Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-05-16, 13:57   Link #141
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Actually, 1 in. = 2.54 cm. So Shirley is about 5' 6".

Turns out that Rakshata is a little shorter than I thought. Her hair just really jumps out of her head.

Does anyone think that the boots are a factor here? Because that really would make Cornelia as tall as Lelouch, though she's still the tallest woman on the series. (Well, about tied with Milly.)
She doesnt look that tall. XD Thats the 3rd different height I've heard of for her, has this ever been officially confirmed in a guidebook or something? that would be the most accurate answer, but I see how you got that.

And for the boots factor, I'm gonna say that its the boots that make her look so tall. But, it could also be that she is naturally tall, and the boots just make her look even taller.

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 13:58   Link #142
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Considering Charles is 2 mt. it's enough natural his daughters are tall.

And like I thought, Kallen is 160, a short girl and Nunnally, considering the age, can to become more tall.

A very useful image for next comics, thanks morbofist.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 14:08   Link #143
Nobodyman9
Banned

Well according to that chart, yes, it seems that Shirley is about 5' 6". So she's actually a fairly tall girl. That kinda suprises me. Of course half the characters on there, especially the Brittanians, are huge. If they weren't soldiers and royalty heavily involved with shaping and running the world, they could be a basketball team.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 14:14   Link #144
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well according to that chart, yes, it seems that Shirley is about 5' 6". So she's actually a fairly tall girl. That kinda suprises me. Of course half the characters on there, especially the Brittanians, are huge. If they weren't soldiers and royalty heavily involved with shaping and running the world, they could be a basketball team.
XD spin-off series in the making?

Old 2009-05-16, 15:40   Link #145
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginran View Post
XD spin-off series in the making?
LOL, possibly. Slam Dunk, Code Geass style

Anywho, I've been rethinking my Shirlulu Reincarnation fic (still not sure if it's even gonna happen) and I was thinking something along the lines of Lelouch and Shirley are childhood friends, but Lelouch has to move, separating them for 10 years, but before he leaves they make a promise that they'll meet again and get married. So they meet again in high school, but Lelouch doesn't remember Shirley or the promise due to amnesia that he suffered from in a car wreck. This car wreck also crippled Nunnally and killed their parents. Also, I was originally going to have Rolo be Lelouch's biological sibling, but now I'm thinking adopted sibling. Also, Rolo suffered damge to his chest during the accident leaving him with a weak heart. There's more to it of course, but I have to go to work now.

Hmm, is this the right thread for this?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 15:41   Link #146
azul120

Does Rolo still end up killing her out of jealousy for Lelouch's closer relationship to Nunnally?
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 15:46   Link #147
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
LOL, possibly. Slam Dunk, Code Geass style

Anywho, I've been rethinking my Shirlulu Reincarnation fic (still not sure if it's even gonna happen) and I was thinking something along the lines of Lelouch and Shirley are childhood friends, but Lelouch has to move, separating them for 10 years, but before he leaves they make a promise that they'll meet again and get married. So they meet again in high school, but Lelouch doesn't remember Shirley or the promise due to amnesia that he suffered from in a car wreck. This car wreck also crippled Nunnally and killed their parents. Also, I was originally going to have Rolo be Lelouch's biological sibling, but now I'm thinking adopted sibling. Also, Rolo suffered damge to his chest during the accident leaving him with a weak heart. There's more to it of course, but I have to go to work now.

Hmm, is this the right thread for this?
Hmm, i think once you start talking about the parts other than Shirley, this should go to the Fanfic thread, but the idea sounds really interesting so far!

Old 2009-05-16, 15:53   Link #148
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
167 cm, give or take two, so it's 5'4''.

Here's the chart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Actually, 1 in. = 2.54 cm. So Shirley is about 5' 6".

Turns out that Rakshata is a little shorter than I thought. Her hair just really jumps out of her head.

Does anyone think that the boots are a factor here? Because that really would make Cornelia as tall as Lelouch, though she's still the tallest woman on the series. (Well, about tied with Milly.)
You're wrong in reading the chart. This chart is in cm.

Shirley is over 170cm (5'7) on this chart (meaning that she is between 170cm (~5'7) and 173cm (~5'8) )

One inch = 2.54cm
A foot = 30.48cm = 12 inches.

Actually, they released a new height chart for R2. It was posted here on AS not so long ago. You can see in the new chart (I will try to find it) that Kallen is now 175cm (she had a huge growth spurt between R1 and R2), while she was only between 160 and 165cm on this old chart.

Edit: Here it is, official from newtype, provided by Kand seung jae :

Spoiler for Most recent Height chart:

Shirley also grew up a bit between R1 and R2, and is now over 175cm

Last edited by Narona; 2009-05-16 at 16:15.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 16:13   Link #149
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Hmmm...this seems very....odd.

Considering the body proportion you can see for 25 episodes in R2, this isn't possible.

The first proportion example I finded:

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...ta_ht/snap.jpg

Maybe Kallen can to be 175 in another space-dimension.

And Shirley too, if you look some events with her and Lelouch...she's too much low for to be just 3 centimeter low than Lelouch.

The new "official" height chars is really sci-fi.

Last edited by Bonzo; 2009-05-16 at 16:23.
Old 2009-05-16, 16:18   Link #150
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
The new height balance seems very....odd.

Considering the body proportion you can see for 25 episodes in R2, this isn't possible.
It's Clamp style, the characters always seem lanky. They only c/p pictures of characters on it, but I believe the height are really official. They just didn't draw specifically barefoot characters for the charts. Don't forget that even Villetta, if you wrap her heels on the screenshots in R2 is, I think , as tall as Lelouch (when they are doing sport in ep3 or 4), and she is 180cm at max.

Suzaku's height make sense if you watch the flashback in the ep25. He was smaller than Lelouch in R1, now he is as tall if not taller than Lelouch.

Quote:
And Shirley too, if you look some events with her and Lelouch...she's too much low for to be just 3 centimeter low than Lelouch.

The new "official" height chars is really sci-fi.
Then Villetta must be over 180cm without heels?

She seems to be 10cm taller than Lelouch when they are playing sport in the ep3 or 4 in R2.
Old 2009-05-16, 16:26   Link #151
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
You're wrong in reading the chart. This chart is in cm.

Shirley is over 170cm (5'7) on this chart (meaning that she is between 170cm (~5'7) and 173cm (~5'8) )

One inch = 2.54cm
A foot = 30.48cm = 12 inches.

Actually, they released a new height chart for R2. It was posted here on AS not so long ago. You can see in the new chart (I will try to find it) that Kallen is now 175cm (she had a huge growth spurt between R1 and R2), while she was only between 160 and 165cm on this old chart.

Edit: Here it is, official from newtype, provided by Kand seung jae :

Spoiler for Most recent Height chart:

Shirley also grew up a bit between R1 and R2, and is now over 175cm
that chart cant be right
kallen is shown to be almost as tall as lelouch
in the show he's almost a full head taller
http://media.photobucket.com/image/k...ouch7.jpg?o=52
http://media.photobucket.com/image/k...-20135.png?o=0
Old 2009-05-16, 16:29   Link #152
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

I made already the same example with the image Kallen-Ougi.
Old 2009-05-16, 16:29   Link #153
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
that chart cant be right
kallen is shown to be almost as tall as lelouch
what the fuck
I just provided the height chart from newtype. What I am sure, given the supposed Villetta's height is that Lelouch is not as tall as people think. He is actually the same height in R1 and R2, I think. Slightly taller at max. But not something like 190.

Kallen also doesn't stand up perfectly straight in that screenshot, I think.
Old 2009-05-16, 16:31   Link #154
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I just provided the height chart from newtype. What I am sure, given the supposed Villetta's height is that Lelouch is not as tall as people think. He is actually the same height in R1 and R2, I think. Slightly taller at max. But not something like 190.

Kallen also doesn't stand up perfectly straight in that screenshot, I think.
during the kiss in ep 22 she has to stand on a step above him just to be an eye level
http://media.photobucket.com/image/k...2219LG.jpg?o=0
and her OOBK uniform kinda has high heels (which her piloting uniform in the chart doesnt)
he is way taller then her
so that chart still cant be right
Old 2009-05-16, 16:35   Link #155
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Do you speak about this image Narona?

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...a_ht/snap1.jpg

Lelouch is 178, right? If you cut Villetta high heels, she's about 172-173 cm. then in proportion about the old height char (Villetta wear high heels there too).
There's a old height image where Kallen is more 170 cm, but she wear the black knight clothes with high heels boots, then...
In my opinion the old height chars is correct and we can stop the discussion about it.

Last edited by Bonzo; 2009-05-16 at 16:46.
Old 2009-05-16, 16:46   Link #156
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

(I thought i'll give some help as well...)
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-16, 16:49   Link #157
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

It's the image about I spoke.
I drew C.C and Kallen with a height proportion of 160<->165 cm, in my opinion I made the right thing.
Old 2009-05-16, 16:52   Link #158
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Do you speak about this image Narona?

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...a_ht/snap1.jpg

Lelouch is 178, right? If you cut Villetta high heels, she's about 172-173 cm. then in proportion about the old height char (Villetta wear high heels there too).
There's a old height image where Kallen is more 170 cm, but she wear the black knight clothes with high heels boots, then...
In my opinion the old height chars is correct and we can stop the discussion about it.
The old height chart is off. Here the screen:

Villetta is the same height as lelouch. She is taller than in this old chart. Look ate the shoulders and heels. I draw lines in red.

Quote:
during the kiss in ep 22 she has to stand on a step above him just to be an eye level
They are not on the same eyes level

Quote:
It's the image about I spoke.
I drew C.C and Kallen with a height proportion of 160<->165 cm, in my opinion I made the right thing.
Then besides Kallen's height, it's in line with the new chart. Suzaku is now taller than lelouch. That's not the case at all in the old chart.
Old 2009-05-16, 16:56   Link #159
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

And the people height change too much times in every episodes too, considering all the errors made by the designer for low budget.

If you want a opinion, this is a useless battle, the old height char is the most correct.

A example is this image put by blade

People can't grow of 10 cm. in a single year, it's too much for a anime too.
Old 2009-05-16, 16:59   Link #160
azul120

Is Suzaku wearing heels as part of his KotR uniform?
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote