AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-02-01, 16:00   Link #1581
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
I really...really...really want to see a kiss between Kira and Lacus! Not just a kiss on the cheek either. If the movie does come out, I hope they would incorporate something LacusxKira related.
Same here lol, 100 episodes have passed (GS+GSD) and I guess asking a kiss scene between Kira and Lacus (not on the cheek) is not too much XD

Now I just remember a scene where in GSD, Lacus got annoyed when Kira keeps having the same respond to Lacus's new cloth is a sign of development...at least you don't see Lacus behaves like that in front of Arthun..Now go further in the movie, the director can script Lacus has a obsession of buying new clothes...like Kira sees all sort of bags containing new clothes laying around the house when he returns home...

But I still want a kiss scene between Kira and Lacus (not on the cheek!!)

Edit:
Actually, comparing to development scene, I care more about Fukuda trying to save his reputation after GSD and tries to create an "epic" ending (eg. Amuro ending in CCA)...I mean, don't try to hard Fukuda, just bring the hero (I assume Kira is the hero in the movie) home (Lacus's home lol, not heaven) at the end of the movie is good enough..and Kira and Lacus can development more off screen XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2009-02-01 at 16:21.
justavisitor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 16:31   Link #1582
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Same here lol, 100 episodes have passed (GS+GSD) and I guess asking a kiss scene between Kira and Lacus (not on the cheek) is not too much XD

Now I just remember a scene where in GSD, Lacus got annoyed when Kira keeps having the same respond to Lacus's new cloth is a sign of development...at least you don't see Lacus behaves like that in front of Arthun..Now go further in the movie, the director can script Lacus has a obsession of buying new clothes...like Kira sees all sort of bags containing new clothes laying around the house when he returns home...

But I still want a kiss scene between Kira and Lacus (not on the cheek!!)

Edit:
Actually, comparing to development scene, I care more about Fukuda trying to save his reputation after GSD and tries to create an "epic" ending (eg. Amuro ending in CCA)...I mean, don't try to hard Fukuda, just bring the hero (I assume Kira is the hero in the movie) home (Lacus's home lol, not heaven) at the end of the movie is good enough..and Kira and Lacus can development more off screen XD
one question your talking about a movie? o.o director commentary? what when? where?
Old 2009-02-01, 16:48   Link #1583
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordStrike View Post
one question your talking about a movie? o.o director commentary? what when? where?
from this post
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1543

So we are just speculating at this moment...

I was just hoping if the news/rumors about the movie is true, I just hope Fukuda won't try too hard and creates an "epic" ending for Kira...just let the heroes safely return home at the end of the movie (if there is gonna be one) is good enough in my eyes

Hope it answers your question
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 16:57   Link #1584
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
from this post
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1543

So we are just speculating at this moment...

I was just hoping if the news/rumors about the movie is true, I just hope Fukuda won't try too hard and creates an "epic" ending for Kira...just let the heroes safely return home at the end of the movie (if there is gonna be one) is good enough in my eyes

Hope it answers your question
ahhhh thx for clearing up i was going nut thinking about a movie XD
Old 2009-02-01, 17:40   Link #1585
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i hope he doesn't do a CCA and kill off Kira... He and Lacus must have super coordinator babies who sunrise will cash in on several years down the road.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 17:40   Link #1586
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i hope he doesn't do a CCA and kill off Kira... He and Lacus must have super coordinator babies which sunrise will cash in on several years down the road.
I think Kira will die saving his friends. Or would it be Athrun?
Old 2009-02-01, 17:42   Link #1587
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

maybe Dearka will die saving Mili. Kira doesn't die. he basically sits there in Freedom and is like, "hmm, who don't i like..."
Old 2009-02-01, 17:47   Link #1588
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
I should point out that Flay didn't love Kira when they had sex, the sex between Kira and Flay nothing more than two teenagers having sex. It was during the time that Flay was manipulating Kira so that he would take down as many coordinators as possible before Kira dies himself.
dang i forget those parts, need to watch more seed for the sex parts. May be when flay was on the shuttle, she already has kira's child before she got killed.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 17:47   Link #1589
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
maybe Dearka will die saving Mili. Kira doesn't die. he basically sits there in Freedom and is like, "hmm, who don't i like..."
You won't get me here.... I even expect Dearka dying this time And Kira is going down, too, i think. Amuro style :P But seriously, if Fukuda manages to pull out a decent story without killing off at least one of the main heroes, I shall go and have a toast in the nearest pub
Old 2009-02-01, 17:53   Link #1590
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
dang i forget those parts, need to watch more seed for the sex parts. May be when flay was on the shuttle, she already has kira's child before she got killed.
Not likely... She would have been 7-months pregnant by that time if that were true, and it certainly didn't seem like that was the case.
Old 2009-02-01, 17:55   Link #1591
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
You won't get me here.... I even expect Dearka dying this time And Kira is going down, too, i think. Amuro style :P But seriously, if Fukuda manages to pull out a decent story without killing off at least one of the main heroes, I shall go and have a toast in the nearest pub
And if he doesn't, you'll spend the rest of the year arguing on the internet about how it wasn't that bad?
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 17:56   Link #1592
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
And if he doesn't, you'll spend the rest of the year arguing on the internet about how it wasn't that bad?
Probably
Old 2009-02-01, 18:01   Link #1593
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Not likely... She would have been 7-months pregnant by that time if that were true, and it certainly didn't seem like that was the case.
true... i was kinda joking, but anyways, its funny to see how flay becomes kira's guiding spirit and stuff.
Old 2009-02-01, 18:32   Link #1594
hero147

I hope Kira doesn't die...Or Lacus, they're too perfect to die. I'm willing to sacrifice Athrun, Cagalli, Dearka, and Yzak, if it makes the movie epic.
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 20:01   Link #1595
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
I hope Kira doesn't die...Or Lacus, they're too perfect to die.
They are perfect, that's why it makes sense that they die. For humanity. Like Jesus without the resurrection.
Old 2009-02-01, 23:21   Link #1596
zalem

Fukuda doesn't have the guts to actually kill them off. So I'm not so worried on that front. And if he does, we can all hunt him down and beat him up. Hehe. But seriously, I will be pissed if he kills them. They were always my main reason for even watching GS. Everyone else is expendable though, so if kills off one or two of the others I won't care too much.

As for a Kira and Lacus kiss....don't know if it will happen. There definitely won't be anything beyond a kiss though.
Old 2009-02-01, 23:23   Link #1597
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

kira is immortal, nothing could kill him, not even a nuke.
Old 2009-02-01, 23:24   Link #1598
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

yeah, Kira and Lacus are why i'm rewatching certain eps of SEED and Destiny. like i said before, they're too popular to kill off in japan.
Old 2009-02-02, 01:00   Link #1599
dbj

i just don't want to see another Shinn character being created.
dbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 02:45   Link #1600
4Tran

Quote:
Actually, comparing to development scene, I care more about Fukuda trying to save his reputation after GSD and tries to create an "epic" ending (eg. Amuro ending in CCA)...
Fukuda doesn't seem to work that way. Looking at the background information on the planning of Destiny, it looks like they started with a single piece of imagery for the ending, and worked everying towards that end goal. If Fukuda uses the same approach for the movie, then Kira's fate is going to depend on how it fits that particular imagery, so there's a lot of room for different possibilities. While I'm not fond of the way he directs many scenes, I think that his overall sense for how a work should progress is pretty good.

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep