AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-10-19, 22:21   Link #1621
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord View Post
Again, stop assuming things based on a half-assed information and poor knowledge about the light novel. Kawakami isn't pushing yuri here at all, in fact from all the 80+ characters you have here only 3 lesbian couples are confirmed.

The wiki was never a decent source of information and it'll never be, especially when whoever is editing that is basically adding information that is not entirely accurate.
Yo chill okay? I can't read japonese i have to do with what i have in hand.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-19, 23:36   Link #1622
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
in the wiki it says the sisters techno-whatever are "yuri" so yeah... don't know after hex-whatever novel of this author it was quite clear the author has quite a yuri fetish Kiyomasa and Fukushima getting together just didn't sit well with me even tho i enjoy Nargot and Naruze pair i felt the author basically pushing the yuri in our faces...

and Hirano is my fav from the spears so...
Which wiki? The JP @wiki does not mention this and the Eng wiki does not have any page on individual Speer members.

Anyway, AnG and Yoshiaki are sisters while Yutaka (Hirano) is probably more obsessed with Toori (her father) than anyone else

Hexennacht was virtually all female cast so you can't really compare with it
Old 2018-10-20, 11:39   Link #1623
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Which wiki? The JP @wiki does not mention this and the Eng wiki does not have any page on individual Speer members.

Anyway, AnG and Yoshiaki are sisters while Yutaka (Hirano) is probably more obsessed with Toori (her father) than anyone else

Hexennacht was virtually all female cast so you can't really compare with it
whut??? first time i hear this@_@
Old 2018-10-20, 12:51   Link #1624
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
whut??? first time i hear this@_@
Obsessed as in obsessed by how hopeless he is...not obsessed as in sexually turned on
Old 2018-10-21, 03:17   Link #1625
charasu
DigiDestinied

As expected of asama kid. Even when she came from future and result of testtube baby, she care for him huh @_@
Old 2018-10-21, 13:47   Link #1626
EvI

@Cosmic eagle
Thank you very much for the calm answer and that's was a nice way of playing with my feelings here i was thinking that Hirano was a father-con .
But she does have a crush on someone doesn't she? there was a illustration of her blushing hard... Unless that was with Asama,after their fight?

@charasu
Well, all of their children seems to care for their parents, Kiyomasa cried after seeing Mary and from what says the spoilers even Makiko cried after Toori called her by the name and if this spoiler is true them hell yeah it should hit right in the kokoro.

The spears are probably just venting on their parents for having left them, cause the normal would be they acting like Makiko and supporting their parents from behind instead of taking the enemy side and even trying to kill them. Though i really wish to see how they will start becoming family with each other. Just imagine the the spears joining class plum chat and seeing their parents madness and canibalism.
Old 2018-10-21, 14:22   Link #1627
Jord
Banned

Hirano doesn't have a crush on anyone, she's just incredibly shy, to the point that she can't speak in public and even with her own friends she never speaks too much unless is for a huge battle.

The situation with Kiyomasa have its origin with what 10zo said to Mary before leaving her behind, can't blame her after watching her mother waiting for someone who was dead for so long. Also the Speers are already with Musashi since the last battle, they're working together but not at a political level so they can avoid any international conflict. The interactions between the families already happened too, for example Reine des Garous taking her place as grandmother, Makiko and Toori/Horizon, Kiyomasa with 10zo and mary plus Elizabeth approval (since Kiyomasa is going to be the queen of England).

They're pretty much used to this madness, I would say that PA O.D.A and Hashiba are equally crazy. What is still in the air is Futayo with Fukishima and Masazumi (still not 100% confirmed but 99% sure that she's one of her mothers), Suzu and Katagiri, Kimi and Makiko which is one of the most interesting ones since she's the surrogate mother.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-21, 22:33   Link #1628
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
@Cosmic eagle
Thank you very much for the calm answer and that's was a nice way of playing with my feelings here i was thinking that Hirano was a father-con .
You do realize all the Kawakami characters are so quirky that such things are dime a dozen by now? Anyway it's not like she's a father-con but more of a useless guy-con.

Speers have already kind of joined Class Plum with Hashiba and Musashi's merger. During the negotiations in 11B they provide much trollish side-commentary usually at Masazumi's expense
Old 2018-10-21, 23:58   Link #1629
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Disclaimer on the wiki, if it's the one on Wikia: I'm no longer working on it due to requiring too much effort to handle and I'm already busy with the Toaru Majutsu no Index and Toji no Miko Wikis.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-22, 14:11   Link #1630
EvI

Quote:
You do realize all the Kawakami characters are so quirky that such things are dime a dozen by now? Anyway it's not like she's a father-con but more of a useless guy-con.

Speers have already kind of joined Class Plum with Hashiba and Musashi's merger. During the negotiations in 11B they provide much trollish side-commentary usually at Masazumi's expense
Well Kyoukai senjou just has such a big cast full of diversity so you never know right
Old 2018-11-08, 08:18   Link #1631
Jord
Banned

https://dengekibunko.jp/product/hori...808000014.html

Cover of 11-C, the contrast between V1 and V11 cover is quite nice, not only because Horizon changed a lot but for the artstyle too, the influence of Kawakami's designs is evident.
Old 2018-11-08, 12:35   Link #1632
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

That looks more like Kawakami than Satoyasu's art lol
Old 2018-11-08, 12:41   Link #1633
EvI

Horizon is smiling *0*
Old 2018-11-08, 13:34   Link #1634
Jord
Banned

Quote:
That looks more like Kawakami than Satoyasu's art lol
Yeah, have you seen his twitter? the guy is posting almost every day designs made by himself but to be honest Satoyasu's designs are way better.

I miss the designs from OnC but I guess that's because of how nostalgic it feels.

Last edited by Jord; 2018-11-08 at 13:51.
Old 2018-11-08, 22:07   Link #1635
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord View Post
Yeah, have you seen his twitter? the guy is posting almost every day designs made by himself but to be honest Satoyasu's designs are way better.

I miss the designs from OnC but I guess that's because of how nostalgic it feels.
Indeed I have. Naturally, Satoyasu is a far better artist but Kawakami has potential as an illustrator too I think, after further practise. And yeah, Chronicle and later CITY art are the best. But for now one has to take what one gets. The current Horizon, Hexenacht designs are already one of the closest to the 90s/80s art in ongoing titles after all
Old 2018-11-10, 09:09   Link #1636
charasu
DigiDestinied

^^^^^ this conversation about satoyasu art almost same in /kwk/ thread

well, this is proof of horizon end huh, wonder what will be next in kawakami wild ride :v
Old 2018-11-10, 21:49   Link #1637
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
^^^^^ this conversation about satoyasu art almost same in /kwk/ thread

well, this is proof of horizon end huh, wonder what will be next in kawakami wild ride :v
Second OBSTACLE maybe? Although a new AHEAD set after Chronicle would be nice
Old 2018-11-11, 05:37   Link #1638
LeftSeven
2D artist

really, is that pic made by author himself? he has legit talent yo.
but somehow i miss deadpan horizon though.
Old 2018-11-11, 12:09   Link #1639
Jord
Banned

^The problem with the illustrations made by Kawakami is not the quality, the problem is the ridiculous proportions and he went too far with that. If we leave that aside the color, expressions, shades and more is prefect but what most of the fanbase is pointing out is that he needs to calm down with the bodies, Satoyasu has a really good sense of how to make bodies but kawakami doesn't.

Quote:
Second OBSTACLE maybe? Although a new AHEAD set after Chronicle would be nice
He really needs to make the 2nd AHEAD, I don't expect reading more of Sayama and Co but that's something we need to reach EDGE.
Old 2018-11-11, 12:33   Link #1640
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Kawakami loves boobs too much seriously. Big hot air balloon boobs

Tags
boobs, harem, history, mecha, political negotiations, science fiction, shounen