AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Old 2011-04-26, 22:14   Link #1641
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
*Male tsunderes do have one up on the females though; they do not beat up their love interests (at least if the writer is SMART, they don't.)
But females have one up on males too; they have sexy underwear.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 23:00   Link #1642
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
It's funny though, he looked into the bath earlier, and he could have taken the weapons then. But the part I'm wondering about, that doorbell was loud. I would think Aria would have heard that

Maybe it's just me, but it would have been a lot of fun if Shirayandere beat Kinji to the apartment, and Aria answers the door in a bath towel
Oh damn that would have been an insane incident. Actually I'm pretty sure Kinji would have come to his place to find out it was gone. A crazed battle between Aria and Syirayuki would probably cost him that place at the very least. Wonder if Shirayuki would just wait in that terrifying aura for Aria to get changed before the duel?

Quote:
Personally I believe it's a matter of knowing who you're dealing with. I've spent the better part of the last decade studying the human psychology, so I know there are some things that work in real life, and not virtually, and vice versa. But choosing the right time to do something is a skill, not a talent or an impulse.

A member once asked me why I'm rather tame on my blog, but a complete nutkase here. Well, it's the same thing in real life, if any of you were to meet me, you'll be floored by how much different a perception of me can be
Well everyone does show different sides of htemselves in different places. Not sure if I'm that much different online than in reality. Even here less eager to get ripped up for a different opinion or being too extreme .
Old 2011-04-26, 23:03   Link #1643
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
A member once asked me why I'm rather tame on my blog, but a complete nutkase here. Well, it's the same thing in real life, if any of you were to meet me, you'll be floored by how much different a perception of me can be
a mangatron not behaving like a mangatron? unimaginable!
but, at the same time, it's understandable why you wouldn't behave like that in real life.
about the differences between your blog and here, I'm guessing it's about the "readers". here you have an assured vast pool of 'readers', who also often reply, and therefore easily engaging in conversation. So you can go all-out.
while on your blog... well, let's just say there doesn't seem to be much activity thar. - (no offense, of course)
Old 2011-04-26, 23:49   Link #1644
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Wonder if Shirayuki would just wait in that terrifying aura for Aria to get changed before the duel?
LOL I want to think Aria would be too frozen to move, with a yandere staring her down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
a mangatron not behaving like a mangatron? unimaginable!
but, at the same time, it's understandable why you wouldn't behave like that in real life.
about the differences between your blog and here, I'm guessing it's about the "readers". here you have an assured vast pool of 'readers', who also often reply, and therefore easily engaging in conversation. So you can go all-out.
while on your blog... well, let's just say there doesn't seem to be much activity thar. - (no offense, of course)
Heh, excellent deduction, my friend. Here in the forums is a form of indirect conversation, whilst my blog can be referred to as an open-to-the-public look into my mind. Hence the zaniness here, and the relaxing nature of the blog. I do want to note that the blog will undergo some changes soon, inviting an old friend, but more importantly, if all goes according to plan everyone can get to hear my voice for the very first time

Ahem, uh... Aria is cute. Uhm... personal opinion anyways. And uh, love those twintails
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 00:12   Link #1645
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Ahem, uh... Aria is cute. Uhm... personal opinion anyways. And uh, love those twintails
Nice save!

(Let's try to stay on topic, please. The last few posts were more for mangatron's VM, then here)

Anyway, back on topic, watching episode 2, there were a few scenes of Aria in action where I kept thinking of Hatsune Miku (must be those twintails mangatron is so fond of).
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 00:59   Link #1646
mangatron

I know, I have to watch myself from... myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Anyway, back on topic, watching episode 2, there were a few scenes of Aria in action where I kept thinking of Hatsune Miku (must be those twintails mangatron is so fond of).
You just gave me a great idea. I'm going to try watching episode 03 thinking Aria's hair is green, and I just might get the animated Miku I've always wanted to see!

(Maybe the color can be changed on the fly...)
Old 2011-04-27, 01:49   Link #1647
tsunade666

Quote:

You just gave me a great idea. I'm going to try watching episode 03 thinking Aria's hair is green, and I just might get the animated Miku I've always wanted to see!
But there is another character with a green hair in the series. If you look into the op. She is the one who will show up in the next episode by the episode preview.
Old 2011-04-27, 02:11   Link #1648
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
But there is another character with a green hair in the series. If you look into the op. She is the one who will show up in the next episode by the episode preview.
oh, yea! Reki, right? dunno why, she strangely reminds me of Korone. must be the green hairs again.
Old 2011-04-27, 02:21   Link #1649
tsunade666

now that you mention korone they do look a bit alike. Even personality though Reki... is a lot more silent then korone
Old 2011-04-27, 03:54   Link #1650
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
now that you mention korone they do look a bit alike. Even personality though Reki... is a lot more silent then korone
Funding Reki to be constantly teasing Kinji--

*sniped*
Old 2011-04-27, 04:09   Link #1651
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Yup, that would be korone all over again.
Old 2011-04-27, 04:16   Link #1652
mangatron

Quote:
Yeah, that deadly pic posted before the series aired was a good preview:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
oh, yea! Reki, right? dunno why, she strangely reminds me of Korone. must be the green hairs again.
I mentioned it in the Dog Days thread, but seriously, green colored short-haired girl strikes again. Seriously! It's becoming too much of an archtype on its own already That's why Teruya Eiko truly stands on her own by breaking that tradition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post

*sniped*
You need to fund her a new bag, where she can magically store that sniper rifle

By ep 03, I'm going to have to control myself from not trying to peek up Reki's skirt just because I want to see a rabbit tail

Anyways, just wanted to post this.

Just look at her, so cute

What the hell where's her heart shaped hair pin? ALAAAAAAARM missing heart pin detected everyone find it now!
Old 2011-04-27, 04:26   Link #1653
tsunade666

Quote:
Anyways, just wanted to post this.

Just look at her, so cute

What the hell where's her heart shaped hair pin? ALAAAAAAARM missing heart pin detected everyone find it now!
You probably stole it.

The devil like horns of Aria suit her too. It's kinda cute but seems off and still seems right. Aria so small you want to hug her. Though all of it have reasons for it. Like her twin tail but she really look like miku a smaller miku.
Old 2011-04-27, 04:48   Link #1654
dragon132004

Quote:
You probably stole it.

The devil like horns of Aria suit her too. It's kinda cute but seems off and still seems right. Aria so small you want to hug her. Though all of it have reasons for it. Like her twin tail but she really look like miku a smaller miku.
Too bad I am Shirayuki's fan...
dragon132004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 04:51   Link #1655
mangatron

Quote:
You probably stole it.

I-I stole it? My word! Such an accusation

But yeah, this is one of the best pics of her horns in a straight-away view, a perfect choice for her but lol, Kinji's hand looks like it's grabbing her hair
Old 2011-04-27, 04:56   Link #1656
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Hm, dunno, both service-wise and tastefulness-wise there are far better shows this season, Aria could do better in winter or summer without competition, since it really looks like a half-assed work at this point... and I don't even want to touch the I.S-calibre plot and characterization
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 05:39   Link #1657
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Hm, dunno, both service-wise and tastefulness-wise there are far better shows this season, Aria could do better in winter or summer without competition, since it really looks like a half-assed work at this point... and I don't even want to touch the I.S-calibre plot and characterization
Well,... I don't know really. I mean, we're only 2 eps in, practically just half of other series out so far, and granted, the only fanservice we got was the bath scene, and I still don't know Riko's underwear color, but there has been some fine points that I found enjoyable enough to keep going, so I personally think it's still a little too early to tell now. I mean, ep 03 is just around the corner, and it's Assault based. Dog Days hasn't even gone 24 hours in their world and they're coming up on ep 05
Old 2011-04-27, 05:43   Link #1658
Malkuth
Banned

@lolitron: what can I say dude, just compare to the serious Hanasaku Iroha's yuri train, kinbaku fail, wet yukata, etc. Point being that Aria has no plot to speak of, while other shows do both at their leisure
Old 2011-04-27, 05:55   Link #1659
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
@lolitron: what can I say dude, just compare to the serious Hanasaku Iroha's yuri train, kinbaku fail, wet yukata, etc.
actually, the prize for best fanservice this season goes to: Ore-Tachi
constantly delivering high-quality-service from the first eppy.

about Hanasaku Iroha, sadly I'm not following that series. although, I might just as well get my hands on its "infamous" ep3.
Old 2011-04-27, 06:00   Link #1660
Malkuth
Banned

^^ I need to catch up with the eroge adaptions of the season, since every other show distracts me from 'em by playing their (that would be eroge) cards

Tags
action, comedy, guns, harem, loli, romance, school life, shounen, tsundere