
That comment about "If you can't beat Top now, you'll never be able to" seems like utter nonsense to me. Thor is just a kid, in a few years he could have gotten much stronger before taking on Top. Third sure took one hell of a risk doing it like this. At least he was sincere about it, eventhough it sure looked like he betrayed Thor at first.
Old 2006-05-19, 07:51   Link #160
demonik
I like cheese...

Quote:
its cause Third knows Thor's only got like 6-7years to live, before he starts to die...so he wants to set him down the fast track. Its like chucking fresh meat into a pro football game, if the meats good, he adapts and boosts himself another level
Closed Thread

Tags
noitamina