Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-19, 13:20   Link #141
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Yamamoto didn't seem like he was falling for any of Ai-chan's attempts to mind rape him. Also, remember that the last time Ai-chan got close enough to search a seemingly defeated Yama, Yama sneak attacked with a giant kidou. Ai-chan is probably too scared to go near him.
That was Aicchan pre-mullet. Now that he has gained his mullet power-up, Old Man Yama is nothing to Ai-tan.

Quote:
Plus stealing a spare key isn't really all that villainous.
As 60 Minutes has taught me many times, Pickpocketing the elderly is the worst crime imaginable...
Old 2010-07-19, 13:35   Link #142
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
That was Aicchan pre-mullet. Now that he has gained his mullet power-up, Old Man Yama is nothing to Ai-tan.
Yeah. Cheap bastard's immune to 90's lvl kidou now. God I love that man. I wonder if Soul Society's really gonna be cool with Ichigo's existence should he somehow manage to solo this guy.
Old 2010-07-19, 13:41   Link #143
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Skinhead=more white trash than a mullet. Yama is still the grand dragon in my book

Quote:
As 60 Minutes has taught me many times, Pickpocketing the elderly is the worst crime imaginable...
Why is that? Because you might steal their adult diapers? That does sound pretty dastardly (not sure if that's a word) but Ai-chan is trying to build a reputation as a inter-dimensional super villain, small fry stuff like that isn't going to cut it any more.
Old 2010-07-19, 14:11   Link #144
james0246

Quote:
Skinhead=more white trash than a mullet. Yama is still the grand dragon in my book
Yeah, but he has a beard (a face mullet?), which actually detracts from his skinship explosion. Besides, skinheads only count when they shave their head. Otherwise they are just insecure bald guys that hide their insecurity over their lack of hair with a racist exterior...

Quote:
Why is that? Because you might steal their adult diapers? That does sound pretty dastardly (not sure if that's a word) but Ai-chan is trying to build a reputation as a inter-dimensional super villain, small fry stuff like that isn't going to cut it any more.
There is a reason that stealing diapers (from the elderly) is such a heinous crime....
Old 2010-07-19, 14:55   Link #145
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246
There is a reason that stealing diapers (from the elderly) is such a heinous crime....
This is getting kind of weird. Weren't you talking about making the key?

Old 2010-07-19, 15:09   Link #146
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
This is getting kind of weird. Weren't you talking about making the key?
Can't you tell? .

Ai-chin should have done a full cavity search of Yama-jiichan before leaving for SS. Hell, Aicchan should have put on his latex Kido glove (used to remove the Hōgyoku from Rukia) and rumaged around inside of Yam-jiji until he found the Key.

(All this war and death and fighting, while making Ai-chan look "cool", really doesn't help his mission at all, especially when he has the power and skill in order to accomplish all his desires without killing anyone (he could have taken the Hōgyoku from Rukia at any point in the story; hell he could have developed a 500 year plan to become soutaicho and gain the key (he's already waited 100+ years, what's a few hundred more?); etc. Just so many unintelligent decisions for what is supposed to be one of the most intelligent characters in the series.))
Old 2010-07-19, 16:08   Link #147
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Can't you tell? .

Ai-chin should have done a full cavity search of Yama-jiichan before leaving for SS. Hell, Aicchan should have put on his latex Kido glove (used to remove the Hōgyoku from Rukia) and rumaged around inside of Yam-jiji until he found the Key.
All he'd have to do is use Thousand Years of Pain. Then Yamamoto would tell him everything needed.

Quote:
(All this war and death and fighting, while making Ai-chan look "cool", really doesn't help his mission at all, especially when he has the power and skill in order to accomplish all his desires without killing anyone (he could have taken the Hōgyoku from Rukia at any point in the story; hell he could have developed a 500 year plan to become soutaicho and gain the key (he's already waited 100+ years, what's a few hundred more?); etc. Just so many unintelligent decisions for what is supposed to be one of the most intelligent characters in the series.))
A great deal of that is due to Ichigo. Sure, Aizen wanted the Hougyoku and the key but, he also wanted to groom Ichigo so that he could eventually consume him and the best way of doing that was to orchestrate the whole meeting with Rukia and all the SS business...or something like that. Hard to tell exactly what Aizen wants. His goals change every arc. But currently, creating the key by killing everyone in Karakura fits his goals better than searching for the existing key because it better ensures Ichigo will get stronger to attempt to stop him.

But my guess is that the location of the existing the key is going to be revealed to Ichigo at some point.

Old 2010-07-19, 16:51   Link #148
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
A great deal of that is due to Ichigo. Sure, Aizen wanted the Hougyoku and the key but, he also wanted to groom Ichigo so that he could eventually consume him and the best way of doing that was to orchestrate the whole meeting with Rukia and all the SS business...or something like that. Hard to tell exactly what Aizen wants.
We know what he wants - didn't Aizen demonstrate his pedo stalker credentials back in chapter 397 with "I have been aware of you since the time you were born"?
Old 2010-07-19, 17:16   Link #149
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
We know what he wants - didn't Aizen demonstrate his pedo stalker credentials back in chapter 397 with "I have been aware of you since the time you were born"?
I think he showed it more when he said "I can touch your heart"

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-07-19, 18:53   Link #150
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Yeah, but he has a beard (a face mullet?), which actually detracts from his skinship explosion.
He's a wizard!
Old 2010-07-19, 19:24   Link #151
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Albus Dumbeldore? In Bleach??
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-07-19, 23:10   Link #152
Lendial

considering ichigo is 15 and aizen around 500 , i think that would mandate lifetime in jail.
Old 2010-07-20, 07:57   Link #153
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
considering ichigo is 15 and aizen around 500 , i think that would mandate lifetime in jail.
and as soon as that mandate would be made....the ones who made that mandate would be mysteriously dead....trying to keep aizen in a cell would be about as effective as keeping yamamoto in a cage made of wooden toothpicks...plus japan doesn't do indefinite life sentences and at 15 its not pedophilia so at max maybe aizen would be looking at 10-15 years....which would mean he could spend a third of a day in the time tunnel thingy and be done with his time.....in a couple of hours
Old 2010-07-20, 18:39   Link #154
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Any news on the 413 spoiler?
Old 2010-07-20, 20:26   Link #155
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
Any news on the 413 spoiler?
Patience MAQI-sama, patience. They should be out in a few hours.
Old 2010-07-21, 04:06   Link #156
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I can't believe there are people that WANT to know what happens next
Old 2010-07-21, 07:14   Link #157
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Lightbulb Thread Created

Continue discussion there

* [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 413 Discussion

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread